PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ThomasGOAL, 25 May 2016.

1. Emroth

Emroth Premiership

18 August 2018
    Ireland
    No worries. I'll check it tonight. I'll go through all Colombian players as well just to be sure.

slamsoze likes this.
  2. hitmanuk

hitmanuk Champions League

23 October 2002
    uk
    Anyone help me out here.. I've exported some teams, decrypted them edited a few stats and got rid of some old players. Exported the hex and then saved and re encrypted.. The encrypted file size as gone from 8 bytes to 25 bytes and won't import. I think its to do with the inserting the hex into the editor but not 100%

3. Emroth

Emroth Premiership

18 August 2018
    Ireland
    No luck here, @slamsoze .
    Closest i got was J.Martinez with a funny "i"
    20190413_222147.jpg

slamsoze likes this.
  4. rockstrongo

rockstrongo International

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    BUY PLAYERS!!!
    you got a solid transfer fund there son!

slamsoze likes this.
  5. Emroth

Emroth Premiership

18 August 2018
    Ireland
    :LOL:
    if I could only spend it on stadiums, balls, shoes, wine and cheerleaders.. :LOL:
    Im a bit of a weirdo but I dont like to buy players. I prefer to play with home grown youth. Gives me this extra kick when i win something big with bunch of 20 year olds. ;)

slamsoze likes this.
  6. rockstrongo

rockstrongo International

25 August 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby
    You're right,much more fun to win with them kids!
    I'd buy a comfy couch,a 75 inch TV and a kilo of weed!
    I'm a simple man.

I didn't buy more than two players in my fifa season two.
    If I return,which is likely,cheating right now on FIFA 19.... I'll probably keep going with my superstar Milan, 6/11 are homegrown though!
    But it's tempting with a restart

slamsoze likes this.
  7. slamsoze

slamsoze Championship

28 September 2010
    I don’t have idea. Today also for the first time in my life tried Pes decrypter for 2017. I don’t have idea from hex editing , but I remember, 12 years ago while editing some Pokémon GBA roms , which had kind of hex editing, when the value went so higher, from 8bytes->25bytes something was wrong with my edits and should be 8bytes->8bytes, I don’t know for the PES .ted,bin,etc filed if it is the same. People in the 2017 tools thread, especially the creator of decrypt, I think is @zlac can answer this better.

I used it trying to decrypt the edit0000.bin file to find the missing players of the database but it seems it does not work like PC edit0000.bin , when I tried some shortcuts with Dino editor etc,and even if I extract every single team, there is still the free agents which are hundreds or thousands.

Maybe I will export only Barca-PSG and try to change this terrible (Britney Spears platinum) blonde hair of Messi and Neymar which I am trapped since DAtapack 3. The same blonde is trapped with Lewandoski in 2018pes.

It is time for kONAMI to unleash these licenses bullshit and let us again edit hairstyle in preset faces at least when the year of the game passes , ie now to let us edit hairstyles of licensed players for 2018 and before.

8. slamsoze

slamsoze Championship

28 September 2010
    So as far as i dive in database research, the closer i come to "KONAMI dark secrets :P " , that lead me to conclusion " believe and do not doubt" or stop researching and just play.
    As it seems i miss another player Danilo Barbosa , who has miniface and scanned face and i think he has been edited by the OF i imported so i must search him with extreme ways to locate him, and since i do not want to torture you i opened the game from my second PS profile. It is a latest version 1.05.1 (or whatever) and DataPack 3.0 but just without any live update, so i search there in a vanilla database, where there is not any Free Agent player, everybody is in clubs and nations. I spotted Danilo there playing for Benfica , but a new mystery comes for. I miss P. Cutrone from Milan, so i went back to my main "updated" version and he was there, the biggest part of the mystery is that when i reverted to default, he was still P. Cutrone, so he is an original player, cause if he was a LiveUpdate add player, he could not revert to default.

Sometimes it is better to play then search :P :P :P

Last edited: 14 April 2019 at 11:45
    Emroth likes this.
  9. Alx1234

Alx1234 League 1

26 July 2018
    I saw a post by someone (I think it wa @Rodchenko) who purchased a steam key for 2017 from instant-gaming.

£17 seems a bit dear..but its the only Pes on steam that I don't have (I have 2017 on PS4).

ANyone know if there are any good mods/dts available for 2017 as I'm considering the purchase?

10. Rodchenko

Rodchenko League 1

12 November 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    Will send you a PM later, because this is too much about the PC version for this thread. But, yes, trying to figure this out as well.

Alx1234 likes this.