PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2017 News & Discussion Thread

I agree . I don't understand why they keep releasing this junk on PC , just make it only for PS4 and be done , or just release the free PES version on steam , I'm sure KONAMI are making more money from it than from the payed version .
Still can't believe with what EYE KONAMI did pes 2016 adversting on steam with PS4 graphics even in the trailer in the game u see ps4 version that is sad , They are use the piracy but we all know that is not the reason , and yea I wanna seperate threads for PC and consoles since we have many console user who are above and doesn't want to listen that KONAMI is shit .

Oh so konami is not shit on PS4? They should just maximize pc graphics and use denuvo like EA. Stop blaming piracy cause it will never disappear. This is a PES 2017 news thread, why do we need separate threads for PES 2017 news?

Re: PES 17: PC discussion

Basically input lag fest and graphics of PS2 is what I am guessing PES 2017 is going to be on PC.

I also bet you a million dollars that PES 2010 graphics will still look better than PES 2017 apart from being 6 years earlier.

4.jpg

I'm trying to stay positive for the PC version. If gameplay is significantly improved and they improve the visuals to some degree,then PES on the PC will be good.

hard times for PES Fans playing on PC

iam pretty shure 2017 will be stupid hybrid again and i hope for sweetfx and community patches.

cant be that hard with x86 architecture to port that game from PS4 on PC....

look @ MGSV - it was really good on PC

PC version has same input lag as PS4 version, gameplay is also the same. I bought a PS4 as I thought it would be better for input lag, and found it out it was the same. So ended up getting a refund on the PS4.

Also, the PC you have and how you keep it maintained , and the controller will also affect input lag. ie. user error not the game.

But hey, that wont stop some ppl from whining I bet.

Myself, I will be buying PC version knowing the gameplay and input lag is the same as PS4 version (from actually owning a PS4). As for the little extra graphics tweaks in PS4 version , totally over-rated. Not to mention you can edit a heap more with PC version and also alot more save slots.

Last edited:

PC version has same input lag as PS4 version, gameplay is also the same. I bought a PS4 as I thought it would be better for input lag, and found it out it was the same. So ended up getting a refund on the PS4.

Also, the PC you have and how you keep it maintained , and the controller will also affect input lag. ie. user error not the game.

Myself, I will be buying PC version knowing the gameplay and input lag is the same as PS4 version (from actually owning a PS4). As for the little extra graphics tweaks in PS4 version , totally over-rated. Not to mention you can edit a heap more with PC version and also alot more save slots.

I hope you are right, but if Konami sells the PC-version from PES 2017 only on Steam, you might have a problem. Steam might forbid to use edited OF's... or even change the data-files to avoid editing.

I hope you are right, but if Konami sells the PC-version from PES 2017 only on Steam, you might have a problem. Steam might forbid to use edited OF's... or even change the data-files to avoid editing.
No, Steam can't forbid anything.

I agree with Edmundo, on ps4 It's just a little more bling2.. There is no way I'm getting a console because the only games I play is pes and fifa.

PES for me is a game that needs to be played on PC because of the awesome modding community.

Nothing to worry about on that end, I run a full modded version of PES 2016 on Steam and I can play offline & online without problems ;)

Yea, but this year we have only few licenses:

Missing this year (for sure):
- Liga BBVA and Adelante (probably real players and wrong teamnames, like in Premier League)
- Juventus Turin (and so the Juventus Stadium, due to exclusive licence)
- Probably Manchester United (and Old Trafford)

So then for the pc version:
- ps3 port (downgraded graphics)
- probably not all stadiums that ps4 version has

The problem there is, in PES 2017 we will probably have very few stadiums and in PES 2016 the ps4 version got way more stadiums then the pc version.
Adam Bhatti said, they will include a lot of generic stadiums this year.

But my problem is, will pc users get these stadiums, too?
Because in PES 2016 the ps4 version had more stadiums.

And I know, you can patch it on pc, but I don't use much mods for PES (only to make the pc version equal to the ps4 version) that's why this stuff is quite important to me.

Is there already some info about the necessary system specifications?
I have the following specs and PES 2015 worked well on it.
Will it be good enough for PES 2017?

------------------
System Information
------------------
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM
Page File: 2543MB used, 2255MB available

DirectX Version: 11.2

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6739)

Display Memory: 2807 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1015 MB
Shared Memory: 1792 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: IPS235

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: DVI

Logitech HID-compliant G5 Laser Mouse

Is there already some info about the necessary system specifications?
I have the following specs and PES 2015 worked well on it.
Will it be good enough for PES 2017?

If PES 2015 worked well then PES 2017 will work well, too.
If it's a ps3 port, the specs will be the same as last year and 2015.

Yep, I played Pes 2016 on PS4 for four weeks then played on PC and noticed no difference what so ever. Hence the refund on the PS4.

Maybe the case is different for you, but that was my experience.

If you call 'last gen port' as basically the PS4 version with slightly less graphical tweaks well that is fine by me. As that is what we got last year and it was fine, as during gameplay it looks just like the PS4 version (with ReShade).

Some folks make out like it's DX8 version. Considering Konami need to make the PS4 version their 'unique premium experience' as it makes them the bulk of their income from Pes, PC version is actually very close (I cant tell the difference during gameplay), so while not ideal, it's fine.

Last edited:
- probably not all stadiums that ps4 version has

The problem there is, in PES 2017 we will probably have very few stadiums and in PES 2016 the ps4 version got way more stadiums then the pc version.
Adam Bhatti said, they will include a lot of generic stadiums this year.

But my problem is, will pc users get these stadiums, too?
Because in PES 2016 the ps4 version had more stadiums.

And I know, you can patch it on pc, but I don't use much mods for PES (only to make the pc version equal to the ps4 version) that's why this stuff is quite important to me.
+1
I need variety of stadium,ever the small.
I hate the double Meazza/San Siro :RANT:

Basically input lag fest and graphics of PS2 is what I am guessing PES 2017 is going to be on PC.

I also bet you a million dollars that PES 2010 graphics will still look better than PES 2017 apart from being 6 years earlier.

4.jpg

I married with PES 2010. :))
But if all the competicions was used from PES 2016 on 2010, i was even more in love with the game.

They dont make a proper current gen version for PC because they dont have the person, the time, the competence and the money to invest in a game that will have little return to them imho.

This.

Yes, turf, color choices, filters, exceptional in 2010, made the game look awesome.
Then people come year for year with that piracy BS excuses and lazy Konami is laughing their asses of, poor community, destroying itself.

Yep, I played Pes 2016 on PS4 for four weeks then played on PC and noticed no difference what so ever. Hence the refund on the PS4.

Maybe the case is different for you, but that was my experience.

I saw PES 2016 on PS4 in a shop and it's very impressive compared to the joke of konami on PC.
Not even a 1000 years i will buy a PS4 Console.

But if it is a PS4 port, they might ask for better specs(?)

Doubt it, the price of the pc version is equal to last gen consoles.

PES 2017 will launch on September 13 in North America and September 15 in the UK, Konami announced today. The professional soccer game's PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will cost $60, while the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC editions are set to go for $40.

Last edited:

4.jpg

Are you saying PES 2010 will still look better than PES 2017 on PC? Or do you mean on every platform becaus if so, then you're crazy. PES 2017 would probably look the best it's ever been on PS4 visually.

Back
Top Bottom