pes2010 INTEL CPU V AMD CPU new fix coming.

when is there going to be the patch for the intel V amd problem, has anyone heard anything ???

When you go online there's an information that says there will be a 3 hour maintenance. Normally a patch comes out after this kind of long maintenances...

When you go online there's an information that says there will be a 3 hour maintenance. Normally a patch comes out after this kind of long maintenances...

FINGERS CROSSED !!!

also..I hope they add a 1v1 FRIENDLY QUICKMATCH !

nearly every person I play on quickmatch is a lag cheat. They are green until you go into the match room.
Obviously because its difficult to quit a game once youve been paired up. I thought "to hell with getting a deflated ball", and have cut internet access whenever this happens.

Friendlies are cool in that you get far less lag cheats.

Last edited:
What I'm wondering is what they did with the competitions. I can understand they can prevent AMD vs Intel playing but how do they prevent it from you playing an AMD guy once you make it to the top 16. There is only 1 competition you can join!

I am Xavier Baez, creator of GamingAccess Community patch

I am trying to make my patch compatible with online play but they tell me there are too many bugs (like Intel vs AMD)

So, one question, is this bug something I'll be able to fix?
does this bug exists when people have an Option File?

What are the experiences with online play?
maybe if you play an untouched PES 2010, will that allow online to work?

Kitserver works online?

right now, I'm really concentrated in the patch, and I was excited to make the game be played online too (correct team logos, league logos...)

but now, with all this problems, we have to notice

When PES is developed, it seems 99% of development (tests, bugs... ) is for console, and PC gamers now have to suffer stupid stupid games (GTA IV, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, PES 2009, PES 2010)

my recommendation is buy the game on console if you want to play online
if you like patches, buy it for PC

Thanks everyone for suggestions, I really want my patch to be compatible with online play, but I'm not sure if I should release my online version with option file, kitserver...

Thanks a lot

bug10.jpg

so if they have fixed the cpu issue, how come they still have servers named "I" = intel and "A" = amd ?

has anyone actually tried amd v intel yet online to see if it works ?

Yes, I tried today. I played a friend of mine I couldn't play before. He has AMD I have Intel. We played today without any issues :)

so if they have fixed the cpu issue, how come they still have servers named "I" = intel and "A" = amd ?

There's a thing called LEGACY in programming

if it's not broken, don't fix it

People have now a sense of 'security'
If I have Intel and Play in Room (I) it will never fail

So they will continue playing at Room (i)

If a user wants to try Intel vs AMD, they would go to the Room (A)

BUT, if this issue is not resolved yet, Konami might say "I told you to use Room (I) for Intel"

So in plain words
1) It's Konami way of saying that they don't trust their new patch too much, so let's just leave things as they were before, because we don't want to be responsible in case the match suddenly ends

You can read the description of the patch
it doesn't says "Intel vs AMD fixed"

so that shows you they released the patch to see if it worked or not

Yes, I was also wondering why there's (I) and an (A). But I have played several AMD users yesterday and no crash!
Works perfectly!
I am quite surprised Konami fixed it. If it was FIFA 10 on PC it would never be fixed, lol!

yes, first matches with Intel ran well, but i can´t play against all Intel-Players. Sometimes my firewall says "datafragment-attack" and then i´m out. Can anybody help me?? please...

There's a thing called LEGACY in programming

if it's not broken, don't fix it

People have now a sense of 'security'
If I have Intel and Play in Room (I) it will never fail

So they will continue playing at Room (i)

If a user wants to try Intel vs AMD, they would go to the Room (A)

BUT, if this issue is not resolved yet, Konami might say "I told you to use Room (I) for Intel"

So in plain words
1) It's Konami way of saying that they don't trust their new patch too much, so let's just leave things as they were before, because we don't want to be responsible in case the match suddenly ends

You can read the description of the patch
it doesn't says "Intel vs AMD fixed"

so that shows you they released the patch to see if it worked or not

....Wise words there

It is working absolutely perfect!
But why the hell are people still making INTEL or AMD rooms only?!?!?! It is absolutely ridiculous.:FAIL:

I have to lie to people now that I have AMD vs AMD users lol. And then when we completed the match I told them. I am intel. And they are surprised, "WHAT"?!:SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom