PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

I'm seeing pessimistic in PES2016

There are 2 Reasons

1. Kojima Production made MGS Series in Konami will disappear and Hideo Kojima as Head Producer In Kojima Production will also quit konami.
What this means can be seen as reducing the Video-Game business field over to restrain his Production.
MGS series are steady-sellers in Konami, why do they do?

2. Konami will concentrate on Mobiles and Pachinkos.
Pachinko Business is largest income in Konami and a News is that Konami will invest Mobiles

In summary, konami seems very uncertain about Video-Games and will be likely to reduce investment about them

Last edited:
If Konami stop funding PES Productions and move, another Japanesee developer, probably Square Enix will buy the PES team out.

PES makes a solid amount of sales year by year! Plenty of game developer companies will look to invest.

Its happened before with Tomb Raider and WWE Smackdown franchises.

Forget licences and player faces for the time being...even though Konami will focus on that in their media releases because that's what will get new people on board. How about getting the game to look like it's made in 2015, not 2005...for a start.

I'm on Xbox 360 and One and haven't bought the last two games because they're not complete games but I'm still holding out for that breakthrough..which everyone has been for a while now.

New engine, new production team...new excuses. Come on Konami, work with what you've got and polish it. Don't add shiny new things while neglecting things you have been for years.

All they need to do for me is:

Few more animations
Fix the AI fouls
Give me a full manual button - currently i play with mine taped down
Give me full options in every single one player mode - turn off emotions - select day/night weather etc in master league
Improve visuals and sound
Make master league more current

the best games i am having are exhibition PS4 - superstar with my manual override button permanently on - emotions turned off and both teams set to up arrow...this is what the game could be

11245474_953449368028834_6919571818533223508_n.jpg

Don't know where this pes2016 is cancelled talk is coming from tbh.

Konami restructuring I guess and the drama surrounding Kojima, maybe. PES ain't going anywhere. It's a huge cash-cow for Konami. Over the last few years they've invested little in it and made money hand over fist from sales.

PES 2016 Release Date Details at E3 Event in June

NEWSMay 2, 2015 9:53 PM
0Facebook0Twitter0Google+0E-mail
With the end of the football season on the horizon, the attention of the football gaming world is beginning to turn towards next year’s instalments of PES and FIFA. As such, Konami have announced (via Erik Bladinieres, the Global Director of their Football Division) that they plan to release the first details of PES 2016 close to the Champions League final, which will be on June 6, 2015.

It was also confirmed that the PES 2016 release date will be announced at this year’s E3 event (June 16-18) in LA. If last year is any indication, we could expect to see the first PES 2016 gameplay videos at the event.

Next year could be a big year for PES, as with increasing controversy surrounding EA’s FIFA series, many gamers, including a number of the more popular Youtubers, are examining the alternatives to get their football gaming fix.

they started it because the few most famous youtubers started it, who have millions subscribers so they can put out vids about nothing now(wich they literally do), money will come. ofcourse every minor Fifa youtuber had to follow them for the views

btw im really curious what they can do to the gameplay after this miserable year. because making a slightly acceptable game after 2014 isnt so shocking to be honest, so 2016 will be the real test for PES Productions. no excuses now, their 2nd year with the game, with Konami, with the engine, they have money, turst now because of the idea of Myclub. only hope that i can tell that PP wants to make a good game, all their actions show that.
but will ever this game rise from it's ashes? if not this year, i'll say never

Last edited:
if Asim says, then its a cool stuff, if a random member on twitter or anywhere, he gets blocked, hated by thousends :D

honestly im glad this man is a buddy of Bhatti, who has great influence on PES now

I fired up the PES demo last night and there's a lot to like about the base they've built but I really hope they make a significant jump in visuals/animations and most importantly ball physics.

Having read that Red Bull link, that's pretty much what I'm thinking. No subpoints about the net physics though :P

trust you to mention net physics Calcio, bit early for that mate :D

Hahaha well I scored two nice goals on the demo last night and even a couple of great goals I saw on a goal compilation video and it felt like someone from the crowd threw the ball back to you. No satisfaction at all.

The straight line ball trajectory and slow keeper dive could be forgiven if that net rippled like it was PES 2011 but nada :(

they started it because the few most famous youtubers started it, who have millions subscribers so they can put out vids about nothing now(wich they literally do), money will come. ofcourse every minor Fifa youtuber had to follow them for the views

btw im really curious what they can do to the gameplay after this miserable year. because making a slightly acceptable game after 2014 isnt so shocking to be honest, so 2016 will be the real test for PES Productions. no excuses now, their 2nd year with the game, with Konami, with the engine, they have money, turst now because of the idea of Myclub. only hope that i can tell that PP wants to make a good game, all their actions show that.
but will ever this game rise from it's ashes? if not this year, i'll say never

If you think Pes 2015 has miserable gameplay you will be disappointed by Pes and football games in general, for years.

Last edited:
For a start I hope that PES16 looks a lot better than PES15.

PES15 looks no different on PS4 to PS3.

i think for PES 2016 will no biggy to overcome the so called "KING"

I don't care about this KING joke. Never liked it. I just want a marked improvement on Pes 2015.

What i'm saying is: if you think Pes 2015 has a miserable gameplay you will be disappointed by Pes 2016. Don't expect a revolution, they already said Pes 2016 will be an evolution of Pes 2015.

Besides, Pes 2016 doesn't need a gameplay revolution.

Last edited:
For a start I hope that PES16 looks a lot better than PES15.

PES15 looks no different on PS4 to PS3.

More importantly! Both versions of PES 2015 look WORSE! than PES 2014 on PS3 and especially on the PC :CONFUSE: :RANT:

I said it before and time again, Konami ain't fooling me or others here, PES 2015 is a 'PS3 Standard' game, nothing absolutely nothing whatsoever apart from the nice crowd variation is 'PS4 Standard'

The gameplay is pretty much exactly the same over the 3 versions on PC, PS3 and PS4, the animations are slightly smoother on PS4, thats it.

I expect to see the cloth physics back!

I don't care about this KING joke. Never liked it. I just want a marked improvement on Pes 2015.

What i'm saying is: if you think Pes 2015 has a miserable gameplay you will be disappointed by Pes 2016. Don't expect a revolution, they already said Pes 2016 will be an evolution of Pes 2015.

well if it turns out to be a different game in the end, at least you can still enjoy 2015
for me PES 2015 is like a fat guy who finally find the gym and bought his season ticket, he is on the right track but he is still fat and needs changes....a lot.
http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/games/stories/1331722629195/6-things-pes-2016-needs-to-fix-to-beat-fifa

I think it does need some revolution in some places.

Good friend the development of PES 2016 is still being done on fox egine. For already PES 2017 version will be with a new graphic engine using the maximum ps4 and xboxone :SNACK:

If Konami stop funding PES Productions and move, another Japanesee developer, probably Square Enix will buy the PES team out.

PES makes a solid amount of sales year by year! Plenty of game developer companies will look to invest.

Its happened before with Tomb Raider and WWE Smackdown franchises.

Don´t wanna sound too pessimistic, but maybe that´s something which PES probably needs.

Someone else taking over who knows about the big potential of the gameplay and not trying to re-invent it.
Just concentrate on the flaws and work on the things around it (actual graphics, servers, game modes etc).

Non PES 2016 posts removed, keep on topic .

Dont hijack this thread talking about other versions.

He's speak like they never get anything bad at all. :BLEH:
Sorry to say this but is the true.
Wah Wah Wah every single year the same story.

And what do you expect from marketing every year? How about this:

"Last year's game was only mediocre, this year's game will be mediocre as well, with three more licenses to boot!"

Would you be happier with that?

"Last year's game was only mediocre, this year's game will be mediocre as well, with three more licenses to boot!"

haha good one :D

Nop. I will be happier when KONAMI stop being like a baby and release a powerfull game to PC Users with the same NEXT-GEN from Consoles.
Not continue making a baby pes 2014-15 stinky shit with a full excuses of being lazy to not perform good updates.
It seems konami is loving get paid by doing anything at the end of months. :SICK:
That is not a job, it's a jacuzzi, sauna and spa 3 in 1 for free!
If Seabass was in charge the story of PES 2014 was very different.
FOX ENGINE SUCKS! Time to %ucking Change.
Have a look on Rush Football 2, i'm going to play and pay hard to that one now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom