PES 6 Update available through Xbox Live

so is the general concencious that the patch makes the online section worth playing now?

i fired up my 360 and pes6 and it downloaded the update, but havent had time to try a game online yet.

I agree with Jack, even an edit mode and replay saves wouldnt save this game.
Also my 360 has now crashed and wont even bootup, and the last thing i did is download the Pes6 update. The curse of Pes on the 360!

The patch helped alot. No more button lag for me. Close to perfect now, online play that is.

well theres more happy people than not!

and atleast we saw a patch this time round, unlike xbox pes5 version

what a joke that was

and i have to say, i played two games after the patch and both games were smooth, and i could actually do some skillz, the skill button responded accuratly

when all previous games, about 100 must of suffered from button lag as i was never able to do step overs, it simply would not respond when i did it

these last two games since the patch, was perfect

but other than that, still a piss poor game in terms of nextgen and the price tag

Well if this is true about no more slow down, I had better power up my 360 & see for myself. because if there is no more button lag then you people had better wath out.

All I need is some form of obtaining replay saves by the time WEPES2007 is out. It's the most important feature of the game for me.... for me it's all about rewatching brilliant moves or goals I've made in the past and showing them off to friends... even if it means paying for it on the marketplace.. but if it's paid, I want to be able to store up to like 500 replays.. and not just 20 or 30 or whatever like in the previous games (unless you had multiple memory cards).

played a couple of games on the 360, 1st game played perfect but the 2nd had some lag in it from time to time but alot better than before its now half worth playing.

But still does not play as good as the PS2.

The problem for me is I'll play the PS2 online, then the 360, its very hard to change from one to another. ie. lost 2 on the bounce on 360!!!

Much better for me, i played a mate and we both agreed that it was nearly an identical experience to playing on the same console 2 player:)

I've downloaded the update but didn't really see any improvement... Freekicks and Corners are still jittery and the button lag seems to be there as well.

About people cheating:
is it possible that someone can freeze my game while the match is going on or is my connection flawed? I've had this several times, once in mid-play, once when I was taking a throw in (scores where 1-1) and yesterday I was 3-1 up in the 85th minute and the game froze during my goal celebration. Of course it was ruled 3-0 against me. This is really starting to p*ss me off...
I've got a 4M down/512kB up connection, that should be enough, right?

I've stopped playing PES6 online because of the cheating and boring opponents who always play as Barca/Inter/Brazil/France and 4-3-3. Infact i rarely play PES6 at all now as its only half a game with very little to keep me interested. And FIFA on the 360 is just as bad. Unless Konami can release a proper update patch then it looking like a football free year for me.

If only 2K Sports could release a football game.

I've stopped playing PES6 online because of the cheating and boring opponents who always play as Barca/Inter/Brazil/France and 4-3-3. Infact i rarely play PES6 at all now as its only half a game with very little to keep me interested. And FIFA on the 360 is just as bad. Unless Konami can release a proper update patch then it looking like a football free year for me.

If only 2K Sports could release a football game.

Hey, a fellow Ipswich guy, not many of us! :)

Since I downloaded the patch I have practically won all my games, apart from when it freezes on me!

Button lag really used to annoy me, but now it is pretty much disappeared, now all we need is a pacth for edit mode and replays!

how about konami pull their fingers out their arses and make it so we can have a decent patch, im still getting lag games and sad loser opponents who think that disconnecting during the game is goin to make them king, if there isnt going to even be a january transfer window patch them im sorry but, bye bye konami

I have been playing online fine but just latley i keep getting disconected when playing online..?

Do some people also get the screen saying the LIVE connection has been severed, returning to title menu?

I have gotten twice already resulting in a 0-3 loss
Never had this before.

Do some people also get the screen saying the LIVE connection has been severed, returning to title menu?

I have gotten twice already resulting in a 0-3 loss
Never had this before.

are you talking about twice? I've had it over 10 times in my last 15 matches yup 10 "3-0" loses, please konami , at least make the worst pes ever enjoyable , its only online that keeps me playing this game

Back
Top Bottom