Pes 2012 DLC

Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos still in Corinthians, both players left them in May-April IIRC. BIG FAIL Konami.

Libertadores teams won't be updated.. same than last year. Big big fail. If they have the license for the cup, in 2 months we should have an update with the teams that will play the 2012 libertadores.

Who will play more than 1 or 2 times the libertadores cup using old teams??

Brazilian teams have been forgotten. My hope is Brazilian teams updated in January. BIG FAIL! This year i'm very disappointed with Konami.

Adriano is missing in the game.

If your using the update i uploaded then dt0f.img file goes in C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\download (this is a hidden folder you'll have to show hidden files & folders to get to it mate....And the EDIT.bin goes in C:\Users\YourName\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\save.... this is the OF mate

I dont have the Konami File in the Program Data. Can anyone help??
Thanks

Also, when I load the game using the edit file you provide, it says the game version doesnt match. So the Edit File cant run.

@ BernBernFan, 1. XP or Win7 ? 2. the game won't load the edit.bin unless you have correctly placed the dt0f.img file in the correct folder.

Back
Top Bottom