plan strategy in pes 2010 did anybody use it?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by alahly_man, 23 October 2009.

1. alahly_man

alahly_man Banned

18 September 2007
    Egypt ,Alexandria
    Alahly
    I saw amazing tactic in this version which concerning with the strategy

[​IMG]

but when follow the restrictions concerning with changing strategy in game(by LT+ A or B or X or Y) can not feel any thing or have any sign in the screen while match playing refers to strategy changing event which I made !!!

did any body used it? an if , did he saw any sign in the screen refers to changing the strategy?

Last edited: 23 October 2009
  2. Aqua

Aqua Banned

26 September 2009
    Roma
    sure

it works

i use pressing and counter-attack, depends on the situation

3. luikang

luikang Non-League

4 September 2009
    You should see one of these four buttons ( A, B , X or Y ) displayed at the bottom of the screen next to the player name bar when you use one of those.

I highly suggest using the offside trap online against Barcelona or anyone who uses a 4-3-3/3-4-3 formation. You need a perfect timing but once you're good, no more through or lofted balls in your opponent's game.

4. alahly_man

alahly_man Banned

18 September 2007
    Egypt ,Alexandria
    Alahly
    ok man it appears again but why offside trap strategy the bottom sign dos not persist as any other strategy?
    shal I press it just while I attacked by opposite team attack or what?

Last edited: 23 October 2009
  5. luikang

luikang Non-League

4 September 2009
    Yes I said you need a perfect timing didn't I ?

To use the offside trap manual strategy, you need to press when you think the opponent is about to make a (through) pass.

You'll see your defenders go up instantly, check the radar.

After an offisde or a few seconds if you've missed, this is disabled so you can use it again.

6. alahly_man

alahly_man Banned

18 September 2007
    Egypt ,Alexandria
    Alahly
    trying what u said ...
    thank u luikang