Problem with my game

Ruben

Non-League
20 October 2010
I tried to play it today and it has started to lag in offline mode. Why could this be? has anyone experienced the same thing?

try some other games, maybe the laser is clogged or something, you should check the disk as well for faults or scratches

try some other games, maybe the laser is clogged or something, you should check the disk as well for faults or scratches

I tried the other games and they seem to be fine.

Not sure how to clean the laser. What now?

Some of the 120 LCD TV's have some lag with smooth motion turned on
in gaming mode. I witnessed this myself on my Vizio. Change your settings and see if that helps. All I got.

Some of the 120 LCD TV's have some lag with smooth motion turned on
in gaming mode. I witnessed this myself on my Vizio. Change your settings and see if that helps. All I got.

I did change the settings, but on the ps3 options. i think they helped though. Going to try the tv soon

Still lagging, haven't been able to play b a l since.

Have bought new controllers, a new pes11 and still it lags.

Still lagging, haven't been able to play b a l since.

Have bought new controllers, a new pes11 and still it lags.

Obviously then it's a problem with your PS3 mate - different games can react differently so just because your others play ok doesn't mean anything.
You either need a good laser cleaning and/or re-alignment or if your unit is several years old it may be time to invest in a new one.

Bought new controllers and a new copy of the game? arhhh expensive solution lol
If no other games have problems I doubt it would be the laser? But as others mentioned, try running it various modes on the TV (game mode, pc mode, cinema, etc and see if any have less lag). Turn on or off smooth motion. But I think the more processing the TV does the more lag or input lag you can have. I have also seen some people recommend turning the PS3 to a lower resolution. Installing to the hard drive is good in general to protect the disc :)

Back
Top Bottom