1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Problem with my game

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Ruben, 23 November 2010.

1. Ruben

Ruben Non-League

20 October 2010
    I tried to play it today and it has started to lag in offline mode. Why could this be? has anyone experienced the same thing?

2. Jimmy G-Force

Jimmy G-Force Resident PES Fanman

13 April 2003
    Darlington
    Middlesbrough F.C.
    Your not playing with Senegal are you ? Because they just naturally lag. :CONFUSE:

3. Ruben

Ruben Non-League

20 October 2010

No... is that because there not very good?

4. Jimmy G-Force

Jimmy G-Force Resident PES Fanman

13 April 2003
    Darlington
    Middlesbrough F.C.
    Yep, pretty much. :(

Not sure what your issue could be, never heard of offline lag before. :CONFUSE:

5. Isslander

Isslander The Modest Legend

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    try some other games, maybe the laser is clogged or something, you should check the disk as well for faults or scratches

6. Ruben

Ruben Non-League

20 October 2010

I tried the other games and they seem to be fine.

Not sure how to clean the laser. What now?

7. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
    Try installing the game on your hard drive.

8. lancers

lancers League 1

12 July 2010
    North Carolina
    Liverpool
    Some of the 120 LCD TV's have some lag with smooth motion turned on
    in gaming mode. I witnessed this myself on my Vizio. Change your settings and see if that helps. All I got.

9. Ruben

Ruben Non-League

20 October 2010

Not sure how to do that, ill look it up. :))

10. Ruben

Ruben Non-League

20 October 2010

I did change the settings, but on the ps3 options. i think they helped though. Going to try the tv soon

11. Ruben

Ruben Non-League

20 October 2010
    Still lagging, haven't been able to play b a l since.

Have bought new controllers, a new pes11 and still it lags.

12. Bobo21

Bobo21 League 2

25 July 2002
    New York
    Juventus
    Obviously then it's a problem with your PS3 mate - different games can react differently so just because your others play ok doesn't mean anything.
    You either need a good laser cleaning and/or re-alignment or if your unit is several years old it may be time to invest in a new one.

13. CalcioCalabrese

CalcioCalabrese Weekend warrior

29 November 2010
    Australia
    Adelaide United
    Bought new controllers and a new copy of the game? arhhh expensive solution lol
    If no other games have problems I doubt it would be the laser? But as others mentioned, try running it various modes on the TV (game mode, pc mode, cinema, etc and see if any have less lag). Turn on or off smooth motion. But I think the more processing the TV does the more lag or input lag you can have. I have also seen some people recommend turning the PS3 to a lower resolution. Installing to the hard drive is good in general to protect the disc :)