Pes 2012 DLC

gabe.paul.logan

Retired Footballer
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
"2011.10.05 November 10 (Tuesday) to deliver the latest data pack?
。 Play with the latest data "data pack" the first of October 11 (Tuesday) will be delivered.

。 "Data Pack" is the first step in what additional data pack update their uniform spike reflects the transfer of the summer after the following three game consoles connected to the network, in-game "Extra Content" ⇒ "data pack "is available from. "

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/484907/temp/dlc.html

So is it nov 10th or october 11th?

Tuesday 11th October ... November 10th isn't even a Tuesday it's a Thursday

non-english people ofter mix tuesday and thursday. because in most of the languages those two days in week are written so much differently.

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has revealed it will update many club rosters and a wealth of new elements to PES 2012 on October 11th.

KONAMI is to release a free downloadable update for the PlayStation 3(R), Xbox 360(R) and Window PC versions of the game, which will update the club team rosters in line with all current transfers. The publisher will also use the DLC to update the skill parameters of players, and to update the kits of several club teams. In total 160 clubs will be updated, with hundreds of players benefiting from more realistic stats and abilities that are tailored to their real-life playing style.

The DLC will also add 13 new styles of boots to the game, with new makes from adidas, Puma and Nike implemented, while the kit updates will see 29 teams brought in line with their current strips, including Real Madrid, Sporting Lisbon and Bayer 04 Leverkusen.

Source -> http://www.konami-pes2012.com/eu/en/2011/10/pes-2012-update-first-download-content-announce/

Last edited:
Could anybady confirm,that the servers are working?
I'm trying to register online,but it does not work - it's either server maintenance or problem with my modem.PES 2011 is working so I don't kno what am I doing wrong

DLC is now available, i've downloaded it.

Last edited:
Ok i registered konami ID and all,downloaded DLC,but when i try to login
"Unable to login"
Every year there are problems with this dumb Konami ID...

I assume the edit.bin goes in the root of the PES folder and you overwrite the .img file?

I assume the edit.bin goes in the root of the PES folder and you overwrite the .img file?

If you downloaded the update from in game Dags then you just need to go to edit in game & save.

If your using the update i uploaded then dt0f.img file goes in C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\download (this is a hidden folder you'll have to show hidden files & folders to get to it mate....And the EDIT.bin goes in C:\Users\YourName\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\save.... this is the OF mate

It works when i detach the kitserver.so it should be that the problem.

you will need to wait for pesedit to make an update, after DLC many files have changed places... so pesedit patch will not work correctly.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to start Master League again methinks. Falque & Townsend are in at Spurs and they could make an impact on my plans.

Oh yeah, it downloaded fine by the way.

Back
Top Bottom