PS3 PATCH IS OUT!

As we are now in Jan 2008 and the game was released 2 months ago how is it that we still have the same issues online. The patch they released simply lowered the resolution for online play but still the crappy lag continues.

Konami has given up on this now, thats what I feel. They have simply Bulls**ted us with minimal information as to how they are going to fix the issues and once the patch came out(with in my opinion was a downgrade rather than an upgrade) they have stayed quite.

We pay over £30 for a game that is not working on release and then wait for a patch that does hardly anything to improve the issues and then thats it.

Konami farewell and good bye. Now I have to play fifa08 and my love for the greatest sport dies.

Damo666

ps I will be online tonight so look out. I am such a hypocryt(sorry for spelling)

You are right my friend,
Can't we send a letter with our emails in it to konami.
We must get a better game, they can't do this us!
We must react now!

Sorry for this mega stupid question, but where can I find this patch? Because I can't find anything at PSSTORE :(

Last edited:
This patches are indeed a joke and insult to us faithful fans of the series. It's evil and a crime what Seabass and company did to us. They are basically telling us that we are easy bait, that taking our money is as easy as taking candy from a child. They give us false advertisement, false promises, and then to add more insult to injury, they put out this pathetic patches to fix the only thing that could have saved their reputation.

What Seabass and company have done to us loyal fans is the most evil and treacherous thing imaginable.

I expect the next version to blow all of us away, if not, I will give up buying their products for many years until they earn my trust again.

Seabass, due to my willingness to forgive and forget, I will forgive you this time, but bear in mind, this next version is your last chance to try to retain me as a loyal fan of your product. You screw up, and whether you care or not, I will turn my back on you until I see that glimmer of hope in the horizon once again.

Rant over..

Peace!
;-)

this is sh**** i waited for weeks till i thought they would fix all this stuff but its a joke its beyond shite.

Hi guys.
I just got my Ps3 yesterday and i took a few online matches.
And then i notice that the online mode sucks...I cant even discribe what i saw.
My players are passing the ball at the midfield but hey...certenly there is a goal for the other guy i am playing against.SHITE.
Does anyone know when a patch or update or something comes out so i can play a normal online match?
BTW.I´m not playing on a HD TV.But is the online any better on HD?
Sorry for my bad English.;)

Thx.Kallinn

Last edited:
I hope most of you will see this message cause i think i succeed to mangae offline gameing to be smoother.

well, it's actually silly that i havent thought about it earlier but what do you know.. it's better now than never!

i Have Gratez 32 inch with hdmi (shitty tv i must say but thats another problem). the game installed on the hard drive and using konami lousy patch.

i canghed the screen sise to be smaller by using games settings. at first i tryied it without any items or sound and then i added each item in each game to see the effect.
well the good news i can play smoother now but to play like this i have to reduce my game screen size. (for me it worked by reducing the screen by tapping 4 times on the specific button to get the screen smaller).

well let me now if this help for you

Hi.I was wondering if the online mode is fixed.
I played a couple of games today and i have to say that i think its getting better.
All games were lag free and looked almost just like the offline.

Is there any chance they might have fixed it.
Like roigafni, let me know if it is the same for you.;)

Hi.I was wondering if the online mode is fixed.
I played a couple of games today and i have to say that i think its getting better.
All games were lag free and looked almost just like the offline.

Is there any chance they might have fixed it.
Like roigafni, let me know if it is the same for you.;)

hi mate

i havent played online recently,well i havent touched the next gen pro for months cause i hate it that much.its good to hear the online mode is getting smoother?

maybe its because you may have a good connection?i personaly think cause maybe so many people have given up the online side maybe its freed up the servers to run smoother? maybe im totaly wrong because i dont play online much.its good if it is getting better online though.shows maybe konami may be taking notice of us after all??????

works fine for me offline, havent bothered to try and play it online due to all the bad reviews. graphics seem to b the same and cant notice any lags as yet.

the new patch works fine for me (i´ve got a standard/non-hd-tv): offline lag is gone completely, online is much better, hardly any lag. only downside is that the graphics are so much worse than without the patch...

Hey didn't know where to post this but since the North American version is coming out in march. do u think konami will make a new patch where you will be able to choose to play in the NA server. I mean if the game is region free there should be this option. what do you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom