PES 2017 on PS4 Pro

Final Pass

League 1
23 August 2016
What do we already know about it? I am struggling to find much news.

Official PES stated that PES 2017 will be patched to work on the Pro I take it?

Will it run in 4K from day one?

My personal guess would be, knowing Konami, it won't be a day one thing but rather a patch coming out sometime later down the road to support it. I ordered one too so if anyone knows more about it please chime in...

This is konami remember that.
When the xb1 & ps4 came out they released PES only on the PS3 & 360 whereas EA released FIFA on a PS4/XB1 that came with the consoles.
Konami will probably get this sorted around April 17

Can you just put your option file/Master League saves etc on a USB and transfer it over to the PRO?
Yes and no.

Yes, Master League saves etc. will transfer fine.

No, option files - though you can transfer the "edit data" file - can't be put onto a USB stick and transferred as a whole, because the kit data that gets imported is installed into the game install data as opposed to the "edit data" file.

BUT, if they give you an option to connect a network cable between the two powered consoles and transfer everything over - which I seem to remember reading somewhere - you can transfer it that way.

Otherwise, you'll just have to reinstall the option file (there will be more all-in-one files by November, including one I'm putting together, so it shouldn't be a huge pain - especially if they fix the crash where importing too much data at once makes the game fall over).

The wife confirmed she will buy me one for Xmas now I have moved the current PS4 onto the LG 4K tv downstairs.
But I have to order it myself as she don't know what it is - ordering your own presents - the xmas spirit alive and kicking!

I've upgraded to the pro and it'll arrive on launch day. Do I really need to spend hours installing another option file or can I transfer over what I've got using a cable? If so does anyone know exactly how to do it?

Back
Top Bottom