pes2010 INTEL CPU V AMD CPU new fix coming.

scots7777

League 2
8 October 2009
pes2010 pc version.

i see that kanomi have announced that they will release a fix on the 17th november for the problem of online games disconnecting when people with AMD cpu's play people with INTEL cpu's in online game mode.

Does anyone have anymore information on this fix ?

I mean, will it allow people with each type of cpu to play against each other online without the game crashing or disconnecting ? I.E - INTEL V AMD etc etc ??

I for one will be so disappointed if it doesnt allow AMD v INTEL play as ive already had a few of my friends buy the game and they have AMD cpu and i have INTEL, so if the fix doesnt fix it then iam afraid i will be very angry to say the least.

I mean, with a huge issue like this, why didnt kanomi actually test this to make sure it worked before the game was on sale, crazy !!!

I mean, with a huge issue like this, why didnt kanomi actually test this to make sure it worked before the game was on sale, crazy !!!

Well consoles all have the same processors which wouldnt really need tested and obviously they were too busy making sure those players were happy 1st :RANT:

Im the same. A problem i thought would have been fixed within a week of release and i still cant play with my friends. Back to 2009 until/if a patch is released to fix it :FAIL:

Well consoles all have the same processors which wouldnt really need tested and obviously they were too busy making sure those players were happy 1st :RANT:

Im the same. A problem i thought would have been fixed within a week of release and i still cant play with my friends. Back to 2009 until/if a patch is released to fix it :FAIL:

look in the information updates when you sign in online mate, it says a fix will be released 17th november, but they dont say exactly what way the fix will work, thats why i posted in here thinking someone might have actually already asked konami about it.

tentative solution

its only for the quick game users, for rooms they fixed it whit the lobby signs I n A.

wait wait wait for thr real fix...

tentative solution

its only for the quick game users, for rooms they fixed it whit the lobby signs I n A.

wait wait wait for thr real fix...

Tentative means "experiment" and who knows if it will really work.
Anyway their intent is that the two cpu don't "meet" each other"

I hope is a temporary fix but I really doubt about it.

for rooms they fixed it whit the lobby signs I n A.

It was not really fixed 'cause I (Intel) can go to a "A" server and create my room. Very annoying to always ask: AMD? Intel? when getting into a room or when someone was getting into yours.

This is absolutely pathetic from Konami.
I didn't expect this.
They are now saying that on 17th of November they'll make a patch so that Intel vs AMD users simply don't match up with each other?!?! How on earth is that a solution?!?!?!:RANT:

This is absolutely pathetic from Konami.
I didn't expect this.
They are now saying that on 17th of November they'll make a patch so that Intel vs AMD users simply don't match up with each other?!?! How on earth is that a solution?!?!?!:RANT:

i agree mate, now i cant play any my friends as they all have AMD cpu's and i have INtel, so this game is turning out to be a complete waste of time just like fifa10 as far as iam concerned, plus the fact that if intel cant play against amd cpu then that means we will have only 50% of people to play against in the lobbys as theres most likley 50% with intel and 50% with amd.

this is mad crazy, I DEFO WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED THIS GAME IF I KNEW THIS FAULT WAS THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree mate, now i cant play any my friends as they all have AMD cpu's and i have INtel, so this game is turning out to be a complete waste of time just like fifa10 as far as iam concerned, plus the fact that if intel cant play against amd cpu then that means we will have only 50% of people to play against in the lobbys as theres most likley 50% with intel and 50% with amd.

this is mad crazy, I DEFO WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED THIS GAME IF I KNEW THIS FAULT WAS THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!
I know. But I still have some hope though.
At least there is no Alt+Tab quitters like in FIFA 10 PC. I stopped playing FIFA 10 even though PES 2010 has this issue.

Yeah I see its like 50-50% but intel gets the slight edge ahead since intel is more popular than amd.

If you want we can play a match we won't have problems since I am intel.:P

I also looked up the definition of what "tentative" means and its like one of the guys says earlier, it means >>

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tentative

so the fix is a trial fix from what i understand, in that case it will be made into a full complete fix, i wish kanomi would just publish this info what they mean rather than us all guessingl,

I also looked up the definition of what "tentative" means and its like one of the guys says earlier, it means >>

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tentative

so the fix is a trial fix from what i understand, in that case it will be made into a full complete fix, i wish kanomi would just publish this info what they mean rather than us all guessingl,
Yes, I also checked thefreedictionary.com for that word. It does look like its only a temporary solution, not a permanent one.

It is disappointing because I would prefer not to have a patch like this then getting my hopes right up with a patch that does nothing but separated us from Intel vs AMD users.

There is another topic like this on the official Konami PES forums.http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=224316&page=9
The online processor problem. No news as yet, but there are a lot of frustrated PES fans out there.:CRY:

Yes, I also checked thefreedictionary.com for that word. It does look like its only a temporary solution, not a permanent one.

It is disappointing because I would prefer not to have a patch like this then getting my hopes right up with a patch that does nothing but separated us from Intel vs AMD users.

There is another topic like this on the official Konami PES forums.http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=224316&page=9
The online processor problem. No news as yet, but there are a lot of frustrated PES fans out there.
:CRY:

I am there and one of them :CRY: and you are there too ;)

Jebus wept! - Konami WTF are they playing at?

Why can't they just implement a common standard to let us play acoss all formats online?

Fukkin' unbelievable amateurism.

I am there and one of them :CRY: and you are there too ;)
Hehe, yeah I saw you on the PESFan forum too.:WOOT:
Gosh, the internet world is so small, I find the same people on every corner of the forums, lol.:LMAO:

But I really hope this problem is solved with Intel VS AMD. Last year we were betrayed with laggy performance online, this year with AMD vs Intel issue.:RANT:

It is a shame. I have just played pes 6 with a friend and I was surprised how much better it was than 2010!

I wish fifa pc version was as good as the ps3 or xbox360 one because that is a much better game.

I hope they fire seabass becasue he is stuck in a box.

It is a shame. I have just played pes 6 with a friend and I was surprised how much better it was than 2010!

I wish fifa pc version was as good as the ps3 or xbox360 one because that is a much better game.

I hope they fire seabass becasue he is stuck in a box.

Is it me or KONAMI treats PC gamers like humans and not like shit...EA on the other hand...

Fifa on PC is crap I agree. But at least they do offer better option on console. I only have a PC so I am stuck. I should not have to choose between the lesser evils! Just because EA produced crap does not give konami the right to produce "crap light" version game! :)

Fifa on PC is crap I agree. But at least they do offer better option on console. I only have a PC so I am stuck. I should not have to choose between the lesser evils! Just because EA produced crap does not give konami the right to produce "crap light" version game! :)

IMO KONAMI is excused cause thats the best they can do....and they dont treat us like shit....
EA on the other hand can make an amazing game and just throw crap at our face...there is no excuse for that.

About 4 weeks ago Gamespot did a podcast where they interviewed Jon Murphy, European Team Leader on PES10. So when all this garbage started happening and Konami did there usual i.e. no comment, I emailed the podcast. After them laughing about what a truly mind boggling bug this is to make it into the final game, they said they would put a call into Konami. They did this and on this weeks podcast they quote Konami as saying "We are working on a patch, and it will be released soon!".
Thing is even though I know its fun to vent on here, it wont achieve anything. If we really want action from Konami we need to force them into doing something by contacting magazines web sites etc and letting them know just whats happening. Then hopefully the'll be shamed into some kind of action.

Heres the links to the podcasts. Its the 2 most recent ones . The bit where they talk about pes is in the email section which is a little after half way.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/features/ukpodcast/index.php

(this whole post is courtesy from another user on another forum)

Last edited:
About 4 weeks ago Gamespot did a podcast where they interviewed Jon Murphy, European Team Leader on PES10. So when all this garbage started happening and Konami did there usual i.e. no comment, I emailed the podcast. After them laughing about what a truly mind boggling bug this is to make it into the final game, they said they would put a call into Konami. They did this and on this weeks podcast they quote Konami as saying "We are working on a patch, and it will be released soon!".
Thing is even though I know its fun to vent on here, it wont achieve anything. If we really want action from Konami we need to force them into doing something by contacting magazines web sites etc and letting them know just whats happening. Then hopefully the'll be shamed into some kind of action.

Heres the links to the podcasts. Its the 2 most recent ones . The bit where they talk about pes is in the email section which is a little after half way.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/feature...cast/index.php

(this whole post is courtesy from another user on another forum)

The link leads to a "page not found". I have many friends online who are angry about this. Mainly because we play an online league and 1/3 of us are amd. If you give me a link to some kind of petition I can call many friends to sign it. I don' t know what a podcast is.
I still find unbelievable konami's lack of communication about this serious problem.

The link leads to a "page not found". I have many friends online who are angry about this. Mainly because we play an online league and 1/3 of us are amd. If you give me a link to some kind of petition I can call many friends to sign it. I don' t know what a podcast is.
I still find unbelievable konami's lack of communication about this serious problem.

try the link now mate >>> http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/features/ukpodcast/index.php

you need to register for the site to download and hear the podcasts.

then in podcast dated 19/11/09 they discuss the intel v amd cpu problem, i just listened to it, listen to it yourself and you'll hear.

Hi scots I don' t understand well spoken english especially if they speak quickly and with an accent. Can you sum up the discussione for me and the other people interested in this issue. Can you link the 19-11 podcast?
Anyway I wrote a mail to konami europe and they just responded:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami customer support team.

We are aware of the issue reported, and we have informed our development team, who is already investigating any possible cause of the problem.

Please check regularly our official website for news on this.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Your Konami Support Team

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
Berner Str. 103-105
60437 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Local Court of Frankfurt am Main: HRB Nr. 24990
Managing Director: Kunio Neo, Kazumi Kitaue

EDIT
I found it http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/features/ukpodcast/index.php?id=1624
But I don' t understand well what they say and I' don' t understand when they talk about pes. It is a 1h40m chat. Can you please sum up what they said about the AMD Vs Intel issue?

Last edited:
basically what youve just said mate is the stage konami are at just now, accoring to the previously spoke about podcasts from gamespot, they are working on a patch to fix the AMd v intel issue, but no one has said yet when to expect this patch, lets hope its sooner rather than later, in the meantime the more people who report the issue to konami and places like major game reviewers such as places like gamespot, gamerzines, edge,computerandvideogames, etc, theres loads of magazines and stuff you can report this issue too, just google them all.

Its better we all report this issue to as many places as we can as all the information will be noticed by konami and they will speed up the process of getting a patch quickly.

Back
Top Bottom