PES 2011 Stadium Assignment Thread

OK, I've worked out how to export stadia (wasn't too difficult, like).

What do you reckon, should I upload my Spanish and French stadia here, or start a new thread? I'd stick them in the Editing Forum, but that seems to be exclusively PC these days and I'm not sure too many PS3 players even look in there any more.

How do you get the game to use a teams registered home stadium for ordinary exhibition matches?

I have it on random thinking it will pick the one that is assigned to them in edit mode but it just chooses any old stadium. Bit annoying.

set up the option to play a 2 legged exibition game mate

I'm playing a BAL game right now, Mainz vs Borussia Monchengladbach (me) and the stadiums you guys created (in this case Western European Small) plus Mainz chants make the game feel so different.

Great work.

Alright, here's my first lot of semi-obscure French and Spanish stadia. These probably won't be that much use to the average player who doesn't use these teams, but for anyone who plays La Liga or Ligue 1, or anyone who fancies using one of these teams for a ML or something (I can recommend Villarreal and Montpellier, who are both lovely to play with), they might come in handy. Or, you know, if you just fancy something different.

They've all got accurate up-to-date advertising and turf patterns, except El Madrigal, which doesn't have advertising around the ground, and Stade de la Mosson, which has a horrible narrow-cut rugby turf in real life, but that looks a bit ugly in the game so I used a nicer one. Obviously there are loads of restrictions on what you can do with the stadium editor - certain kinds of stands come with their own backgrounds which you can't change, so Stade Geoffroy-Guichard has a stupid mock-tudor house next to one stand, and certain types can't be used as Main Stand / Rear Stand etc, so El Madrigal's two main stands are the wrong way round (El Madrigal was a bitch to make anyway).

Sorry about the really, really crappy screenshots, but my digital camera is a piece of shit. And so's my telly. They look really good in-game, honest.

STADE DE LA MOSSON (Montpellier HSC)

STADE GEOFFROY-GUICHARD (Saint-Etienne)

SAN MAMES (Athletic Bilbao)

EL MADRIGAL (Villarreal)

REYNO DE NAVARRA (Osasuna)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1igs40

Pere Ubu, is possible for you to post the in game details so we can create them from sctrach?

When I try to copy the files onto my PS3 it warns me that it will overwrite files that are already on my PS3 with the same name.

How do you get two different adboards?
When I put an adboard on 'wall', this picture will also apear on second level or 'fence'. If I put the other adboard on the particular fence, it streches out...
For example at Anfield, you've got Stansted on wall and adidas on fence. When I want to overwrite this, it goes wrong and the one loaded on wall will also appear on fence, but stretched.

Help! :)

When I put an adboard on 'wall', this picture will also apear on second level or 'fence'. If I put the other adboard on the particular fence, it streches out...
For example at Anfield, you've got Stansted on wall and adidas on fence. When I want to overwrite this, it goes wrong and the one loaded on wall will also appear on fence, but stretched.

Help! :)

Fencing requires a different size for some reason. Not sure about the exact resolution but I'm sure someone can help you with that.

@Pere Ubu, great work on those stadiums, they look triffic:COOL:

Edit: I'm nearly done creating every stadium for BLES-21 version, I'll upload them tomorrow for those who are interested.

Last edited:
@Pere Ubu fantastic work apart from El Madrigal which looks a little too big!

I'm playing a BAL game right now, Mainz vs Borussia Monchengladbach (me) and the stadiums you guys created (in this case Western European Small) plus Mainz chants make the game feel so different.

Great work.

Great to hear that :)

Add chants and realsitic tactics and it will enhance the game to a crazy level :COOL:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1igs40
is this for ps3???
Which BLES???

PS3, BLES-20 (whatever the UK one is, can't remember)

Pere Ubu, is possible for you to post the in game details so we can create them from sctrach?

Haven't got time to do that now, but maybe soon.

Don't bother putting ads directly on the wall. To make an ad appear on the wall, you use Fencing 1.

It's quite weird how it works, but if you're putting ads on fencing you need to use a template with transparencies (I got this info from another forum, I didn't work it out myself).

Fencing 1, you need to use a png file which looks like this (the green area should be made transparent): http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1319/osasunafencing1.png

For fencing 2,3 and 4 you need to use one that's laid out like this: http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9329/bilbaofencing234.png

...but for Fencing 2 the image should be flattened a bit because it gets stretched in-game. This doesn't happen on fencing 3 or 4.

@Pere Ubu fantastic work apart from El Madrigal which looks a little too big!

Cheers. Yeah, the uncovered stand at the side is too big. I was using the smaller uncovered stand, but it didn't look right because in real life that stand is the tallest. You can easily change it to the other type though.

Last edited:
Hey klash, finally found the time to test the stadiums and I like them so I'd include them in the pesedit patch, if that ok? Credits given, of course :)

Can anyone post a default stadium background (1024 x 256)? Or has anyone tried making their own background? Any help really appreciated?

Update

Sorry and well, good news people but i've totally redesigned the Open Diverse Stadium so it's now based on Newcastle's stadium!

I just couldn't see many people either using the stadium or it actually suiting any teams ingame where as a Newcastle looking one would be better fitting, here's the formula:

Diverse Open Stadium
Turf pattern = 6
Pitch Layout = 3
Pitch = 11 or 4 if 11 not unlocked

Main Stand
Type = 2
Roof Design = 10 or orange (unlock 10 from the shop)
Ceiling Design = 4
Wall Design = white
Fencing 1 = 1
Fencing 2 = 5 or Sponsor (Chevrolet)
Fencing 3 = 5 or Sponsor (Adidas)
Fencing 4 = 3

Rear Stand
Type = 4
Ceiling Design = 4
Wall Design = white or Sponsor (Allianz)
Fencing 1 = 2
Fencing 2 =
Fencing 3 = 5
Fencing 4 =

Left Stand
Type = 1
Ceiling Design = 4
Wall Design = white or Sponsor (Audi)
Fencing 1 = 5
Fencing 2 =
Fencing 3 = 5
Fencing 4 = 4

Right Stand

Type = 4
Ceiling Design = 4
Wall Design = white or Sponsor (Ericson)
Fencing 1 = 2
Fencing 2 = 9
Fencing 3 = 1
Fencing 4 = 1

Seat Colour = Grey (20,20,20)
Bench Design = 3
Background = Left 1, Right 1
Lighting = white

Last edited:
It's almost impossible making stadiums of South America. The stadium editor brings only 'peaces' of European stadiums. It cannot be possible to built a Maracanã, Morumbi, La Bombonera, Defensores del Chaco or even the mexicans stadiums. Damm!

It's almost impossible making stadiums of South America. The stadium editor brings only 'peaces' of European stadiums. It cannot be possible to built a Maracanã, Morumbi, La Bombonera, Defensores del Chaco or even the mexicans stadiums. Damm!

La Bombonera, is a very easy stadium to build. Just use the castle stadium in this thread as a base, add blue seats, make the main stand quite small and voila!

He's right about the others though - not being able to make a round stadium, that's just stupid. How can you have a stadium editor and not give people the option to make a round stadium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysp

La Bombonera, is a very easy stadium to build. Just use the castle stadium in this thread as a base, add blue seats, make the main stand quite small and voila!

Castle Stadium is very similar to Vicente Calderon, but it doesn't looks like La Bombonera... at least, to me. South American stadiums are very particular... I still don't know how I'm gonna built some of them...

Castle Stadium is very similar to Vicente Calderon, but it doesn't looks like La Bombonera... at least, to me. South American stadiums are very particular... I still don't know how I'm gonna built some of them...

I know how you feel, only make the stadiums you can with what you have, use the generic ones or the monumental for ones that can't be made!

What modes can you assign stadia for different teams? When I play league/cup there is no option to assign a stadium for my team.

Seems there are few or no option files available for the US version currently. Anyone know where you can have the UK game shipped to a US address? What are the language options for the UK version? Any differences between the US and UK version?

What modes can you assign stadia for different teams? When I play league/cup there is no option to assign a stadium for my team.

Seems there are few or no option files available for the US version currently. Anyone know where you can have the UK game shipped to a US address? What are the language options for the UK version? Any differences between the US and UK version?

You assign the stadiums in the edit mode, like in old PES. I have a US version of the game too and i created all the stadiums using the text from this thread and downloading the adboards images on first post. Took only a couple of hours to make all the stadiums and the game is very good now with all the stadiums assigned.

Back
Top Bottom