1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pro Evo 2008 refund

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by neil, 27 October 2007.

1. neil

neil League 2

30 April 2006
    Hi,

Ordered mine from Play.com but it still hasn't arrived.

I want to buy it somewhere today and take it back for a refund when I finally receive the one I've ordered.

Does anyone know which of the main UK stores offer a 'no questions asked' full cash refund??? (i know some have seals on them etc)

know its a boring topic but would really appreciate it if someone could let me know :D

thanks

2. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005
    I've brought games from GAME before and have got a refund. They asked why I want a refund and i just said i didn't like it. Don't know if they still do it though.

I don't think the Pro evo game is sealed.

3. durkkrazy

durkkrazy Non-League

26 October 2007
    game will put their own sticker on the box to make it sealed, best bet is probably gamestation

4. Baz Evolution Soccer

Baz Evolution Soccer Non-League

26 October 2007
    I bought the last version from Wollworths, despite having already pre-ordered it. When the pre-ordered one came two days later, I took it into Woolworths with the receipt for the one I'd been playing, and returned it - even thouh I never bought that exact one from there. So yes, you can.

At least, I think that's what you're asking.

5. neil

neil League 2

30 April 2006
    many thanks- a Woolworths is just 5 mins away

6. g_star_raw_1989

g_star_raw_1989 Non-League

26 October 2007
    Mate i ordered mine from play.com and it came 1 day earlier on thursday#

its the royal mail striking an all dat

7. neil

neil League 2

30 April 2006
    Yeah you're prob right but it's just so annoying not having it for the w/end! :(

8. ehsan_c

ehsan_c League 2

17 August 2005
    lol go and buy it and just keep it. Whats wrong with having two copies. 1 as a back up

9. Ayato_Kamina

Ayato_Kamina Non-League

3 October 2007
    pre-ordered my copy from play.com

still waiting for it... bastards

10. Ubung

Ubung Non-League

1 March 2007
    I assume your copy of pro evo has come already but play do offer a no quibble returns service if you dont open the game. I did exactly what you did (ore oredered from Play.Com) and when it hadnt come by Saturday I set up a refund on play and went to HMW to buy it. It arrived yesterday and I will be returning it today. Job done.

Hope this helps :8):