PES 2014 Video Thread

The Gamespot review (6/10) said not to go expecting a massive graphical overhaul. I thought that was one of the most touted things about this version of PES - are Gamespot right?

The Gamespot review (6/10) said not to go expecting a massive graphical overhaul. I thought that was one of the most touted things about this version of PES - are Gamespot right?

It depends, the engine is really good in terms of pretty much everything, but it's not used in the best possible way, the game looks a lot better just after implementing SweetFX & custom player faces.
Training mode is quite fun ! :D

YouTube - PES 2014 - Ronaldinho volleyed goal

Just scored this beauty in Copa Libertadores :D.

There is only ONE RONALDINHO!

That is something ! :APPLAUD:

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - Sessegnon Goal

My first ever recording, hope it's ok. did it run ok for everyone?

Yes, it's just great for your first attempt !

Just done it in a perfect timing. Of course manually without auto-feint on.
YouTube - ribery xvid
I just love this game, it is SO real I just can't stop plying it (PC).

It's a good game in terms of gameplay, apart from some responsiveness & GK issues and the AI which is bad in general !

Top Player is just weak !

Last edited:
YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - CR7+Morata combination

Here it is not about goal, but a) pace of Ronaldo, b) leaving defender flat footed after balance switch, c) cross + momentum leaving CR7 in motion, d) Morata header when not looking at goal.

And yes, GK motivation was already pretty low :P.

Is that from the PS3 version of the game? The grass looks a lot greener in this video than it does in my game. (the grass is always greener on the other side sort of thing, haha)

There's nothing spectacular about this goal but

[1] It's a header and there's a lot of talk of them being difficult to master and
[2] The move played out exactly as I hoped it to when I first started the attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxVOMLViUoM

(BTW, I love playing as Napoli on this game, my favourite moment from about 12 games with them so far is a counter attack started with a typical Pepe Reina swift punt up field, it bounced once then my Striker was clean through and scored).

Back
Top Bottom