PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Something I've always wanted in a football game,and it haven't been done yet,it's been in 2k for years,is the possibility to click on a game that you've played in your ML,and see all the match stats.
Shots,possession% goals etc,etc.
Shouldn't be that hard to keep us happy with that feature?
Also a feature I'd like for PES 17, that 2k has is watching highlights of players afterwards,all their passes,shots,goals assists,not just a highlight package,even though I hope that has a do over.
Think that PES has to step into the future when it comes to presentation and stats

60d9c9c3f4.gif

No one commenting on how good the keeper animation is??

Having a keeper look like he's tried with everything he's got but still get's beaten makes the goals you score more satisfying. Much better than the "roll 3 times once the ball has hit the back of the net" animation.

Meh played 2014 on my PS3 a few days ago and it was poo bro. Different strokes I suppose.
The last update on PES 2014 really overpowered the shooting, and made a mess of the fouling, but a few updates prior the game was amazing. Game was basically a year long beta, but I enjoyed it.

The last update on PES 2014 really overpowered the shooting, and made a mess of the fouling, but a few updates prior the game was amazing. Game was basically a year long beta, but I enjoyed it.

The patch before the last one was the best. .. ..I hated those stupid fouls where a players momentum would carry him into a player shooting for goal whhen the ball was already gone and a foul would be given.

So Konami is stepping up their game against FIFA somewhat, fair game tbh. Nou Camp and Anfield is certainly stadiums that EA will miss.

Bayern is probably completely lost this year for PES but hopefully they have snatched Dortmund, I acctually rather play with them if I have to choose. Nou Camp, Anfield and perhaps Westfalenstadion (Signal Iduna Park) would be a really nice effort from Konami.

So Konami is stepping up their game against FIFA somewhat, fair game tbh. Nou Camp and Anfield is certainly stadiums that EA will miss.

Bayern is probably completely lost this year for PES but hopefully they have snatched Dortmund, I acctually rather play with them if I have to choose. Nou Camp, Anfield and perhaps Westfalenstadion (Signal Iduna Park) would be a really nice effort from Konami.
EA has an contract with the EPL so Anfield will be in both games. ;)

Wow, that's awesome as a Liverpool fan, hope it's not exclusive to PES though, that would be bullshit.

Also, seems Anfield is still in development so hopefully they'll include the new main stand expansion, though i'm not holding my breath.

Toby Lee ‏@TobyJLee
That means Anfield, complete with YNWA will be on #PES2017. I've been sick in my mouth a little typing that.

Wow, that's awesome as a Liverpool fan, hope it's not exclusive to PES though, that would be bullshit.

Also, seems Anfield is still in development so hopefully they'll include the new main stand expansion, though i'm not holding my breath.

The second pic clearly says Anfield will come "post launch" due to the Main Stand being built.

Not really "pointless" having Liverpool and Anfield in the game, is it... It's an extra licensed team and an extra stadium, which PES badly needs even if you're not a supporter.

Something I've always wanted in a football game,and it haven't been done yet,it's been in 2k for years,is the possibility to click on a game that you've played in your ML,and see all the match stats.
Shots,possession% goals etc,etc.

Shouldn't be that hard to keep us happy with that feature?
Also a feature I'd like for PES 17, that 2k has is watching highlights of players afterwards,all their passes,shots,goals assists,not just a highlight package,even though I hope that has a do over.
Think that PES has to step into the future when it comes to presentation and stats

They can't even program a realistic match rating system, so I wouldn't put much faith in Konami being able to present stats accurately or in a useful manner. The amount of times I've had a player score 4/5 in a match to be awarded a very underwhelming 8/10, makes it all seem very pointless.

Liverpool FCCuenta verificada
‏@LFC
Our Main Stand looks the part in #PES2017!

:SMUG:

They can't even program a realistic match rating system, so I wouldn't put much faith in Konami being able to present stats accurately or in a useful manner. The amount of times I've had a player score 4/5 in a match to be awarded a very underwhelming 8/10, makes it all seem very pointless.
So true, and even worse when you're playing as a single player in Become a Legend. Unless you get 100% pass accuracy, 100% shot accuracy and make no unsuccessful tackles, the most you can hope for is a 7.5 out of 10, but that says a lot about the engine - that it considers that level of accuracy to be attainable and realistic.

I don't look at the ratings after ML games etc. so it doesn't bother me there, but if you want to play as a single player, it's soul-destroying.

I've started globally editing PES 16 to learn more about how PES 17 will be. So far, so good. There is hope. Still some values to edit.

What is very common with PES, is that internal traits always dominate actual player ratings. I edited multiple values down to the lowest rating, and it modifies physics, but not necessarily ability. Results a toned down game, and a physical one at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M3zy2izDkE

Fantastic work, Matt. I hope you'll keep it going for PES 17 and that there's some way console users can benefit. I'm one of those who's a little worried that PES 17 will be a little too "responsive" i.e. frenetic.

Back
Top Bottom