PES 2014 Wishlist

PES 2014 Wishlist:

1. More league and club license
2. All the league have 2nd division
3. Better gameplay than PES 2013
4. All league have trophy (in master league)
5. We can coaching other club if our contract sold (master league)
6. We can have more player (ML) not just 32 player
7. and many more

Sorry for Bad English :(

Last edited:
1. Unshackled and un-boosted AI difficulty mode
- meaning any ability boosts the AI gets are the same ones that the human player gets, form arrows in other words.

2. Form arrows toned down

3. Realistic abilities on players
- This is a bit much to ask, I know, but fast players being slow just because they play in Portugal or not in a major league is not a good way to go about creating players. Top Speed is possibly the easiest ability to get right.

3. Separate tackling ability from the Defense ability

4. Remove controller delay based off Response, the AI reacts faster than the humans anyway, so no reason to completely destroy the control and overall usage over the less observant players.

5. Shot Power - make the difference between min and max MUCH smaller. Nobody has trouble reaching the goal from 25 meters, NOBODY! The Accuracy and Technique is where some players struggle, not the actual power.

Last edited:
edit your coach: u can choos the appearance the coaches in edit mode for every single club. Choose dress, age, hairstyle, a few preset look for faces.

- meaning any ability boosts the AI gets are the same ones that the human player gets, form arrows in other words.

- This is a bit much to ask, I know, but fast players being slow just because they play in Portugal or not in a major league is not a good way to go about creating players. Top Speed is possibly the easiest ability to get right.

4. Remove controller delay based off Response, the AI reacts faster than the humans anyway, so no reason to completely destroy the control and overall usage over the less observant players.

5. Shot Power - make the difference between min and max MUCH smaller. Nobody has trouble reaching the goal from 25 meters, NOBODY! The Accuracy and Technique is where some players struggle, not the actual power.

spot on m8!!
add to that improved player switching.
stop making the defensive AI so thick it runs away from loose balls.
get rid of the invisible walls
and give us more control over gks in 1v1s, cus at the moment you can score virtually 100 out of 100 times. its a joke!!!
surely not even a company like konami can ignore what needs to be improved for the 5th year on the trot.

Realistic team selections by the opposition in Master League and tournaments. I don't like it when I'm playing Spain in the World Cup final with Xavi and Iniesta both on the bench, or Liverpool with plaayers like gerrard & suarez on the bench.

I think form affects selections too much.

I like Pes 2013, I have fun again since PES5

What I wish in PES 2014 is:

1- Fix the defense bug when the attacker get throw my players leg :)) When my defender act very stupid :RANT:

2- More animations for tackling and sliding (in front of goal my attacker always slide wrong.

3- Tactics needs to have more options. Some players needs to be told how to act exactly

I agree with you about form thing because +-12% is just too much.
For shot power, if you press X and then press it again just befor player kick the ball shot will be very, veery powerful – every player can launch a missile

I would like to see:
- More default formations, and better positioning in PES 14 – better zonal defence
- Tactics for defence separated form tactics for attack and balanced (transition) tactic to connect those two. Now we have tactics that are mixed-up and do not work like it should
- Real position football but not tiki-taka

Last edited:
There are more important things that urgently need fixing in PES....my wishlist is a little more MLO-centric

1) The power bar...red should mean an overhit pass or a miscue or a misshit shot/pass regardless of PA level everytime. This will allow the more skilled/thoughtful player to actually hit balls into space instead of PA dictacting how my team plays.

2) remove PA...it's introduced PES (particularly MLO) to a world of idiots

3) Early or mis-timed button presses (people who just spam x for ping-pong passing) should be penalized...an air-kick for example...

4) A final fix to DC cheating..this must be addressed or more people will leave for fifa.

5) a complete and total overhaul of matchroom lobbies. The present system for matchmaking must be the worst of its type in any generation.

6) lobby chat and in game chat returned please

7) rival rankings - the concept is good, the execution is..well...typical Konami idiocy...instead of "lets see who can play the most matches in a week and give them the cash" system, lets just say the next 20 matches count.

8) 2v2 MLO....nuff said.

9) 11 v 11 - individual MLO - something touted by seabass which still hasn't happened (...fifa)...imagine an online BAL where players are bought and sold by human managers to play in actual damn teams!!

10) MLO ranking system removed and replaced with leagues

11) MLO competition system revised - no more "let's see who can win 3 matches in a row in the shortest time" and replace it with an actual knockout system for which if there are not enough players, fill it with A.I!!!

12) Instead of the removal of speed merchant how about giving us defenders more tools to defend...like the R2 sidestrafe that actually works...

13) removal of all players who don't exist IRL...here's looking at you....Van Der Scum....

All this concerns primarily the PC version, but if all formats are getting exactly the same game, with the same engine, then such differences don't need to be made:

Master League has to become more like the real football world.

-You should be able to change clubs as a manager (the PES 14 podcast was saying you can't - so there's still no hiring/firing???)

-I heard that transfer messages exchanges take two weeks(!)

-There should be lower leagues. Proper ones, with or without licences, but with the proper number of teams. It was beyond infuriating to have to decide which teams were going to miss out because you didn't have enough slots for a proper Premiership/Championship/insert league here.

-As they're saying on the podcast I'm listening to (it's old) ML should have two modes: Dynasty, where you stay with the same club, and Career, where you... have a career - moving between clubs and so on.

Improvements in on pitch atmosphere.

-No idea if this was addressed in PES 13, but after the last PES game I played extensively (PES 2008) it seems you never hear the away fans any more. Why? That completely murders any chance of a decent atmosphere.

-As does the quality of the chants. Seriously, get some proper samples and use them! The chants I heard in the demo sounded like you'd got a load of Japanese people, who had no idea of the correct 'rhythm' of each chant, and had them say 'Riverpool, Riverpool' etc. Obviously this is sorted by using the fan made chantpacks, but the chants out of the box should be a lot better.

-Get rid of that godawful sound for kicking the ball! And get rid of the arcadey need to hear every single little tiny minuscule touch of the football!

-Again, going back to what the podcast said, sort out the pitch colour! It's rubbish! Same goes for the colour of the goals: goalposts are white, not grey Konami.

More to follow.

Last edited:
This is my top wish for PES 2014

- new commentators
- SNOW
- 3-rd kit (home, away, alternative)
- 2 division for all leagues
- fans reaction after goal or misses
- change team in ML/FL
- in ML / FL - real transfer politics (and I decide how much to pay for a player)
- camera editor
- Trophy editor
- National super cups

I have more ideas, but I'm curious to hear and yours wishes :))

:APPLAUD: много опции искаш обаче това за камерата мисля че ще го включат :APPLAUD:

make the game able to load those of your goals from the replay gallery that u allow and play them as a background video in the menus(ofcourse with special cameras, with effects maybe for cuts)

1. Give an option to use manual crossing without pressing the extra button. You know, a zero assist pass, for crosses. I can not, and I have really tried, cross manually because that extra button f*cks it up for me every time. And I don't want to play full manual either.

2. Get the advantage rule right! I don't know how many years ago it was but once the advantage rule was perfect in PES! Then something happened and it has been bullocks since. In real life, a player does not escape a yellow card by letting the other team collect the ball after he's fouled someone. Just wait until play stops and then present the card! Simples!

3. Let me switch teams in Master League.

4. Throw that whole magic boot thing in the bin (wasn't really a big deal though and I always find the completely shit WE-boots funny)

make the game able to load those of your goals from the replay gallery that u allow and play them as a background video in the menus(ofcourse with special cameras, with effects maybe for cuts)

I'd like if you could pick certain (or all) of your replays and it puts together a highlights reel, as if it's from the end of match highlights. Maybe they could make this an online feature so the processing isn't done on the console...or I guess we could capture the footage ourselves and make goal compilations that way :P

Maybe during a master league or tournament, we could see highlights of goals from the other games being played that weekend. Like a highlights show but without the commentators and analysis etc.

I will put this here and in the main thread but:

REPLAY SPEED: Default speed must be the same as the game speed. From there you can speed it up or slow it down with the right stick.

Currently, if you press the button to watch the replay it's at half speed or something and if you try to record a replay you need to use the right stick, but all the way to the right and it's too fast. Default speed should look like you were playing the game, not like it's super slow motion.

1.Allow to add Teams
2.Allow to add Leagues
3.Allow to edit team numbers in not licensed leagues

Now we've seen the videos, in my opinion the gameplay looks amazing - so if they implement those three things, PES 14 is on track to be the best football game of all time.

4221b85dd61a8ccb7b2665de1152e1bb.gif

1) Remove Buffon's beanie as default. He's a goalkeeper not a fisherman.

2) Remove the pause between a player scoring and then celebrating. In real life, often players are celebrating as the ball is on the way to hitting the net. They don't stop and wait for confirmation from the referee's whistle.

3) If the player is not in a position to shoot with his correct foot, don't adjust his bodyshape and hit an inside out shot with his correct foot. It looks very awkward. Let him shoot with his wrong foot and if the result is poor, we will learn to get his body shape right the next time.

4) On the replays, don't stop the replay as soon as the ball hits the net - give us the celebration or at least a second afterwards so we can use that for editing goal videos ;)

Gameplay aside, I'd kill for an online league/Master League mode. It would be glorious.

That's a Great Idea :WORSHIP: and in background video in ML :BOP:

:APPLAUD: много опции искаш обаче това за камерата мисля че ще го включат :APPLAUD:

да и аз го видях това за камерата в първото видео на Пес 2014 ;)

1) Serious injury animations/stretcher scenes and scenarios.

2) When there's a skirmish cut scene like after a foul there should be a punch button, slap or headbutt or whatever. Maybe a taunt/berate button also.
The cut scene should be after a genuine cynical foul not some stupid nothing foul.

1) Serious injury animations/stretcher scenes and scenarios.

2) When there's a skirmish cut scene like after a foul there should be a punch button, slap or headbutt or whatever. Maybe a taunt/berate button also.
The cut scene should be after a genuine cynical foul not some stupid nothing foul.

Aren't there already stretcher/injury scenes in PES? It's Fifa where they make players with broken legs walk off the pitch without assistance. ;)

I haven't seen them in PES for last 4 years I think. You have player lying down and than you have him sitting on the touchline for a while

I haven't seen them in PES for last 4 years I think. You have player lying down and than you have him sitting on the touchline for a while

Are you being serious? Why take that out, Konami?? Why are you doing what Fifa does basically, which is a load of crap?? I remember the old stretcher scenes from PES - they were realistic and added to the game. When a player was badly injured, he was taken off lying on the stretcher instead of sitting.

Reimplement this, Konami.

Back
Top Bottom