PES 2019: What New Leagues Do You Want To See?

What new leagues do you want to see in PES 2019 ?

• Bundesliga (Germany)

Votes: 101 65.6%
  • Süper Lig (Turkey)

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Scottish Premiership (Scotland)

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • Jupiler Pro League (Belgium)

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • Russian Premier League (Russia)

Votes: 43 27.9%
  • Major League Soccer (USA)

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • Liga MX (Mexico)

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • J-League (Japan)

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Chinese Super League (China)

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • A-League (Australia)

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm still waiting for the day Walsall are in PES.
If Konami are having problems naming them all then I've got that covered. I've managed to name every team in the FL and even below the National League.
Who knows why :D

I'm still waiting for the day Walsall are in PES.
If Konami are having problems naming them all then I've got that covered. I've managed to name every team in the FL and even below the National League.
Who knows why :D
I bet the females luvs that quality mate:)
I’d love to have that ability

Let's hope they don't copy this season's Premier too much either. It's pretty rare you get a game where both teams actually try to win these days. One puts eleven men behind the ball and hopes for a counter attack/set piece smash and grab or just to keep the score down, while the other teams tries to break them down. Meanwhile, the fans might as well watch the grass growing. I think you have to put it down in no small part to the complete fear of getting relegated and taken away from the gravy train that is keeping the appallingly run clubs afloat. That and the manager's are scared to lose before the knee-jerk twitter campaign starts from the 'fans' wanting him out because they haven't won for 4 games. Then the owner's crumble to the pressure and replace him with the same old group of manager's who just got sacked for failing elsewhere.

Meanwhile there's lower league manager's doing cracking jobs that get continually overlooked. Would Guardiola or Mourinho have won League 2 with Accrington this season on a £16k weekly budget? Possibly, but Alan Pardew certainly wouldn't have! Point being has anyone done a better job than John Coleman this season? However he has zero chance of ever getting a call from a Premier League chairman yet West Brom hire Pardew to 'save' them after having been sacked the previous season because he was in danger of taking Palace down. Where is the logic in that move? I'd love to see a transcript of the interview went for that one!

Back on topic it is an interesting one about lower leagues because in total more people actually go to watch lower league football than Premier league football so in the UK I think it probably would help it appeal to those who maybe don't bother with it.
I’d love that idea with lower league football,imagine having a full league system,prem down to L2,and then Nat league and Nat league north/south,database from FM,even having a collaboration with FM.

And the manager thing,how many chairman knows fuck all about football and grassroots manager,especially when,how many teams in the PL are English owned?
The only one on the op of my mind is Burnley,there’s probably more but you know what I mean.
The owners wants a “name” instead of a quality manager
I still have most of the kids in my neighbourhood supporting my local team instead of United/Barca/PSG,that’s lovely to see

I’d love that idea with lower league football,imagine having a full league system,prem down to L2,and then Nat league and Nat league north/south,database from FM,even having a collaboration with FM.

And the manager thing,how many chairman knows fuck all about football and grassroots manager,especially when,how many teams in the PL are English owned?
The only one on the op of my mind is Burnley,there’s probably more but you know what I mean.
The owners wants a “name” instead of a quality manager
I still have most of the kids in my neighbourhood supporting my local team instead of United/Barca/PSG,that’s lovely to see

That's great they're supporting the local team, exactly the way it should be. I think there's a couple more, Huddersfield for one, to be honest I lose track of who owns clubs these days, well more not interested really.

That would be great if you could start out in non league and try to make your way right up the ladder.

That's great they're supporting the local team, exactly the way it should be. I think there's a couple more, Huddersfield for one, to be honest I lose track of who owns clubs these days, well more not interested really.

That would be great if you could start out in non league and try to make your way right up the ladder.
I don’t even mind if there’s non licensed leagues,as long as you can take that journey,would be a touch of the old games,I remember it being tough getting up from the old D2 League on Pes 5/6

i wish all this leagues will be add in PES 19 <3

Four tier ML!
I think PES2 has been the only game to have at least three.
Also, why can't we create a 24 team league? The Championship is in the game so it ought to be possible.
More than 32 teams in a cup too. I could go on.

Bundesliga, even like Premier would be great, but with EA partnership they can't affort.
MLS would be great because some editors make kits and teams, but in a logical way we can't make it in PES because the teams of PLA League plays the Libertadores (annoying for me to see this). So another way can be the league editor (set nationality of league and their rules) also if i want to make the PLA League a kinda 2nd division of PEU League (in order to make 1.Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga).
JLeague is my third choices.

I hope there will be also new leagues with Fifpro licence, even if they're not full licenced (like PL/La Liga)
But also commentary names from much more countries that what we've got now.

Is it too late to spam the hell out of @officialpes @adam_bhatti and @asimtanvir to actually add a consistent and realistic amount of fouls in a 10 minutes game? And as you increase the match time, the amount of fouls should grow proportionally?. Just saying...
We're 3 months away from release. There must still be time...

Any fucking small league with 3 or 4 rounds during one season ... if they can code 2-year long south american clausuras and aperturas, what's the big deal with adding support for 3- or 4-rounded one seasoners?

I'd like any small league to play like a small league. Then maybe there is hope to edit stats so that all leagues play a bit like football.

Voted for the Scottish league. It better come with tons of fouls, cards, and some major brawling would be nice.

Any fucking small league with 3 or 4 rounds during one season ... if they can code 2-year long south american clausuras and aperturas, what's the big deal with adding support for 3- or 4-rounded one seasoners?

Seem like my wishes came through ... if I'm not mistaken, both 3-rounders (Danish league) and 4-rounders (Swiss league) will be in game.

Sportoto Superlig (Turkey) and Greek Supeleague if it's for Europe.
Major League Soccer as first choice, Campeonto Uruguaya or Liga Aguila (colombia) as second choice.

Those league could be also possible to be in game but not fully licence, they're under Fifpro...

What about EFL League 1 and/or 2 ?
Never an option?
I really would love this...... I am waiting this league for years haha... Even thinking in bussiness.... Adding league 1 & 2 could improve the number of sell in england when f.... Is the king... I would love to play with oldham or mansfield

Back
Top Bottom