29 October 2010
This is my top wish for PES 2014

- new commentators
- SNOW
- 3-rd kit (home, away, alternative)
- 2 division for all leagues
- fans reaction after goal or misses
- change team in ML/FL
- in ML / FL - real transfer politics (and I decide how much to pay for a player)
- camera editor
- Trophy editor
- National super cups

I have more ideas, but I'm curious to hear and yours wishes :))

Last edited:
You will be happy because:

They add new commentators

They add snow

They add 3 rd kits

They add new atmosphere

They add customize cameras

:D

Surely you want me to say:*
- Gameplay
- animations
- physics
That what we all wants. But sounds too basic and boring. For me personally, just those little things make the game much more fun.

- Realistic inertia
- Much more passing error/individuality
- Better ball physics
- Better long passing (sucks on 2013)
- More realistic shooting/keepers
- Improved AI
- More competitive/fair/varied CPU opponents
- More teams/leaues, including lower leagues (unlikely I know)
- 2v2 with a guest and over 4 systems
- 5v5/10v10, something equivalent to FIFA's "Clubs" mode
- Decent single player modes
- More accurate player attributes and more frequent/timely squad updates

I just want :
11 vs 11 , or 10 vs 10 online mode, something like FIFA's CLUBS mode
Co-op online ML 2 to 10 vs CPU mode .

My wishlist, in order of the wishes i suppose

1. Everything they cutout from previous PES games(3rd kits, mix kit parts, snow, league mode, old pes 4-6 player development and transfers...)
2. More leagues and clubs, even if they are all entirely fake. Edit teams will do the rest easily then. More slots for crests, faces, etc as well.
3. Fix the retarded goalkeepers.
4. A normal, entertaining MLO. Use 2011 PES as base and build on that a proper game.
5. To be able to see snow and rain during the game. Oh and to be able to play CL and EL at night with rain or snow. In 2013 you can only play at night fine...which is rather...ANNOYING!
6. Master league youth team with regens...and when players retire that they don't return as 17 year olds next year.
7. New camera angles for cutscenes and gameplay, as well as the stadium edit and edit mode improvements - more options for editing.
8. No more boots bullcrap.
9. Improved atmosphere and fans, improved gameplay animations too.
10. Something new and fun, maybe a new mode? 5v5

Probably nothing from this list will make it to PES 2014, it will be the same old engine with less clubs and even more features cut out though... :RANT: But felt like posting the wishlist anyway.

bring back the stretcher carrying off an injured player!

xD must've removed it because of "engine limitations" ;)

These threads are pointless to be honest, our wishlist has been the same for fucking years. Konami have no excuses now for 2014 as it's a brand new engine.

To give more real atmosphere i would like they would add good chants and flags for each team.

Maybe he enjoys bad ports?

I'll talk to them see if they can get a special version just for you :)

I wish it will be released this week :P

Seriously, i just wish i have gameplan customization whether my player should track some one or not.. i'd love to see zonal defense.

and of course, cpu ai that plays not like a computer :JAY:

heh my list is a lot more old skool and is generally aimed towards MLO

*removal of pass assist..completely
*overhaul of power bar (you're in the red...your pass is going out of the stadium)
*overhaul of game play - geez where to start...mainly
*cheat detection based on time. If you return to the menu or game before the 10 mins of your match time has elapsed...insta penalty. No questions.
*rival rankings rejigged with added common sense - no more "play the most" and win, rather base it on next 15 games in a row results.
*removal of team select screen and formation screen, no more formation chess and team chess before matchups...you're straight into the stadium for kick off.
*option for NO REPLAYS EXCEPT GOALS.
*custom setpieces...COME ON Konami...
*addition of TEMPO option to team formations
*addition of manager A.I's who alter tactics on the fly or get sacked in ML (think of the effect on your BAL career).
*free flow gameplay, less cutscenes..more animated referee
*addition of individual instructions you can give to a player...ie stay in the box only.
*a new points system to calculate skill level, basically one or two pass goals to a speedster equals minus points (not bitter. Honest).
*improved A.I defense
*goalkeepr individuality, too much scripting atm, all gk's behave same way. Those speed stats should matter.
*nicked from fifa...goal celebrations on the fly.

*addition of all the shit in FM...

and the number 1 addition to Pes14...a cutscene of VDM's limbs getting ripped off in the intro and the removal of a player who does not exist...from the goddamn game!!!

in my opinion before anything else, just fix whats been blatantly obvious in the next gen versions..
player switching, gks 1v1s and throw outs also speed up gks when you are losing late in the game.
the stupid defensive AI of your team mates no reaction at all to loose balls,
remove the invisible walls that stop your defenders getting the ball.
stop scripted matches online, and tone down scripting offline.
limit the number of times people can play as real madrid say 2 in every 10 matches or give them reduced points for a win, the game is biased towards them, thats why everybody online plays as them(joke)
and stop the cheaters online who quit when they are losing but know how to do it so they do not lose any points. (what is the point of playing if you do not want or like to lose) bloody hell the mentality of some people is frightening!!!

I would like to see some sort of Champions League challenge mode or just a challenge mode in general.

I'm sure that they would be able to get classic kits/players from the teams already licensed in the game i.e. 99 Champions League final play as united and score 2 goals in the final minutes of the game to win. also have a challenge of a classic team vs current day team

Would like to see retro/classic boots make it into the game as well.

-National Super Cups;
-Club World Cup;
*Tournaments EDITOR.

Dear PES 2014 developers, the National Super Cup and Club World Cup is the very important tournament which is not present in PES for some reason. We ask you to add unlocking the Super Cup and Club World Cup tournaments in PES 2014 for ML and BAL. Please add tournaments since it is very important for us.
NOT a license

Please be sure to send this video to developers PES 14
YouTube - Super Cup and Club World Cup in PES 14

Last edited:
Can't see they are going to get to the level and depth of Fifa in just a year. As much as I like PES for its unique gameplay, the depth just isn't there for me in game modes commentary and overall realism.

Afraid even with the fox engine I still don't believe it will match up to Fifa14.

Back
Top Bottom