PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully disagree. I always liked to watch Bundesliga. All good european leagues are cool to follow, even just with highlights.
In Fifa19 I have Energie Cottbus career mode running and thats D3.
Same with Eredivisie. I always liked Feyenoord and from time to time I play a ML with them. But it never lasts more than two seasons, as I simply cant bare not having any promotions/relegations.
Me too friends, in fifa 19 playing as ssv jahn ( regensburg ) but got fired and in d3 with Cottbus now . As per rodchenko's post I would prefer Bayern vs 1860 munchen.
Good to know serie b teams may get added but what about Copa libertadores and Copa sudamericana and that cup name can't remember, which both the competition winners play, as like UEFA super cup.☹☹☹

Me too friends, in fifa 19 playing as ssv jahn ( regensburg ) but got fired and in d3 with Cottbus now . As per rodchenko's post I would prefer Bayern vs 1860 munchen.
Good to know serie b teams may get added but what about Copa libertadores and Copa sudamericana and that cup name can't remember, which both the competition winners play, as like UEFA super cup.☹☹☹
Recopa Sudamericana

Respectfully disagree. I always liked to watch Bundesliga. All good european leagues are cool to follow, even just with highlights.
In Fifa19 I have Energie Cottbus career mode running and thats D3.
Same with Eredivisie. I always liked Feyenoord and from time to time I play a ML with them. But it never lasts more than two seasons, as I simply cant bare not having any promotions/relegations.

Haha. Cottbus? Seriously?... That's quite random or do you have a personal connection? My home club is Darmstadt 98, btw. Pretty crappy club as well... sorry for the off topic.

Haha. Cottbus? Seriously?... That's quite random or do you have a personal connection? My home club is Darmstadt 98, btw. Pretty crappy club as well... sorry for the off topic.
Only "personal" connection is that they used to be in Bundesliga 1 when I was following German football more religiously. And I really like to bring clubs back to "glory days".
I know, I know, there is also Kaiserslautern and they were much bigger club once, but their name annoys me. Sounds like type of "cheese". Is Keiser not Cheese in German? :LOL:
Also - Kits are very important and I liked Cottbus kits more. :LOL:

But there you go. German, spanish, italian, english, dutch, french - they all should have D2, or at least an option to add one (would be even better to dwell deeper and add more leagues.)
Back in the day I used to add D2 to spanish league out of portugese D1 teams.
As far as I remember I was always mad about promotions/relegations. ;)

Only "personal" connection is that they used to be in Bundesliga 1 when I was following German football more religiously. And I really like to bring clubs back to "glory days".
I know, I know, there is also Kaiserslautern and they were much bigger club once, but their name annoys me. Sounds like type of "cheese". Is Keiser not Cheese in German? :LOL:

Pronounciation is similar to Käse/cheese but Kaiser actually means ‚emperor‘. The ‚ai‘ is pronounced like the ‚i‘ in ‚shite‘ or, better even, the first part of kite. While the ‚ä‘ in ‚Käse’ sounds more like the vowel in ‚meh‘...

Really off topic now and not really an info you need to improve your life.

But yeah, Kaiserslautern is Käse...

Hey, just listen to this, it seems like the usual poor excuse just like last year they said they had to remove D2s because of lack of space.

According to Robbye Ron, we can't have custom PC style cameras because referee goes crazy with wrong decisions. Is it something people playing with those custom cameras can confirm or is it another lie?

Are WeBrothers trustworthy? :?

Also, there's a big difference between "New Cameras System" and "New Camera".
Let's hope it is true, and it's the first option.

We-brothers is trustworthy. They were ranked 5/5 stars on internet trust scale and got an award for their efforts.

This is great news. I love cameras.

Hey, just listen to this, it seems like the usual poor excuse just like last year they said they had to remove D2s because of lack of space.

According to Robbye Ron, we can't have custom PC style cameras because referee goes crazy with wrong decisions. Is it something people playing with those custom cameras can confirm or is it another lie?

That's the most ridiculous sh!t I've ever heard.

Unbelievable.

Obviously, referee's logic isn't tied to camera settings.

Robbye doesn't even need to answer that tweet. Not sure why he felt the need to answer it with such lie! I don't think he's the type of guy who plays pes on PC using modified cam, so how can he test it. Maybe he just heard it from someone and just said it anyways without proof.

......or these PES PR guys are so used to lying that they don't even care if they look stupid with these next-level ridiculous lies!

Last edited:
new broadcast camera 5 years late! man, talk about clueless.
If we are getting a new engine in 2021, i look for a little development, well even less than normal this year. Probably be a PES 2019.5

Obviously, referee's logic isn't tied to camera settings.

Robbye doesn't even need to answer that tweet. Not sure why he felt the need to answer it with such lie! I don't think he's the type of guy who plays pes on PC using modified cam, so how can he test it. Maybe he just heard it from someone and just said it anyways without proof.

......or these PES PR guys are so used to lying that they don't even care if they look stupid with these next-level ridiculous lies!

Exactly. When he said that on Twitter, I snapped.
I didn't disrespect him or insult him, but I kinda lost it and went on a rant.
I told him to stop taking us for idiots. We spend a lot of money on this game year after year, the least they can do is respect us by not treating us like 5 year old kids. Either tell us the truth or stay muted. We're done taking excuses. Start delivering or stop making the game.

Im sure he knows what he's talking about and Im sure they ran a lot of tests on it.
By the way - you cant have better atmosphere and loud chants on the stadiums, coz players cant hear the whistle..
You also cant have dynamic weather. Fox is such good engine, that last time they tested the weather, it was so dynamic that referee had to stop the match..
Oh, and Stadium Creator? Not gonna happen. Few stadiums that were created during tests had collapsed, killing two black ball players and destroying myClub banners..

Maybe this is the answer to “no penalties” all these years! The angle of broadcast camera inside penalty boxes, confuses the refs, blocking their vision ability. :)
Konami give refs a VAR rooms with custom cameras!!!!!Oh wait this will confuse the VAR room!!! :(

It's kinda funny how the officials from La Liga said they won't make another exclusive deal with EA and then EA comes around with a lot of money...
Why wouldnt they? They saw what EA can do with the license. All stadiums, proper commentary with all the fun facts, scoreboards, presentation, all the bells and whistles.
This is also nice promotion for La Liga, so why wouldnt they?
To give Konami a chance?
You saw what they did to exclusive russian league. Absolutely fucking nothing. Not one stadium. And every Option File will give you better kits than they did.
If I was russian football fan id go fucking ballistic this year..

Why wouldnt they? They saw what EA can do with the license. All stadiums, proper commentary with all the fun facts, scoreboards, presentation, all the bells and whistles.
To give Konami a chance?
You saw what they did to exclusive russian league. Absolutely fucking nothing. Not one stadium. And every Option File will give you better kits than they did.

Yeah, but Russian Premier League wasn't in Pes at all until 2019, while LaLiga was still there even if unlicensed. i don't think there is a reason to be really upset. Having the whole RPL even without stadiums or official scoreboards is better than having no teams at all.

Yeah, but Russian Premier League wasn't in Pes at all until 2019, while LaLiga was still there even if unlicensed. i don't think there is a reason to be really upset. Having the whole RPL even without stadiums or official scoreboards is better than having no teams at all.
Yes, but I was aiming at licenses and people being upset that La Liga signed a deal with EA? What does it change for Pes players? Nothing. Community will still have to do all the work, just like they always do.

Edit:
Sorry, I think I know what you meant there, @Ameppe .
Daughter is sick and I had fuck all sleep this week, so my brain is much slower than usual. You were saying that its better to have some teams/leagues (even half arsed) than no teams/leagues at all, therefore questioning why IMO russian fans should be fuming.

What I meant by this was:
If I was russian football fan, id go mad, because Konami exclusive deal meant no russian league in Fifa. So they lost their league in a game with good presentation... for what...? They could edit Fake league in Pes at any stage and get the same, if not better result..

Licensed or unlicensed doesn't make any difference to Pes players. Id go even further - unlicensed are better for Pes players, coz they are not locked and we could edit more.
But every "exclusive" Konami license is a slap in the face for people who play Fifa, or both games, coz they are automatically losing this league in Fifa.

Last edited:
To give Konami a chance?

Nah, the La Liga officials weren't happy with the La Liga presentation in FIFA at all that's why wanted to give Konami also a chance from what I heard.
And as @Ameppe already said, the Russian was in PES 2019 for the first time and they have had to do a lot of new licensed leagues, maybe they will put much more effort in it now.

To give Konami a chance?

In Fifa, the stadiums are made very fast, but that's because they've got a more basic system to create them.
Quick and average, but fast. And they will add as more details off the pitch as they can for the immersion: the graphical engine allows it at its requiers less ressource.
The system for creating stadiums is the same as it was in the old-gen, and lightening will be no different from a country to another for example. Proportions are more or less respected, but still approximative.

In PES, it's harder to do stadium due to the graphics engine, but not only for that: they want exactly to represent the stadium atmosphere, different lighting (also from different countries where's the sunlight don't have the same trajectory) and also proportions... It's tailor-made. They even makes the travel to takes measurement with a 3D cameras and all that stuff. Fifa does that only for very few stadiums.

PES need to be a bit more careless about all this, even if some stadiums will looks less authentic, more generic.

PES need to be a bit more careless about all this, even if some stadiums will looks less authentic, more generic
Exactly. Especially since we only get to see the stadium at the beginning of the match and most of people skip it.
During the match we dont get to see managers, bench, crowd, nothing. Whats the point of all the details? It almost looks like its made purely for promotion clips.
EA stadiums are more generic and simple, yet we get atmosphere, different camera angles, managers reactions, crowd doing mexican wave..
Devil is in details, but seems like Konami is focusing on wrong ones.
Referees in PES aren't even tied to logic to begin with.
Maybe they tweaked the camera, got the penalty and panicked.. :LOL:

If somehow referee's logic is tied to the camera settings, than god save PES 2020. They need to dump their codebase and start over again.
Also a bold-faced lie if ever there was one. From the camera mods for the PC version we know that this is,at best, a crock of uninformed shit. Konami marketing off to a great start once again. Bravo.

Well, like i said FOX is hard to master when it cames to shows more and more details, it may be buggy.
Atmosphere on Fifa to be honest, i like their camera angles and all that stuff, the camera and showing pitchs etc. like you said...

But not the real stadium atmosphere while you're on, it terms of lighting and crowd, and all the "added details", people over the pitch, added things here and there all over the pitch looks really cheap, not homogenous at all like if they cames from another game.
And for me that's not the best solution neither.

I want PES to keep their system (as FOX doesn't allow too much things in the same time) but with different camera angles on replays, to bring more life to it.
And as i said before, adding more stadiums without "3D capture", just from the eyes at the cost of the accuracy.
But it's not really on the Japanese culture.

EA presentation is very good for a game, but not especially for football, that's not the best example we can take.
US presentation style is good for basketball, but less for a game like football, something more sober/traditionnal in my opinion.

Also talking about presentations, Menu and all related (ML, League, Gameplan etc.) of PES needs a big revamp of course, but not with EA style which sound too much sci-fi movies.
Something more like some beautiful FM skins that you can found everywhere should really please me.
More colors but not too shiny, not blinky everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom