plan strategy in pes 2010 did anybody use it?

alahly_man

Banned
18 September 2007
Egypt ,Alexandria
Alahly
I saw amazing tactic in this version which concerning with the strategy

90735878.jpg

but when follow the restrictions concerning with changing strategy in game(by LT+ A or B or X or Y) can not feel any thing or have any sign in the screen while match playing refers to strategy changing event which I made !!!

did any body used it? an if , did he saw any sign in the screen refers to changing the strategy?

Last edited:
You should see one of these four buttons ( A, B , X or Y ) displayed at the bottom of the screen next to the player name bar when you use one of those.

I highly suggest using the offside trap online against Barcelona or anyone who uses a 4-3-3/3-4-3 formation. You need a perfect timing but once you're good, no more through or lofted balls in your opponent's game.

ok man it appears again but why offside trap strategy the bottom sign dos not persist as any other strategy?
shal I press it just while I attacked by opposite team attack or what?

Last edited:
ok man it appears again but why offside trap strategy the bottom sign dos not persist as any other strategy?
shal I press it just while I attacked by opposite team attack or what?

Yes I said you need a perfect timing didn't I ?

To use the offside trap manual strategy, you need to press when you think the opponent is about to make a (through) pass.

You'll see your defenders go up instantly, check the radar.

After an offisde or a few seconds if you've missed, this is disabled so you can use it again.

Back
Top Bottom