[PES2009] Japanese Commmentary ?

LeftEyeNine

League 2
31 December 2004
Is Pro Evolution Soccer still released in Japan ?

If so, is there any possibility that we could adapt Japanese commentary over the ones we use ?

I'm craving for the ultra-enthusiastic Japanese style, would be very grateful if it could be done.

It's never been released for the pc over here.
Are you joking, honestly lol:CONF:
Buy it from online or something and you can play it :)
But there is no japanese commentary im afraid.
But still I would say stay away from PES 2009 it sucks, honestly, its not like PES 5 and 6.

Are you joking, honestly lol:CONF:
Buy it from online or something and you can play it :)
But there is no japanese commentary im afraid.
But still I would say stay away from PES 2009 it sucks, honestly, its not like PES 5 and 6.
Well you could buy it but for playing online its useless as the ping would be huge.

I use this for PES2009 :BOP:

Kabira.jpg

Language: Japanese. More info - John Kabira

# Bouru Contororu - Controle de bola
# Konnichiwá - Boa tarde
# Konbanwá - Boa noite
# AI! AI! AAAIIII! AAAIII!
# IKKUUU! IIIKKUUUUUU!
# ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ???
# IKEDEDOBIBOGU - Mafagafo!!!
# SHUUUUUUTOOOOOOO!! - [Chutou]

http://uploading.com/files/W8TF5M5A/...PES09.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/421228/e20d64e...PES09.rar.html
zSHARE - NARRA____O JOHN KABIRA PES09.rar
+
Narração J. Kabira V.3
narracao_john_kabira_v3_by_nory.7z

I as well tried that on my english commentary file by renaming it to _e.img from _s.img. The result was ear-bleeding. He was screaming endless "gorü gorü gorü gorü gorü gorü gorü gorü !" in the middle of nowhere.

You can only use it instead of Spanish because all languages have different file positions with in the img file. In PES08 English was special and all other were the same, now I think that all languages are different.

Just rename you english file so that the game will only have spanish to read and it will be OK.

With GA it works like a charm :) On the other hand, with EvoPatch I'm getting instant crash to desktop when I try to change ingame commentary to spanish :CONFUSE:

i tryed this patch but it's dont work !

rs0e_s.img is in img folder,in game i select Spanish language for sound but during match i can heard commentator with all wrong sentences.
CallNames are team names and no "soutoo" when i shoot like the trailer why ?

Back
Top Bottom