PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES 17: PC discussion

Are you saying PES 2010 will still look better than PES 2017 on PC? Or do you mean on every platform becaus if so, then you're crazy. PES 2017 would probably look the best it's ever been on PS4 visually.

He's talkin about Pc version. Its the Pc thread.

Speaking of Pes 10, only if it had better gameplay. But graphically its a beast. I still play it.

PES 2014 graphics were ok, PES 2015 was the worst LOD, PES 2016 is not that bad.. If they do increase the graphics I hope they can optimize it and reduce lags and stutters.

The silence is never good. It's either that most people have no idea how the PC dev team is doing, or it's yet another disappointment. I think the latter.

I was looking for that too. Nothing found... :CONFUSE:

The silence is never good. It's either that most people have no idea how the PC dev team is doing, or it's yet another disappointment. I think the latter.

Yeap, it's pretty obvious that we'll be treated the same, again. Little to no info about the PC port, even a few days before release, and maybe a demo, a month or so after release :FAIL:

I just hope they'll already announce PES to be console exclusive so I can fully move over to FIFA :CRY:

I just hope somehow we can break the stadium limit of 40 in PES 2017 on PC at this point, so i can use estarlensilva's pack and other stadiums and have 100+ like we should.

Also, i don't understand one thing lol.
Ht2ZSn6.png

What is the point of "play between platforms" category, when there's "x" everywhere, aka no cross-platform.
I actually had hope for 1 milisecond until i looked carefully.

Max supportet Resolution for PC is 1920x1080...

Ohh Lord what a shame, now we Know that we get another ps3 Port with low/mid/high graphic settings like every Year...

as a loyal pes Fan sincerely iss days and PC gamer I really feel fooled by Konami again :(

Max supportet Resolution for PC is 1920x1080...

Ohh Lord what a shame, now we Know that we get another ps3 Port with low/mid/high graphic settings like every Year...

as a loyal pes Fan sincerely iss days and PC gamer I really feel fooled by Konami again :(

1920 x 1080 is for PS4 also.

Yes... 1080 is OK !! I don't know for what is all this crying.. how much of you has 4K TV and PC for 4k ? Come on...

Maybe people have different card drives.
For me as example i can´t reach that size without forcing with a tool.
KONAMI lose Copa Libertadores and Copa América?
Just check the list up here.

Last edited:
Funny how KONAMI behaves like it has a monopoly on pc

living in imaginary world

Yes... 1080 is OK !! I don't know for what is all this crying.. how much of you has 4K TV and PC for 4k ? Come on...

I dont Know one modern PC game what have as max res. 1080p and three graphic settings. My fishing Simulator still runs on dx11 and has much more options as pes have...

Play pes on 2560x1440 and my PC handle this easy because it's still a damn dx9 game.

Main Problem is not the Resolution, it's the Lack of LODs and the extreme low Texture Sitzes.

Steam install has 6gb and on ps4 over 20gb...

Last edited:
It's clear that PC will be different again - as all others have noted if it was up to par with PS4/XBONE then Konami would be singing it to the rafters.

It's sad, but hiding behind piracy as an excuse is pathetic in today's PC gaming world. There are so many smaller companies that can manage just fine, not to mention that with Steam it's almost done for them.

Fact is that Konami is a backwards company, born in the 90's and presumably still run by folks from the days when blowing on a cartridge was considered a startup step. Getting rid of MGS, slowly making PES a PS4 exclusive, shifting away from AA games...it's just weirdness imo. Sad too.

Market has never been more ready for a new entrant. Especially on PC.

Fact is that Konami is a backwards company, born in the 90's and presumably still run by folks from the days when blowing on a cartridge was considered a startup step. Getting rid of MGS, slowly making PES a PS4 exclusive

I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this!

Market has never been more ready for a new entrant. Especially on PC.

Still waiting for 2K to announce their footy sim :SMUG:

If somebody find the system specs for PES 2017, please drop a link overhere, thank you.
I probably need new hardware.

-
Adam Lashley ‏@Lashley93 1h1 hour ago
@Adam_Bhatti Hi, any news on the PC release for PES? Will it be a direct port of next gen this year? Thanks
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
User Actions
Following

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti
@Lashley93 if it was the same I'm sure it would have been announced by now. I don't work on PC, not for me to answer. Thanks

Pro Evolution Soccer
Pro Evolution Soccer‏ @officialpes
@aykutozenbas @Adam_Bhatti No problem. We have yet to announce details regarding PC version. Please stay tuned. Appreciate your patience.

Back
Top Bottom