PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Where can I get this rush football 2?the YouTube videos look really good. Is it on pc? Google search didn't really come up with anything.

Nop. I will be happier when KONAMI stop being like a baby and release a powerfull game to PC Users with the same NEXT-GEN from Consoles.
Not continue making a baby pes 2014-15 stinky shit with a full excuses of being lazy to not perform good updates.
It seems konami is loving get paid by doing anything at the end of months. :SICK:
That is not a job, it's a jacuzzi, sauna and spa 3 in 1 for free!
If Seabass was in charge the story of PES 2014 was very different.
FOX ENGINE SUCKS! Time to %ucking Change.
Have a look on Rush Football 2, i'm going to play and pay hard to that one now.

Thats fine off You Pop to Rush Football ,and dont post in this thread anytime soon as people are fed up of the same spammed/trolled comments Your making.

Thank You.

Where can I get this rush football 2?the YouTube videos look really good. Is it on pc? Google search didn't really come up with anything.
It's not a game, it's software running on gambling machines.

Don´t wanna sound too pessimistic, but maybe that´s something which PES probably needs.

Someone else taking over who knows about the big potential of the gameplay and not trying to re-invent it.
Just concentrate on the flaws and work on the things around it (actual graphics, servers, game modes etc).

Wouldn't mind either way to be honest. PES is way too big and profitable for a developer not to carry on the franchise. Its bigger than the WWE game that was done by Yukes/THQ who closed down and the 2K Sports brought the franchise.

Non PES 2016 posts removed, keep on topic .

Dont hijack this thread talking about other versions.

Something i caught Ipswich talking about is for PES 2016 we do have to try some new things to get people to engage and signup to these forums. The problem we have is Twitter. people can't be bothered to signup and go to forums to discuss things, they rather just talk in their little or large 'extended' circle of twitter followers or even on facebook, at first these things never really displaced forums but Twitter is getting so big now and Adam, Asmir don't even bother hardly anymore with website updates or even looking at forums now. WENB is dying because of it. there is little to nothing to draw people here.

Maybe i could try some youtube videos on my site to draw more PES 2016 discussion here rather than on twitter where its terrible, it allows only 250 characters per message, sadly that is all many people can comprehend. I think when it comes down to it, i don't think guys like Adam, Asmir etc.. really care about forums anymore, with their huge twitter followings that is their domain now where everyone comes to them.

I'll look at doing a video or two on what PES needs to focus on for 2016, I've got a lot of footage to use now to show my points, i feel doing huge lecture essay posts, people can't be arsed to read or their English isn't good enough to take it all in. Hopefully others could do that!

Its sad because forums provide far better and much deeper discussion on things.

Sure Klashman, we are not wanting to kill anything around here,but just cannot understand why anyone needs to take a specific thread miles off track on a retro discussion,if we did nothing the forum would be a mess,which it certainly is not.
Specific threads & topics are here,if people wanted to search.

Makes a lot of reading for anyone looking in thinking we are talking latest version only to find pages anything but the actual thread title.

How good did that video look haha! It reminded me of PES 2011 with actual high def graphics and much smoother animations.

Seriously though, no excuses this year from the PES team. No more Sepp Blatter like comments where the whole world is rosy, just wait and see. The new consoles have been catered for, the new engine is in - so this year they should have come on in leaps and bounds.

Stop with the "we've improved the ear to nose ratio on 1,500 player faces" and "obtained the rights to 3 new stadiums" - give us smoother animations and visuals that look worthy of 2015, not 2005.

Wow, that Rush Football 2 vid showed me how nextgen PES should it look! (even if is 3ds max rendering) :SHOCK: Now i feel that i'm still playing a old gen PES just with FULLHD and 60fps improvement.

Well if they still with the cross-gen formula we will never see something like this anyway.

EA Sports and Konami, laughs at us
I've seen the video rush football 2 is fantastic
after seeing this video, RIP fifa and PES

Your completely missing the point RUSH 2 will NEVER be released as a commercially playable game.Its a simulation for GAMBLING purposes.
Posting RIP fifa & pes is just crazy.

Nop. I will be happier when KONAMI stop being like a baby and release a powerfull game to PC Users with the same NEXT-GEN from Consoles.
Not continue making a baby pes 2014-15 stinky shit with a full excuses of being lazy to not perform good updates.
It seems konami is loving get paid by doing anything at the end of months. :SICK:
That is not a job, it's a jacuzzi, sauna and spa 3 in 1 for free!
If Seabass was in charge the story of PES 2014 was very different.
FOX ENGINE SUCKS! Time to %ucking Change.
Have a look on Rush Football 2, i'm going to play and pay hard to that one now.

I looked at it and this game is so unreal. Holy crap!!
Where can I buy Rush Football 2?

Edit: Nvm. It's just a betting simulator. :/

Last edited:
Oh dear.

I mean Rush football looks cool, i might even sign up if i had more money but isn't even a basic simulator, some guy had drawn out about 1000 or so different chances of goals and near misses. Its a 'roulette' game with it which generates a match with totally scripted outcomes. There's not even an engine here. They don't even need to make 10,000 or so animations just about what 30-40 basic ones to tie into each chance, any developer could do this!

People don't even realize just how easy this is to do, oh wait the ISS Pro 1 to PES 5 intros more than 10 years ago. Its exactly the same thing! Any company could do that with ease.

Try having to make more than 10,000 or so animations to tie into different stats, heights, weights and playing styles, not just that provide real time physics and make sure the controller can perform all the different types of strikes which respond properly and responsively.

Last edited:
all jokes aside, when will be Rush Football released?

:BLEH:

so last year (altough it was a completely different situation) we didnt have any news until E3, and the game was only playable for the masses at gamescom. for now what we know is that we are getting a new commentary for sure and they have more people working on tactics and formations wich is :BOP: i really hope they develop the ballphysics the unpredictability of PES is what im really missing from 2015. and seriously i dunno how they could release this game like this, the ball is moving 1000times more f:BLEH:cking freely in PES 6.

...Try having to make more than 10,000 or so animations to tie into different stats, heights, weights and playing styles, not just that provide real time physics and make sure the controller can perform all the different types of strikes which respond properly and responsively.

PES doesn't even have 1,000 animations...even though the cover to PES 2011 said there were 1,000 new animations!

very good recommendations

https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...ity-to-the-developers-of-Pro-Evolution-Soccer

From Russian Fan community to the developers of Pro Evolution Soccer
Dear developers! Here are some aspects of the game we would like to draw your attention to, as well as suggestions you might find useful. As the representatives of Russian PES fan community, we have gathered information on what features and innovations the users would like to see. Hopefully, the results will be considered valuable.
Below, there are specific parts of the game and gameplay with explanations on them.

FOULS: More variety in the challenges, more mild fouls with no yellow card penalties, adequate decisions from the referee, fully executed fair-play system.

SPEED: Also needs variety, with movement speed increases and decreases, quicker work on the ball (especially at the receiving moment), faster passing. Also, many users request taking away the issue with one player stumbling on another while trying to reach the ball.

ENDURANCE: Adding the recovery system, so that the player couldn't run at full speed from the 1st minute to the 60th, and get completely wiped out after that. Basically, it means making a certain limit for a player to sprint at high speeds, so he can save power to still make those sprints at the late stage of the game. Which makes sense in real football.

SHOTS:Making the accurate shot attempts less broken4 add some variety to the way the shots are performed. Also, if possible, decreasing the power of a shot while still preserving the 'bite'. Uhm. It's hard to explain, yeah.

ONLINE MODE: Adding points according to the chosen control system (more points for those who use manual control, less for those with automatic). Enhanced online-connection is a necessity. Personal records on playing online against different users.

LICENSES: We know it's hard, and it has always been, but again, people do want to see J-League, Russian Premier League and Bundesliga. As well as fully licensed English Premier League. We're not pushing, just saying.

MENU: More options added to the Match Settings and Game Plan. Maybe look back to older versions, there definitely was some fun stuff there with arrows and whatnot.

OPTIMIZATION: The game needs to be fully functional at the moment it is released. Not that there should be no later patches or DLC's or anything, but major problems that make game unplayable should be avoided.

PHYSICS: Enhanced ball movement and physical contact systems; quicker moving goalkeepers; faster ball control (no, for real, it's not that hard to lift a leg), immediate accelerations (for faster players, of course), players' physique actually playing role.

MECHANICS: It's repeating ourselves again, but it's way too important. Quicker and easier movements. Of the ball and players both.

MISC: More stadiums. At least more or less similar prototypes.

AI/GAME BALANCE: Playing styles closely resembling those of the top teams; more variety in the ways of finishing the attack (like one-on-one situations, with both strikers and keepers making decisions according to each other's , other players around, and their own positions, so the player can strike the ball directly into the right or left corner, or lift it above the keeper, or perform a feint, or whatever he likes, while the keeper himself just jumps out into striker's feet and falls down, or predicts him to keep moving and stand on his feet. Et cetera). More intense movements in the central zone with struggling and tackling. The stoppers not losing their position during an attack from either flank, keeping a close eye on the incoming strikers and actually trying to block them, not just standing nearby. Bigger injury risk after being dangerously attacked. The AI realizing the importance of the late-game goal and acting accordingly, whether it's needed to score one or protect the lead. A smarter AI-controlled coach, who makes decisions based on current situations, as well as players who might memorize a common move used by the same player and try to prevent it later.

SKILLS: Balance. Quicker goalkeepers. An obvious class difference between stronger and weaker teams, but based on the teams play, not individual player's abilities! The difference should be seen in passing and movement, understanding teammates, not in certain players ability to dribble through the whole defense line.

ANIMATIONS: There's no need to explain much. Just make players and spectators alive. So that we can believe it. More emotions, more nerve, more drama, if necessary.

CONTROLS: Enhanced response. Immediate, as a perfect option. Adding power to a shot or a cross with a second push (it's really hard to regulate the power on a first try, please get that feature back!), performing stronger shots by pressing the UP button; a better distribution for through balls. In the Become a Legend Mode - split the possibility to ask for a pass into a direct ball and through ball, and specify a button for each.

GAME CODE: Decrease the script influence as much as possible. The randomness of previous parts was beyond beautiful. Take out the issues with players just stopping without an apparent reason, give users the opportunity to control the direction of player's movements while performing scripted challenges, like feints. Sometimes it feels like the players are a wagon on a railroad, only able to move one direction.

MODES: MyClub: there's a need to reassess the rate of creating the Dream Team. Adding International Challenge, Random Selection Match. Bringing back Penalty kick mode and the Community mode. Adding transfers to MyClub, activate the Auction mode. Add online filters, such as Region or Team Power. More action in Master League and Become a Legend modes (just playing match after match after match seems pointless, where's the contact with the team and fans? Where's the support from teammates and the coach, where's the club President telling you he wants you to win the Champions league? More challenge and more motivation are a must). Also, addition of the Hall Of Fame-like modes would be nice as well. Oh, and the feature that makes it possible to simulate the end of the BaL-match after your player was substituted is gonna be actually really good, because, you know... we don't do anything, which is kinda lame.

EDITOR: Full stadium editor. With a lot of options. Access to a feature of posting the content you created online for other players to use.

TRAINING: Implement a system of worked out combinations to use in a match. Not programmed by the AI, but created by users himself.

ATMOSPHERE: No black screens. More angles for repeats. Dynamic weather that actually is reflected on the field with intense rain making the field slippery, low shots more dangerous and the ball much harder for the keeper to catch; intense sunlight causing players to tire out faster; cold snowy weather making tackles more painful, etc.

Well, at the end of this message we would like to add a bit of personal opinion - people once loved this game for what it had been before. It was easy to enjoy, very atmospheric, energetic, diverse, its gameplay was perfectly balanced the menu was simple to understand and navigate, the response was instant, the players were actually doing what the user wanted them to do. Coupled with greatly generated Master League mode, a lot of angles, tons of cut-scenes it made up a perfect game to play, which didn't nearly have the graphics and engine the game has now, but somehow felt much more realistic. We do hope that there is a way to get those emotions back, that there is a way to go forward while preserving the best from the past, that there is a way to make a user launch the game and sit there playing it for good 6-8 hours - maybe challenging people just like him, maybe training, maybe even creating his own team.
There is an army of devoted fans out there, waiting for another masterpiece to come out for them. They know perfectly you have chosen the way you want to go further, and they'll be there for you. The only thing they ever asked is to make the game with your hearts. And they know you can do it, since you've done it before. Not once.
Also, It's very important to point out that we don't expect you to take everything into account for the upcoming PES 2016 game. We understand that this game is most probably not gonna change the course it took. But if there are ideas you find interesting for further games, we would be happy to know we actually did something to help you.
With most respect, on behalf of peswe.com, peskomment.ru, pesonline.com.ua and the others, EvoPES, the Russian PES Fan community.
Thank you!

That is a great post. We should sent that post to Adam.
Just send ik like it is. Don't change anything, don't add anything...

I hope the chants in PES 2016 will be better this time. Until now they sort of constructed it manually and it sound awfull. In the Xbox 1 you do not have the option to insert your own chants.
Why don't thy just hold a microphone in a stadium and record the sounds?
If a team is licensed does not mean the chants are also licensed, or do they?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom