Pro Evo PS3 opinions

J

johnthekingsingh

I decided to start this thred on here as ive been talking about the ps3 version in a xbox360 thred and feel i was taking away replies from the thred subject. Anyway my point is that i feel konami are going to bring a tarted up version of we10 to xbox360 this fall and belive the tokyo game show will show us the true next gen Winning Eleven for ps3.

PES6 - XBOX360 October 06

WINNING ELEVEN (Ironic that the next number will be 11) so im guesing just titled WINNING ELEVEN - jap release JUNE 2007

PES7 - PLAYSTATION 3 October 07
PES7 - XBOX360 October 07

I cant see ps3 cloning over the up and coming 360 version what do you guys think? ow and roll on TGS2006

johnthekingsingh said:
I cant see ps3 cloning over the up and coming 360 version what do you guys think? ow and roll on TGS2006
Depends on the release date of PS3. If that is this year (Some people guess it is 1-12-2006) then I think the 360 and PS3 versions will be the same.

Official Playstation 3 release date = November 19th 2006 ;)

I will get neither, PES without a pc is a joke. West midlands village, mersey side blue, crap!

johnthekingsingh said:
I decided to start this thred on here as ive been talking about the ps3 version in a xbox360 thred and feel i was taking away replies from the thred subject. Anyway my point is that i feel konami are going to bring a tarted up version of we10 to xbox360 this fall and belive the tokyo game show will show us the true next gen Winning Eleven for ps3.

PES6 - XBOX360 October 06

WINNING ELEVEN (Ironic that the next number will be 11) so im guesing just titled WINNING ELEVEN - jap release JUNE 2007

PES7 - PLAYSTATION 3 October 07
PES7 - XBOX360 October 07

Those predicted release dates look bang on to me!

I think your ideas are good, but I doubt Konami will show the PS3 version at TGS if its different to 360. Thats just bad business sense.

Do you mean january as in a global release?

I saw a magazine cover today that featured PES6 for PS2 AND PS3.
So I guess we wont have to wait for PES7.

Well all they do is update the graphics come the first releases on next gen like they did for Pro Evo 1 so you will have to wait for PES7 for a decent game.

There wont be a PES6 for the PS3 unless Sony is able to pressure Konami into it.

XBox 360 did not get PES5, just Xbox/PS2/PSP.
This time around PS3 wont get PES6, but x360/xbox/ps2/psp will get it

I am sure though that the PES6 ps2 will play nicely on the ps3 with a bit of upscaling and what not.

Why are so many of you so sure that there wont be a PS3 version?
Do you work for Konami?
So what if it hasnt been announced, that doesnt meant they arent working on it.

I think it was Playstation World. I would have bought it but thought it would probably only have info on the PS2 version and just those next gen screenshots for the PS3.

I don't think that PES6 will be on the PS3. Theres a lot of work to do to fill up that 50GB blu-ray disc. That's what'll make next-gen PS3 PES games awesome. Meaning more gameplay, better graphics, more tricks more animations, more everything!

Just cuz the disc has 50gb of space, it doesnt mean the game has to use it ALL. :roll:
Has there ever been a PES/WE game thats 4.7gb?

Yep!.. agree with Rune, the depth of the title will alter very little this guarantees future sales... Little tweaks!! The graphics in my opinion will be better but not a massive leap forward... as far as game play goes Konami are in a comfort zone and reaping big bucks for little effort!! :roll:
Why change for all their hype Konami are out to make money not the best football Sim there is, the almighty yen!! I doubt if most of the team are even interested in making a football Sim title or football at all!!

Ahhh a big spoon to stir.....:D

Well the massive leap from PS2 to PS3 for me will be hopefully a LACK of slowdown = ]

i dont think ps6 will make ps3. Im guessing that the first pes on ps3 will be soley japenese and will be class

johnthekingsingh said:
i dont think ps6 will make ps3. Im guessing that the first pes on ps3 will be soley japenese and will be class

If the console is region free then i wouldnt mind

id buy the mad jap version, true mate im hoping it is region free. The psp surprised me with that. My japenese psp tekken should be arriving soon c'mon

Sony already confirmed that the console will be region free for games.

RuneEdge said:
Sony already confirmed that the console will be region free for games.

Still might be down to developers tho.

hey guys get to your nearest pc world today as pre orders have started. My brother works there and mine is getting ordered today. I know they didnt disspoint when it came to my xbox360 as no one really thought they pre ordered so early. C'mon PS3

johnthekingsingh said:
hey guys get to your nearest pc world today as pre orders have started. My brother works there and mine is getting ordered today. I know they didnt disspoint when it came to my xbox360 as no one really thought they pre ordered so early. C'mon PS3

Thanx mate.

I am going with HMV as i get notified 2 weeks before they start due to having a hmv games card.

How much deposit mate?

That could be right, sadly. If they keep the same kind of schedule as the we 10 / pes6 for ps2. Alhtough hopefully they would realise that that would be sh@t for europe and sony. Hopefully sony can pressure them to get off their lazy arses and translate the game like fernando does in about 2 weeks instead of 4 months!

im unsure of the deposit yet, im expecting to pay £100+ as sony do not want people buying up more than one (ebay etc) lets just hope the ps3 is region free and im sure a next gen version should offer at very least a english menu system ;)

Back
Top Bottom