Problem with Master League

JimJoeC

Custom User Title
26 June 2002
Southampton, England
Saints
There is a flaw (IMO) with ML this year, it has been expanded so we now have 20 teams in each of the two divisions, which is awesome. However, you can't (as far as I can tell) put 40 English teams into those leagues so you'll end up with a few randomn foreign teams in the top flight.

The problem stems from not being able to create your own teams for ML, NONE of the teams names can be edited apart from Premiership and 'other leagues C' and (as far as I can tell) you can't use 'other leagues C' in ML. So no creating a Championship and having the top two flights.

This obviously applys to all leagues so no matter what league you play in you'll end up with foreign teams in that league. Not a major issue but it has pi**ed me off.

Does anyone know of a way around this?

Last edited:
It's quite lame, you shouldn't be forced to play a league with all random teams.

That's what Europe is for. You have to have 18+ foreign teams so eventually you could end up with half prem half foreign.

There is a flaw (IMO) with ML this year, it has been expanded so we now have 20 teams in each of the two divisions, which is awesome. However, you can't (as far as I can tell) put 40 English teams into those leagues so you'll end up with a few randomn foreign teams in the top flight.

The problem stems from not being able to create your own teams for ML, NONE of the teams names can be edited apart from Premiership and 'other leagues C' and (as far as I can tell) you can't use 'other leagues C' in ML. So no creating a Championship and having the top two flights.

This obviously applys to all leagues so no matter what league you play in you'll end up with foreign teams in that league. Not a major issue but it has pi**ed me off.

Does anyone know of a way around this?

Hi JJC,

Is this in the PS3 version ?

It seems entirely in keeping with Konami's continually illogical thinking which doesnt nothing to lessen the annoyance factor.

What is the point in the other leagues 'C' if not to be used in the ML one might well ask.

db

What is the point in the other leagues 'C' if not to be used in the ML one might well ask.

Hi mate,
An exceedingly lame attempt by Nokami, i'm afraid. It really is a chocolate teapot.

Someone needs to bang some heads in the PES dept over there. I keep saying this, but they desperately need some European input. The game is crying out for it.
Despite the smaller leagues in previous versions, they were workable.

In FIFA08, i've just played the 1st leg of a CL qualifier against Newcastle (as Swiss team FC Sion, 1-1) and it feels great to face European opposition, after toiling through a domestic league. This feeling is lost in PES. Essentially, you get one season of a full domestic league, until promotion/relegation messes things up.

Heres my idea, someone does an option file that puts championship teams in the dutch league, and moves the 4 good dutch teams (AZ, Ajax, PSV, Feynoord) into other leagues B overwriting the swedish clubs or something, would takes AGES to do though :(

It may be possible when a OF editor on the PC comes out, other than that,, Im not too sure on what to do... :/

Back
Top Bottom