PES 6 Update available through Xbox Live

Re: PE6 Patch

thats done on the monday, plus it probably does that to regenerate the stats after the patch

it's deffo the update it seems

Sounds a bit too
ani083.gif

\\:o/
Oh yeah! Anyone who works Pokémon into a discussion gets a :thumbup: from me!

On-topic: This update doesn't seem to make any difference to anything for me. Do you need to switch the 360 off and on again?

i've played 5 games on live since updating the new patch, i thought the first 2 games were virtually lag free but the last 3 were poor with my opponent disconnecting in the last 2, but maybe it only makes a diff if your opponent has updated to the patch????

Another question: Normally you can invite a freind using the big X button and select him from the friends-list.
Now all the time the option 'invite to play' is greyed out...
Is that something new?

Another question: Normally you can invite a freind using the big X button and select him from the friends-list.
Now all the time the option 'invite to play' is greyed out...
Is that something new?

Its been like that since I got the game mate.

also, they have fixed the button lag. which is good. Especially during set pieces, and also when u have a goalkick. Massive improvement imo.

I've just had one game, went to quick match and got a game straight away (that has never happened before!). I never really had any problems with laggy play except on corners, goal kicks and free kicks - all of which do feel much better. I also thought shooting didn't seem as sensitive (though I only had 4-5 shots, so I'll need to try that one further).

It definately felt more responsive after it was updated - no button lag. Had a bit of lag during corners but it felt more responsive than before.

It's a definite improvement, but I've still experienced lag and button-lag (which, to me at least, renders the game unplayable). FIFA 07 online just absolutely craps all over PES online, Konami need to get in a totally new programming team for the online element.

Farfetch'd is one of the rarest, dude. Every self-respecting Pokémon fan knows that. You're a member of the sad club now. Welcome.

I'll fetch drinks.

Updated my game and I admit it has fixed problems with connecting to games faster but im 38 mins in2 a match at present against waoolis and hes done the pause trick let the timer run out and wont quit game hes even adamant hes 2-0 up when i can c 2-1 2me right infront of me oh well im gonna leave it on and go watch ashes.

major improvement for me. No more button lag, now i can actually play the game decent.
But still those damn cheaters who freeze the game :(

I thought that the update would include replay save and kit selection in ML - you'd think adding things stated in the insturctions would be priority!

I heard a rumor that a edit/replay download would be on marketplace (for SALE) in Jan - any truth/knowledge???

This patch was only ever gonna fix the multiplayer issues, thats what they said from the start.

And i wouldnt believe any rumours until Konami say they are releasing more on Live.

so still the bug where people freeze

geez, thats a big online element that needs fixing

i think if enough people complain to microsoft they will force the hand on konami to fix it

as microsoft do not like cheaters one bit

No idea if this is coincidence but since the patch i have finally got over my jinx of not been able to win more than 3 consecutive matches, as last night i managed to win 6 consecutive games. Will be looking to continue that run :D

23.11.2006 Konami publishes PES6-Update for Xbox 360-Version Important information for all PES6-Spieler on Xbox 360: Konami published now an update, in order to work against the isolated connecting difficulties, which there were with plays of pro evolution Soccer 6 over Xbox live ones. This over Xbox live one freely accessible updates repairs the connecting problems, which there were with the search for play opponents, and makes a smoother on-line experience possible. The update installs itself simply when inserting the play.

Still full of cheats, and the half-cheats (every game of five I played last night was against someone just TWATTING shots from the half-way line, keeper can't hold it, their modified formation puts a striker next to the keeper, tap-in, goal).

Sorry lads, have your fun, but the game is piss-poor in my eyes.

I ve had enough of you Jack Bauer. STOP Moaning and keep on playing your fifa. And once and for all SHUT UP. This things only happen to you. in 300 matches nothing like that happend to me. So just play fifa, we ve heard enough of your opinions

Ooooh. Someone's having sex with Seabass until the early hours and waking up cranky.
what a waste of time. The game seems the same to me, and there is still the option for people to cheat.
The gameplay had problems, not the lag.

Lets see them try and fix that via Xbox Live. :roll:
Yep, I'm the only one moaning alright.

Enjoy your game, but remember; make him use protection.

Back
Top Bottom