PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

non pas une mise à jour
1f609.png
1f617.png
, mais certainement le futur du Football.
1f60e.png

Translate : "Not an update, but certainly the futur of football"

maybe new engine already ????

Poster-affiche-enroule-Poster-I-Want-To-Believe-OVNI-91-5-x-61cm.jpg

Well, maybe it's a little childish, but I can't see them following teams that they have no deal with.
Well, I'd have expected a press release or something, but... Who would release a statement saying "we couldn't renew the deal with team X, Y and Z" after all?
It's strange though seeing how they seem to always lose teams shortly after they signed them. First Valencia (just one year? Well they might aswell be back), Dortmund which shamelessly pulled out of the deal, now Schalke if this is true (but I cannot see any other reason for Konami to stop following Schalke apart from this)...

Well, its an official account of one of the biggest football games. I see plenty of reasons why should they follow big clubs - all of them. Especially having all the players as "AMBASSADORS" in the game.
Its very childish. But maybe its just me.. ;)

non pas une mise à jour
1f609.png
1f617.png
1f60e.png

Couple of days and we will probably add another one to the list of accounts to ignore.

"Future of football" :FAIL:

They ditch Liverpool after winning the Champions League? Crazy.

Maybe now they don't have the UEFA licenses, they have to ditch any teams that do well in those competitions...

Official Pes followed Bayern, Real, Juventus and Valencia and unfollowed Liverpool, Atletico and Schalke... its like a fucking pre school there... :LOL:
View attachment 16485
I wish Konami would pick teams that have never been licensed in Pes games. Then we might get a stadium, press room, commentary comments, etc never officially featured before.

If Liverpool is gonna be dropped, I would love any other premier league team than Man Utd. They’ve been officially licensed many times.

But having Bayern, juventus, etc might explain why in Pes2019 there are brand new commentary for those stadiums even though those teams and stadiums aren’t in pes2019. They were preparing possibly for pes2020.

But having Bayern, juventus, etc might explain why in Pes2019 there are brand new commentary for those stadiums even though those teams and stadiums aren’t in pes2019. They were preparing possibly for pes2020.
They're from the 2016 database. Don't they also have lines for st09 Dragaõ and Stade de France?

They're from the 2016 database. Don't they also have lines for st09 Dragaõ and Stade de France?
There are old lines from old games which have been there years plus Konami added an entirely new set of commentary unique to pes2019 where the stadiums have between 2 and 5 new comments. These brand new additions include Bayern and Juve’s stadiums.

If you are using MJTS stadium pack you are able to hear those new comments as he linked those stadiums to the correct ids.

Dragao is another of the new comments made for pes2019 where the stadium isn’t in the game. In terms of stade de France there is only the old comment, Konami didn’t make a new set for pes2019.

There are old lines from old games which have been there years plus Konami added an entirely new set of commentary unique to pes2019 where the stadiums have between 2 and 5 new comments. These brand new additions include Bayern and Juve’s stadiums.

If you are using MJTS stadium pack you are able to hear those new comments as he linked those stadiums to the correct ids.

Dragao is another of the new comments made for pes2019 where the stadium isn’t in the game. In terms of stade de France there is only the old comment, Konami didn’t make a new set for pes2019.
That's news to me. Sounds like a 3 year cycle.:LMAO:

non pas une mise à jour
1f609.png
1f617.png
1f60e.png

I can't see them switching engines a year before the new consoles come out. Would be a weird decision.
Sounds like PR BS for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom