Playstation MOVE thread

The Fight, Killzone 3, Singstar Dance ( ;) ), LittleBigPlanet 2, SOCOM 4, Sorcery and Virtua Tennis.

Just been on the volleyball (Sport Champs) and really enjoyed it, arm is killing me now though :LOL:

Any of those pre-Xmas? Dunno about The Fight, looked a bit gesture-control to me when it was being demo'ed in the conferences.

The only reason i'd get this is for my girls.
Motion games are just not my thing. I can see why other ppl like them, and have played a bit a Wi. Its nice but thats all.

Completed the bronze cup in table tennis last night, the last guy was a right bastard! Kept doing drop shots as he was serving and catching me out, and I seemed to be constantly hitting the shots too hard and off the table (which wasn't the case earlier). Looking forward to silver and less assistance with my controls :)

I got that Pet game with the camera. Do I only need a Move controller if I already have a camera as part of the Pet game? (this isn't the move release, the earlier version).

FD

If it's the earlier release, you dont actually need the Move controller.

Just sit and hold it.

It looks nice but ... when they said it works on time crisis... the only problem there is the lack of kickback on the gun. It was awesome in the arcades feeling the guns kick back as you fired bullets off oh and the foot peddle to hide in cover was alright too.

I heard that in the US blog, they said it has a pumpaction feel to it. So maybe after the shot, the move controller/sharp shooter will vibrate to feel like an actual fire was shot?

That would be awesome if they did something like that on Kinect with your head obviously moving to look around and shifting your body up/down each time to crouch and go prone like hold B does in Black Ops ect ect

That would be awesome if they did something like that on Kinect with your head obviously moving to look around and shifting your body up/down each time to crouch and go prone like hold B does in Black Ops ect ect

That would be awesome for ten minutes... and then your leg muscles would go.

I was thinking sitting down when your doing it hence the just a shift up or down to toggle crouch/prone :)

If you were standing you would have crouch to err crouch to hit the deck to go prone and like you said you wouldn't last long doing stuff like that :LOL:

Just played table tennis on Sports Champions and it completely wipes the floor with Kinect Sports' version! The difference between the accuracy on each one is unbelievable and Move's is MILES more realistic and more fun too. So hard to get used to after the Kinect Sports one pretty much has you just swinging your arm without worrying about any accuracy compared to SC where you need to be REALLY accurate.

guys is anyone playing this on a smaller sd tv? I have a 20" tv, still holding back on getting a bigger one (long story) and I wonder if the move will work alright with it or if I should wait until I get an HD one.

Well I eventually got the move, and although the games for it aren't abundant, I don't regret getting it. Currently playing Dead Space: Extraction, it's fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom