PES2010 discussion thread

Re: PES2010 News & Rumours thread

Agreed. Where's all the WC kits?

Konami baff me a times, they really do with theis DLC. seriously were are all the World Cup Kits? They have liscences for Spain, France, Germany and Argentina. Is a update too much to ask? I mean even EA had updated them last year.

Also 15 january transfers? What the hell this that about? :RANT:

PES 2010 is a decent game, but some of the stuff such as the bugs etc.. are poor. Thank god it's not nearly as bad a FIFA 10 which for me as you know is pretty much a disaster!

I also find it strange that the new update only includes transfers up to15th January. The transfer window has been really quiet so it's not as if Konami has had much to do. Why not include all the transfers up to February 1st rather than release another update later on?

LOL Konami !
It's too difficult for us to make the new kits for the national team I guess :P .
They really don't give a damn about their licenses, except for Japan of course... that's a shame ! PES is now an international game, updating the only Japan kit is a kind of contempt towards the other licensed team...

LOL Konami !
It's too difficult for us to make the new kits for the national team I guess :P .
They really don't give a damn about their licenses, except for Japan of course... that's a shame ! PES is now an international game, updating the only Japan kit is a kind of contempt towards the other licensed team...
international game with "still" Japanese taste..thats why FIFA always laughing PES on license problems..

What boots are going to be in next DLC???Probably new Umbro Specaili for deco and terry or those new puma boots...

I've got the DLC 1.04 for my pc version of PES2010...Only 1 new boot(new adipure black)(identical to the old one)...NATIONAL KIT AND ROSTER ARE THE SAME...CLUB TRANSFERS ARE INCOMPLETE (candreva is still in Livorno ...and many others transfers missing)...:YAWN:
GOOD JOB KONAMI

I've got the DLC 1.04 for my pc version of PES2010...Only 1 new boot(new adipure black)(identical to the old one)...NATIONAL KIT AND ROSTER ARE THE SAME...CLUB TRANSFERS ARE INCOMPLETE (candreva is still in Livorno ...and many others transfers missing)...:YAWN:
GOOD JOB KONAMI

the dlc has broken pes2010,theyve a new patch coming to fix it next week:COAT:

there is a problem ..sometimes when you start a free-kick...
konami release a fix next week...maybe...

Last edited:

konami forgot to set up the free kick style for a few players. next week they get a new update with national team update ( german players like özil, gentner, boateng, neuer and cacau are not anymore in master league hide, only in the database).

regards

gb2003

konami forgot to set up the free kick style for a few players. next week they get a new update with national team update ( german players like özil, gentner, boateng, neuer and cacau are not anymore in master league hide, only in the database).

regards

gb2003

Perhaps they will take Enke out of the German national team as well?

regards

gb2003

those players must be included in the german national team so

Apparently the bug has already been fixed with a patch but I have not even been prompted to download version 1.04 so I don't know what's up with that...

regards

gb2003

where did you get that info,i believe you. will it be kits and squads next week?

Back
Top Bottom