PES 2019: What New Leagues Do You Want To See?

What new leagues do you want to see in PES 2019 ?

• Bundesliga (Germany)

Votes: 101 65.6%
  • Süper Lig (Turkey)

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Scottish Premiership (Scotland)

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Jupiler Pro League (Belgium)

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • Russian Premier League (Russia)

Votes: 43 27.9%
  • Major League Soccer (USA)

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • Liga MX (Mexico)

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • J-League (Japan)

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Chinese Super League (China)

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • A-League (Australia)

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
Konami will probably never get them, but the Premier League, Serie A and La Liga should be options over some of the others, surely? MLS:LOL:

Last edited:
I think it's realistic to assume we'll get the j-league finally, especially as that temp cover has both PES and Winning Eleven on it, and possibly a few more will be included like a few of top asian/oceanic leagues(china, australia...).
I think there's a pretty good chance we might see 1 or 2 african leagues, in addition to the african champions league licence.
South and central america, i'd love to see mexico league. MLS is fifa property like EPL so that's 100% a no(maybe 2-3 clubs tops), but we can hope to get maybe something in south america like colombia or uruguay league?
As far as europe goes, i'm a bit in fear there will not be any new additions, even if it does, i doubt it'll be more than 1 or 2 extra, though it's still something.

I'd love to see a custom blank league(or leagues) like we had in PES 6 that we could add to master league.

I would like instead of new official leagues,at least 3 fake european leagues like PEU central,south,east etc with 20 editable or blank editable teams plus each of these leagues has its respective 2nd Division with 20 editable teams.The structure and the draw size will be editable eitherway.And an option for ML ,which of these fake leagues will have on/off its second division like the current option "use additional leagues peu,pas,pal" so you can avoid some inconsistencies if you want for example to create a regional league or a league of your respective country but only the first tier teams.

Last edited:
What about EFL League 1 and/or 2 ?
Never an option?
Good shout. For me, if you can't get the PL, having the Championship would be a great start (like Football Manager do, and they go to the lower leagues - but Konami never go lower than the second tier).

After that... Top two leagues from Germany, or Italy, or Spain, or France, or the Netherlands, or Portugal. But with a nice selection of stadia. Not interested in playing an entire career and only ever seeing four stadiums...

Too hard to make a clear choice except for Bundesliga (obvious)
So if i want one by continent i would choice, Bundesliga excepted:

-Turkey League > Europe.
Russian League only 4 teams interest me and there are more on Sportoto Superlig.
I won't vote Jupiler League because it would be too subjective (i'm from Belgium) but there are plenty of very good and various young players to transfers from every country... That would normally be my first choice, but whatever.

-MLS > I've always dreamed of having them in PES... I don't know, this league gives a feeling of "soccer", and it's not really the same feeling to play with an MLS team than playing with another Hispanic american league.

-Chinese SuperLeague> I'd love to have J-League but i don't think it's possible due to EA...
But it's not only for that that i want CSL : having the for the first time in a (normal) football game could give a fresh air, especially since this league signs very good players from Europe, even if the limit is 3 by team.
(But K-League is good too)

Liga m

What is stopping them adding more non licensed leagues?
I don't know why but a fully licensed MLS appeals to me more.
If I had my way there would be the full Football League and non league but that will never happen. Can't even see it happening in FIFA anytime soon.

Bundesliga 1&2 (think EA has them on lock down)
Serie B (with an almost “licensed Serie A)
The EFL,but again,think EA has em on lock down.

But most of all I’d take a bunch of non licensed leagues any day,a league system with 3-4 divisions?
I have a feeling no matter what they get,presentation/package will be below par anyway.

And here’s me talking,if the licensed league would be MLS I’d fucking cry,no relegation,no promotion,and a flicking play off?
Horrible (old man yelling at clouds)

Well I picked bundesliga, j league and not-so-biased A-league :P
A-League,Australia?
Is that with relegation/prom?
Sorry for sounding like an idiot,don’t know much about it,our former GK came from Aus and played a few seasons before retiring

A-League,Australia?
Is that with relegation/prom?
Sorry for sounding like an idiot,don’t know much about it,our former GK came from Aus and played a few seasons before retiring
Yea the Australian league. We don't have promotion/relegation though.

And no you don't sound like an idiot. I'm surprised anyone knows our league even exists :p

Yea the Australian league. We don't have promotion/relegation though.

And no you don't sound like an idiot. I'm surprised anyone knows our league even exists :p
Ha ha cheers mate,I usually watch both rugby and Aussie rules,but they don’t televise any A league here so.
Let’s hope they get it then

- I vote for Bundesliga of course, Konami got the right for the mobile version, so maybe can use the fake one on the console version...

- MLS, because I think it's important to have a CONCACAF league (some Canadians teams) alot of old European players, but we really need some stadiums for a better immersion, with the different architecture like baseball or American football fields.

I think they will add the below leagues because FIFA 18 was the last game the will show on , as it marks the end of their license agreements :
  1. Korean League
  2. Saudi Arabian League
as for the below they still have sometime left with FIFA :
  1. Australian league
  2. Japan League
100% possibility that they will add in 19:
  1. Chines League
  2. UAE League
  3. Qatar League
  4. Indian League
  5. Indonesian League
as they have in China, India and Indonesia big fan base and they talked about it.

I'd like to see non-league English football one day, although the stats would be poor, it'd be nice playing as Margate FC or something like that :P

Would definitely be a big selling point for PES that you could play as your local team and develop their players!

They play in the Isthmian Premier Division. That would be impressive!

They play in the Isthmian Premier Division. That would be impressive!
Yep! If we had non-league football in PES it would make it a great selling point for UK customers (and maybe elsewhere for other countries?), and maybe it would be easy to get the licences for them ^^

I would love it. However, below the National League gets messy. After relegation how would the game know where to place teams? The geography side to it would be really confusing.

Non league football teams, and they all play the same: like barca. I'd love it just to read all the konami excuses for the backheel infested gameplay. :LOL:

But seriously if having more lower leagues in the game means a scrappier, more realistic game, I'm all for it. That's a huge "if" though. Scrappy battles between average teams are going extinct in our modern football games.

Last edited:
Let's hope they don't copy this season's Premier too much either. It's pretty rare you get a game where both teams actually try to win these days. One puts eleven men behind the ball and hopes for a counter attack/set piece smash and grab or just to keep the score down, while the other teams tries to break them down. Meanwhile, the fans might as well watch the grass growing. I think you have to put it down in no small part to the complete fear of getting relegated and taken away from the gravy train that is keeping the appallingly run clubs afloat. That and the manager's are scared to lose before the knee-jerk twitter campaign starts from the 'fans' wanting him out because they haven't won for 4 games. Then the owner's crumble to the pressure and replace him with the same old group of manager's who just got sacked for failing elsewhere.

Meanwhile there's lower league manager's doing cracking jobs that get continually overlooked. Would Guardiola or Mourinho have won League 2 with Accrington this season on a £16k weekly budget? Possibly, but Alan Pardew certainly wouldn't have! Point being has anyone done a better job than John Coleman this season? However he has zero chance of ever getting a call from a Premier League chairman yet West Brom hire Pardew to 'save' them after having been sacked the previous season because he was in danger of taking Palace down. Where is the logic in that move? I'd love to see a transcript of the interview went for that one!

Back on topic it is an interesting one about lower leagues because in total more people actually go to watch lower league football than Premier league football so in the UK I think it probably would help it appeal to those who maybe don't bother with it.

The last paragraph you wrote is interesting @mattmid ! It'd be nice and yea maybe boosted sales a bit ^^
Also using a proxy atm because at home and using the PS3 which has old TLS...

Back
Top Bottom