PES 2014 Video Thread

I have a really nice and rare stuff for you guys :PIRATE:

It´s Winning Eleven 2014 Japan Challenge (DLC) - Kirin Challenge 2014 full Gameplay - SAMURAI BLUE GANBATTE :)

With licensed JAPAN and the brand new NATIONAL STADIUM, exlusive for this DLC!

Look to the fan choreography at the beginning, it looks really nice and the gameplay feels really different to PES 2014, but look by yourself :SAL:

V-GREETZ

PRINCE-VEJITA

WINNING ELEVEN 2014 JAPAN CHALLENGE DLC

I´ve got some WINNING ELEVEN 2014 (jap. version) with the latest patch and DLC stuff for you guys. :CW:

FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid :RSCARF:

It´s an funny PUNISHMENT DUEL against my cousin with FACECAM. But I am living in Germany and we talk in german ;/

I´ve split our duel in 2 parts. PART 1 are all highlights from our match 1 & 2. And PART 2 is the final decision match in full lenght.

The loser has to accept a punishment and you can decide this punishment, so write it here or in the youtube comments of this videos :D

FC BARCELONA VS REAL MADRID PART I

FC BARCELONA VS REAL MADRID PART II

Last edited:
That last vid was a real turn off. It makes it look so easy to score flashy goals and long range shots and I hate the way it shows that you can do chip lob passes then flick the ball on then back heel and then chip the keeper, without the ball touching the floor and without needing to adjust for body shape or to cushion the impact of the ball as it hits the players. Just looks like stiffer looking FIFA with ping pong perfect passing :(

That last vid was a real turn off. It makes it look so easy to score flashy goals and long range shots and I hate the way it shows that you can do chip lob passes then flick the ball on then back heel and then chip the keeper, without the ball touching the floor and without needing to adjust for body shape or to cushion the impact of the ball as it hits the players. Just looks like stiffer looking FIFA with ping pong perfect passing :(
This is a compilation of 400 matches. You definitely can't score goals like these all the time.

Back
Top Bottom