PRO EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Deacon, let me point out here that you are very patient with your league participants. If I was you, myself would have gone on my tits by now.

Thanks for giving me ManU, I´m happy now and looking for a top 5 finish.

Hay its cool m8

All those who bothered to make the effor to PM me with everything i asked for i would like to say thanks, u have all acted in a professional mannor and i respect u all for this.

I hope u act just as professional when i beat u with tottenham lol j/k

Ok its 13:04 so no more team changes guys.

The league is now offically started so u can use the 2nd post in the 1st page to see who u need to PM for challanges.

Just to let u know im not about tonight or all day tomorrow so i can't play anyone until sunday night :(

But u can still PM results and post what type of games u guys had. Im going to try and record some of my games and create a little video of highlights.

All enjoy and thanks for taking part in what could be the best league in the world lol

Are u all happy with a 27 man league or would u like to have divisions?

I was thinking we start off with a big league 1st then after the 1st season the bottom 13 would make division 2.

What do u think

aye - 1 big league first run, then divisions thereafter. (should mean a few more spots for next time)

Cool man :) I'll record the highlights from matches too so people can see how I got beat :lol:

so you can challenge anybody out the league and after the game you have to pm you with the score from the match? So it doesn't matter in what order you challenge somebody??

Thats right m8, but please please make sure u have the full goal scores name and how many goals as well.

Ok we got our 1st league match results

==========================================================================
Olympique Lyon(son0toBoY) - Arsenal(jamie_mack) : 1-2

in the 15th minute 1-0 from a own goal of Toure, Mack missed a lot of chances and in the 86th minute Bergkamp scored the 1-1 and last but not least in injurytime 90+ Hleb scored from the rebound of a shot from Bergkamp
==========================================================================

Well done guys

I will update the league later tonight with goal scorers etc etc

Last edited:

same here ..shall we all agree to meet on the last lobby of the first english server?

Yeh, id like to know where everyone is, i cant find one single evo person, we should agree on a lobby and server then stick to it forever!

seeing as the results of these matches onyl affect league standings....we should play in the friendly lobby which doesnt not affect player stats

The question is thoough, what if someone reports the wrong scores..would it be hard to find out the real score on the friendly lobby? Seeing as the stats are not recorded?

if thats not the case then i forward the motion that it should be the last friendly lobby of the first english server. I hope this will not affect foreign players.

The whole point of creating the Evo_ name tags is so that we can keep our league history separate from our other profile.

Deacon Brown said:
also could everyone create a 2nd profile called Evo_(then ur game tag please) And if we can use the last english server and in that the last english lobby.

enough said...

my fault forgot to read the bleeding first post properly... Right then i'll see most of you lot there tonight...good luck lads

Mrb im so glad someone reads my posts lol

Yes the evo tag is for people to keep scores and results for the evo league and cups.

So as not to spoil ur main tags

deacon u put my evo tag as Evo_Gavioe , its Evo_FredGavioe.

anyways.. im at the last english server and the last free lobby now, anyone who wants a game, go there now ;)

Had my first game a hard fought 2-1 win against a tough Lyon side inspired by Evo_daanst3r/son0toBoY a O.G by Toure as early as 15mins set the tone, and it wasnt equalised until Berkamp swept in on 86 mins, then in the 90th min a Berkamp shot was parried by the keeper only to find the flying head of Hleb to snatch it......! 2-1!:)

jamie_mack said:
Had my first game a hard fought 2-1 win against a tough Lyon side inspired by Evo_daanst3r/son0toBoY a O.G by Toure as early as 15mins set the tone, and it wasnt equalised until Berkamp swept in on 86 mins, then in the 90th min a Berkamp shot was parried by the keeper only to find the flying head of Hleb to snatch it......! 2-1!:)

ooehh nice 90 minute victory there, ...where on our way!

how do you invite people once you've got a match room ready?

i see some evo people that i want to play in the league, and i set up a room but then how do i invite them to play?

p.s -- what room and lobby is all the EVO_ people using????

This is murder tryin to find a match in the league. hunting through all these lobbys, coz when i go to the last english server and the last english room, theres noone there. and when i do eventually find one evo_ person, i cant invite them and they dont answer any chat mesages!

I'll be on shortly - English server 1, lobby free (6?)

just have a spot of lasagne to prepare the body for league glory!

Should be on about 9:30pm (GMT)

okay... so far i played 4 games, the games that i played home i sent the result, the games i played away i let the people who hosted, send the e-mail.

4 games
3 wins
1 tied
0 loss

watch out sao paulo are going strong!!!!!!!!

So when you play these games, have you PM'd each other first, to arrange a time?
Or did you just pop into the last lobby on the last server and whoever's in there you just played just like that?

aye shankly, just popped into the last lobby on the last server.

played fred twice - took the only point off him so far in the opener - a tense 0-0 draw with Sao Paulo going close a couple of times, and Tristan hitting the bar from 20 yards.

away match, Sao Paulo took an early 2-0 lead, and despite going all out attack, deportivo couldn't pull it back.

1 pt from 2 games, would have played more, but had problems with my connection earlier in the evening.

Ok, that's cool. I just didn't want a scenario where I go and play someone, then later on when I declare the result I get a 'oh well i didn't realise we were properly playing our game' or such like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom