Pro Evo 2008 refund

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by neil, 27 October 2007.

1. neil

neil League 2

30 April 2006
    Hi,

Ordered mine from Play.com but it still hasn't arrived.

I want to buy it somewhere today and take it back for a refund when I finally receive the one I've ordered.

Does anyone know which of the main UK stores offer a 'no questions asked' full cash refund??? (i know some have seals on them etc)

know its a boring topic but would really appreciate it if someone could let me know :D

thanks

2. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005
    I've brought games from GAME before and have got a refund. They asked why I want a refund and i just said i didn't like it. Don't know if they still do it though.

I don't think the Pro evo game is sealed.

3. durkkrazy

durkkrazy Non-League

26 October 2007
    game will put their own sticker on the box to make it sealed, best bet is probably gamestation

4. Baz Evolution Soccer

Baz Evolution Soccer Non-League

26 October 2007
    I bought the last version from Wollworths, despite having already pre-ordered it. When the pre-ordered one came two days later, I took it into Woolworths with the receipt for the one I'd been playing, and returned it - even thouh I never bought that exact one from there. So yes, you can.

At least, I think that's what you're asking.

5. neil

neil League 2

30 April 2006
    many thanks- a Woolworths is just 5 mins away

6. g_star_raw_1989

g_star_raw_1989 Non-League

26 October 2007
    Mate i ordered mine from play.com and it came 1 day earlier on thursday#

its the royal mail striking an all dat

7. neil

neil League 2

30 April 2006
    Yeah you're prob right but it's just so annoying not having it for the w/end! :(

8. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005
    lol go and buy it and just keep it. Whats wrong with having two copies. 1 as a back up

9. Ayato_Kamina

Ayato_Kamina Non-League

3 October 2007
    pre-ordered my copy from play.com

still waiting for it... bastards

10. Ubung

Ubung Non-League

1 March 2007
    I assume your copy of pro evo has come already but play do offer a no quibble returns service if you dont open the game. I did exactly what you did (ore oredered from Play.Com) and when it hadnt come by Saturday I set up a refund on play and went to HMW to buy it. It arrived yesterday and I will be returning it today. Job done.

Hope this helps :8):