PES 2014 Demo request for ps3

That's a real shame, really appreciate your help previously though Hanakuka.

Have barely stopped playing it since!

Sad to hear that someone has taken advantage of a good-natured gesture to share a demo. Unfortunately these things happen and the moral of the story should be only share with trusted members who have been here for a while.

Begging someone for the demo now. Im sick of reading about it and not playing it. I will promise not to abuse any account. I know a bad person would say that too but I do mean it, no sub accounts, nothing. I know a bad person would say that too; i realise I cant win, but pleasee. Just, please.

I don't know who it because the user name they use here and there email doesn't match so it could be anyone
Spread that email address all over the world and make sure it receives the best selection of spam/scam/whatever out there!
It won't do much (as it probably is just a temporary/unused email) but it'd be funny :P

Begging someone for the demo now. Im sick of reading about it and not playing it. I will promise not to abuse any account. I know a bad person would say that too but I do mean it, no sub accounts, nothing. I know a bad person would say that too; i realise I cant win, but pleasee. Just, please.

Konima will bring it next week

If anyone is willing to share with me I wont mind it :) I can wait till next week but have friends coming over tomorrow and we want to give it a try.

can someone help me and give me pes id and pasword so i can download pes 14 demo. i would be very grateful.i will delete it after. i can give u some my personal information if u don belive me. thanks

guys please stop sending me pm's I'm sure you probably are trust worthy but the violation on my account was too much to overlook. I'm sorry you didn't get your hands on it but I tried to help you guys and someone took advantage so please just wait for the demo because my shop is SHUT!!!!!

hanakuka - i am sorry for what happened to you and i just want to say that i didn't do it, and i thank you so much for share the demo with me, but above all else for the trust, but with things like that it's hard to people to trust anyone else anymore...

yeah its a shame I think I shared with 30+ people and I appreciate those people that didn't break my trust thanks for just downloading the demo and enjoying it so yeah I feel like I should thank you guys after all we are a community of pes lovers brothers from different mothers!!!! evo-web

Same goes for me, no more requests please. I shared it with about 20 people and also want to thank them for not breaking my trust in them. Great to see many of us truly belong to the PES family and are a worthy member of this forum.

I was away working when this broke, if any of you sexy people would like to share please pm me and give me a good weekend.

Okay.. I might be a little desperate but just sold my Xbox and bought a new PS3 just to get to play PES a bit earlier.. So if anyone would be kind enough to share the demo with me I would really appreciate it.. :WORSHIP:

Same goes for me, no more requests please. I shared it with about 20 people and also want to thank them for not breaking my trust in them. Great to see many of us truly belong to the PES family and are a worthy member of this forum.

You help is appreciated. Thank you for sharing this beautiful yet uncomplete demo!

Back
Top Bottom