PES 2016 Input Lag PC.

Originally Posted by Edmundo 22 View Post
You can try:

bcdedit /set disabledynamictick no

bcdedit /set useplatformclock false

Its not fixed it at all man... any other ideas? Getting a ghosting when the camera pans. Not had problem before got a good system. i7 980ti gtx etc.

I don't think the ghosting will be relating to this, all these commands to is alter the tick rate from a dynamic to a consistent....

You may want to try removing your graphics drivers and re-installing them.

It doesn't happen to me.

Edit: You can change it back by doing this.

Code:
bcdedit /set disabledynamictick yes
bcdedit /set useplatformclock yes

It's not worked. I've searched all over the internet and cannot find a thing, I'm really frustrated now. Everything was fine then I tried that original command from earlier on the thread and its all gone wrong since then. I've not changed any other settings at all. I've updated my gpu (gtx 980ti) still not worked. I'm stuck here.

It's not worked. I've searched all over the internet and cannot find a thing, I'm really frustrated now. Everything was fine then I tried that original command from earlier on the thread and its all gone wrong since then. I've not changed any other settings at all. I've updated my gpu (gtx 980ti) still not worked. I'm stuck here.

Its like a colour ghosting. Yellow things have a blue ghost, green things have a purple ghost

Its like a colour ghosting. Yellow things have a blue ghost, green things have a purple ghost

Panic over... After days of pulling my hair out I've just realised my 2 year old pressed a button on my monitor which changed the refresh rate. Good job I love her ay...

Panic over... After days of pulling my hair out I've just realised my 2 year old pressed a button on my monitor which changed the refresh rate. Good job I love her ay...

Well I wouldn't expect that either. Glad you got that sorted.

The lag in the online play is making the game unplayable online, one second of input delay makes it impossible to play online. I searched as much as I could online for people trying to solve this problem, as well as what people did in PES 2015, which had the same problem, and what I could find was this,

you can try to:
1)Disable nagle's algorithm (you can google how to do it)

2)In your graphics card settings, set "pre rendered frames" from 3 to 1 (you can do it from the Nividia controller or for AMD you have to get Radeonpro)

3)Also in your graphics card settings, turn V-sync off (or to adaptive, again according to whether youre on Nivida or AMD)

4)Play in windowed mode (I know it makes no sense, and its not a graphics issue, but people kept saying to do it and when I did it helped)

My online play improved after I did those things, there is still lag of course, but now maybe its half a second not a full second... but still a lot better than before, first I couldnt even pass one ball, now I'm winning matches.

Still hope Konami would fix this whole thing with an update or something, Its really sad to see such an amazing game with such bad online play... If anyone knows of any other way to decrease the lag/delay time please let us know.

The lag in the online play is making the game unplayable online, one second of input delay makes it impossible to play online. I searched as much as I could online for people trying to solve this problem, as well as what people did in PES 2015, which had the same problem, and what I could find was this,

you can try to:
1)Disable nagle's algorithm (you can google how to do it)

2)In your graphics card settings, set "pre rendered frames" from 3 to 1 (you can do it from the Nividia controller or for AMD you have to get Radeonpro)

3)Also in your graphics card settings, turn V-sync off (or to adaptive, again according to whether youre on Nivida or AMD)

4)Play in windowed mode (I know it makes no sense, and its not a graphics issue, but people kept saying to do it and when I did it helped)

My online play improved after I did those things, there is still lag of course, but now maybe its half a second not a full second... but still a lot better than before, first I couldnt even pass one ball, now I'm winning matches.

Still hope Konami would fix this whole thing with an update or something, Its really sad to see such an amazing game with such bad online play... If anyone knows of any other way to decrease the lag/delay time please let us know.

how to change pre rendered frames in ATI graphic card ? i download RadeonPro but cant find a option for incrase pre rendered frame !

Tnx Mehtab ... i know is dosn't work on my graphic card ...i have ati radeon 7650m & is a mobilty chip ..so RadeonPro no support vga mobile chip .... anyone can help me ?

Can someone tell me what I need to do to play this game without 1 second input delay?

I am using a PS4 controller with DS4Windows(original settings).

Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD FX 9590 (OC'ed to 5.2 GHz)
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti(3GB)
RAM: 16 GB.
HDD: 1TB
SSD: 32GB.

I updated my game version to 1.01.

Dont use DS4 tool (this emulate XBO Controller) for PES - use in settings "direct input" and not "X input" than configurate your "wireless controller"

i dont have notceble input lag with PS4 Controller

Dont use DS4 tool (this emulate XBO Controller) for PES - use in settings "direct input" and not "X input" than configurate your "wireless controller"

i dont have notceble input lag with PS4 Controller

I will try that. Thanks!

I tried so many things described in this thread. The only thing which has any effect is to play in windowed mode.
But i have already an input lag.

Is there somebody who says that it plays online the same way as offline? Or do i need to live with this?

It's just not possible to play this game online without input lag don't even try...I played pes15 on ps3 a little online and even though I'm amonge the like 90% of the inet connections in my country and even though I play fighting games sometimes without noticeable input lag pes will never change I guess. Online play is not Konamis priority so the servers suck.

Yesterday i tried to play without vsync, and the game seems more smooth, but i cant play with tearing.

Any fix for this tearing or for the input lag with vsync on?

Yesterday i tried to play without vsync, and the game seems more smooth, but i cant play with tearing.

Any fix for this tearing or for the input lag with vsync on?

Got the same issue and I've no solution.
Currently I'm playing in windowed mode (which is pretty bad) to get rid of the lags, ...what a fail of KONAMI^^

Got the same issue and I've no solution.
Currently I'm playing in windowed mode (which is pretty bad) to get rid of the lags, ...what a fail of KONAMI^^

Really i don't know if is placebo, but in windowed i dont feel the game as withouth vsync and fullscreen.

EDIT: Could be a placebo only? I mean, with vsync and fullscreen i can play perfect, and i feel that players response automatically, but if y put vsync off i feel more smooth movements. But i dunno XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom