PES 2014 Demo request for ps3

I meant a pm on evo- web, Mr_Ndri is my main account which will be used for downloading the next few hours, so I can't read messages or accept friends.
Pm here and I'll give you the PSN id of my second account.

Ok excuse my ignorance :)) .. I even don't know how to send a private message on this forum!!!

I meant a pm on evo- web, Mr_Ndri is my main account which will be used for downloading the next few hours, so I can't read messages or accept friends.
Pm here and I'll give you the PSN id of my second account.

sorry about that..this is not working. can't do a PM for some reason. If you still welling to share, which i'd really appreciate a lot, can you just email the log in me at wkhalil1970@gmail.com?

I'm going to let you guys know that for tonight I won't be answering any requests anymore, it's very crowded at the moment. I will try to share the demo with those who received a pm from me as much as I can.
If there isn't enough time tonight, I'll be online tomorrow as well. I've made a list of those who asked first, I will stick to that list.

I'm going to let you guys know that for tonight I won't be answering any requests anymore, it's very crowded at the moment. I will try to share the demo with those who received a pm from me as much as I can.
If there isn't enough time tonight, I'll be online tomorrow as well. I've made a list of those who asked first, I will stick to that list.

Aaargh, I'm too late

Last edited:
I'm itching to give this game a try, if anyone can share with me.

If not, no problem.

Massive thanks to Hanakuka for sharing the demo. Finding the game difficult at the moment - struggling to get a shot on goal but still loving it..

somebody tried to create a sub account from mine so no more shares sorry. There's always someone who tries to take the piss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom