PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's was posted in twitter with #PES2020 so... this is the rummor topic, it's looking pretty much like a rumor to me, but can be fake of course. It's not official.
I confirm it's 100% fake, mayde the teams are in the game, but it's picture are fake.

Man Utd confirmed ? I think yes

same pattern :
05-adidas-home-product-only-2.jpg
The pattern looks more like Bayern to me, the Man U has a hexagon pattern.
bayern_munich_2019_2020_adidas_home_kit_5.jpg

Anyways, I don't care which teams are licensed or not.
I just want the gameplay fixed and improved!

While I was in a discussion in the Greek wepes forum , about Greek League ,which it’s last iterations were FIFA 2000 as full licensed and 2001 as FIFpro league, I re-realized that the one way road for an offline focused game , is the FM way of full unlicensed fifpro leagues and full editable full fake leagues. Anything else is far from the desired ML deep experience .
Even the recent announcement that they do not want anymore to add fake leagues (fifpro?), but only full licensed, I think is good news for the online people, divisions/MC/pes League/e-sports but it sounds as really bad news to me ,for ML.
That’s the only way , to focus in more important parts of game and put a defensive wall or maybe an end to this stupid license war , of strictly exclusives and huge demands by clubs-organizations.

Last edited:
After playing Pes 17-18-19 the pas 3-4 Days.
Gameplay is the be all end all.
Fun with new team etc,but gameplay is so horrible right now (console) that they must change that.
It's tonight that they have their presentation right?
rock what are u playing now which game? i need my football fix, shall i reinstall pes 2013?

rock what are u playing now which game? i need my football fix, shall i reinstall pes 2013?
Either that or Pes 17.
I find it hard playing older games now that your used to 1080/4k.
I like em both,but I'd say Pes 17, good game,lots of free kicks/yellow cards/sending offs etc.
Should be dirt cheap if you don't already have it.
Sorry for OT

Yeah the frequent back and forth on stadiums is really frustrating as a console gamer and 2020 might be the first time i pick it up on the PC this gen, providing they don't kill the modding support either like they for PES 2018.

There's no way we have three. Two is the max.
It may well mean nothing, but the other game's demo teams (going off the code available to play at their EA Play event) include Liverpool and Man City. No other English teams.

Last year, Man United and Chelsea were the two English teams.

To all saying they started following Bayern, I still remember then following Juventus, Man United and Bayern even last year when there were Bayern and Juventus rumors.

this was from Pes 16 or 17, is it too difficult to make this happen again?
I mean, a doable 1vs1 with the GK and player celebrating after shooting to an open goal.

Felt great when it happened

It may well mean nothing, but the other game's demo teams (going off the code available to play at their EA Play event) include Liverpool and Man City. No other English teams.

Last year, Man United and Chelsea were the two English teams.
Oh yeah I get that, I was commenting on the possibility of three licensed Premier League teams. That isn't happening.

this was from Pes 16 or 17, is it too difficult to make this happen again?
I mean, a doable 1vs1 with the GK and player celebrating after shooting to an open goal.

Felt great when it happened
Judging from the "Morning Parade" ads it might aswell be PES 2015... But yeah, I get what you mean. :)

EDIT: yeah, it is 2015. Lyon's kit is indeed the 14/15 one.

Is a change in engine for 2020 really too far out of the question? As long as they’ve got it into a good enough, completed state to release a full game for it this year (aka unlike 2014). The worst thing to do would be to mess up the first release on next gen due to not being prepared enough with the new engine/ consoles (aka 2008). Maybe they’ve learnt lessons and are in a much more prepared state.

I mean, didn’t Konami fire the creator of the fox engine? Assuming he’s the only guy that knew how to really get the best out of it, perhaps the reason the last iterations of PES have been so similar, limited and flawed is that they knew the Fox engine couldn’t take them any further with the knowledge they had in house and they’ve been working on a new engine for a couple of years?

I dunno, maybe I’m too optimistic for the future of PES on the next generation of coolnsoles but It’s the only major news that is worthy of blowing me away after the much longer than normal silence in my opinion.

I don’t see the point of this silence if there isn’t anything major coming and we’re just going to get a 2019.2.

As you was judging the Bayern inclusion because of that Bundesliga trailer, here's the Premier League one with Liverpool but without Man United and Arsenal ;)

I had a nightmare of the UEFA Nations League and My Club combined and showcased to the world in the form of esports.

I swear if the reveal is disappointing, I’m not gonna buy it. They know how to hype you up but the results is always mixed and just disappointing. This time they need to deliver on whatever they promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom