PES 2014 Demo request for ps3

s33k3rgr

League 2
30 January 2005
Athens---->Greece
I saw that a lot of people including me asking for account details for the demo.

Anyone can help can write here. I don't have a clue how i can play the demo. Can i login to an account that has already downloaded the demo and download it also??

geia sou file greetings from Cyprus. yes u can get a share from an account which the demo is downloaded on.

Thing is that is a bit difficult to find someone who can trust you enough so he can share his account details with you.

A good idea would be someone who already has the demo to download it
into a sub-account so it can be shared without fear of his main account getting "hacked".

Also if we are able to create few of those sub-acccounts it would be easier to share to as many ppl as we can so we can help the community!

i thought the real demo was this week, sry lads. u old forum members deserve to play it for sure!

few things which will really need KONAMI attention:

- Get rid ASAP of replays after fouls and offisde. I mean ASAP, they really spoil the flow of the game.
- Highlights after goals and at the end of the game are CRAP. Long shot highlight is slow and boring and useless, close up is way better but usually taken from weird angles
- I hope there will be a dynamic camera on the final build, as static ones make the far away side look really small on some occasions.
- Just redo the match pause menu from scratch...it's really that bad.

Just bring back pes3 highlights (and some similar music). I hardly watch anything due to shitty presenation value, which is a pity as gameplay is pretty much 10/10.

London office should have mentioned these things tbh, how much fun can u have watching a zillions replys...btw i think AI fouled me 1 in 20 games.

Please here too, i simply can't wait until september 11.
If you can pm me.

Thanks in advance. :))

As a veteran of this site, check my join date, i would be the most grateful person if someone could share their account. I will love and cherish your account like a small puppy and only use it for good. I just need one of you to be my pes dispenser.

guys i could all help you out.
i just created a sub-account to download the demo in there so i can share with you guys without concern that my main account will get hacked.
now all i need is for someone to give me the demo! anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated by everyone. pls pm me! WE NEED THE DEMO!! lol thanks in advance.

i just created a sub-account to download the demo in there so i can share with you guys without concern that my main account will get hacked.
now all i need is for someone to give me the demo! anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated by everyone. pls pm me! WE NEED THE DEMO!! lol thanks in advance.

Read this guy! #veteransneedthedemo

I feel your plight chaps,by the time i dusted the PS3 off it was 2 late :((

Sorry but it is not working that way.
You can download the demo only from that account that managed to download it in first place. There is download history where you can found the demo. It is not showing if you downloaded it from someone else account. But I hope you all could get the demo!

So guys all we need is some kind hearted soul that share his account with the demo on it. Please someone!

Sorry but it is not working that way.
You can download the demo only from that account that managed to download it in first place. There is download history where you can found the demo. It is not showing if you downloaded it from someone else account. But I hope you all could get the demo!
yes you are right i just found this out from another member :(

Last edited:
Yeah that's only for modded PS3's..., Jenkey already posted that on his blog.

Already shared the demo with a few people here and was going to stop with it, but since there are still a few desperate souls who can't wait till final demo or game, I'll share it some more this evening.

Pm me about details.

Already shared the demo with a few people here and was going to stop with it, but since there are still a few desperate souls who can't wait till final demo or game, I'll share it some more this evening.

Pm me about details.

That would be very nice of you maradonavdll. What info do I need or you need to go about this. Do you need my email to send me the log in info? once I receive it I'll download right away and let you know.

That would be very nice of you maradonavdll. What info do I need or you need to go about this. Do you need my email to send me the log in info? once I receive it I'll download right away and let you know.

Just a quick message saying you want the demo, I'll send you my PSN account name on which you have to add me. I'm doing it like this because I don't want everyone to know my id and pw, would possibly be a bit of a chaos then.

Just a quick message saying you want the demo, I'll send you my PSN account name on which you have to add me. I'm doing it like this because I don't want everyone to know my id and pw, would possibly be a bit of a chaos then.

I just sent you a a request to ur psn ID .. Mr_ndri

I just sent you a a request to ur psn ID .. Mr_ndri

I meant a pm on evo- web, Mr_Ndri is my main account which will be used for downloading the next few hours, so I can't read messages or accept friends.
Pm here and I'll give you the PSN id of my second account.

Back
Top Bottom