Pro Evo 2008 refund

neil

League 2
30 April 2006
Hi,

Ordered mine from Play.com but it still hasn't arrived.

I want to buy it somewhere today and take it back for a refund when I finally receive the one I've ordered.

Does anyone know which of the main UK stores offer a 'no questions asked' full cash refund??? (i know some have seals on them etc)

know its a boring topic but would really appreciate it if someone could let me know :D

thanks

I've brought games from GAME before and have got a refund. They asked why I want a refund and i just said i didn't like it. Don't know if they still do it though.

I don't think the Pro evo game is sealed.

I bought the last version from Wollworths, despite having already pre-ordered it. When the pre-ordered one came two days later, I took it into Woolworths with the receipt for the one I'd been playing, and returned it - even thouh I never bought that exact one from there. So yes, you can.

At least, I think that's what you're asking.

I assume your copy of pro evo has come already but play do offer a no quibble returns service if you dont open the game. I did exactly what you did (ore oredered from Play.Com) and when it hadnt come by Saturday I set up a refund on play and went to HMW to buy it. It arrived yesterday and I will be returning it today. Job done.

Hope this helps :8):

Back
Top Bottom