PES 2011 Demo share requests

Hi people, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share the PES 2011 demo with me please as I am dying 2 play it as I hasn't lucky enough 2 play the beta. So if someone would consider sharing it with me I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

I live in canada and have tried to get PLUS but i cant use a canadian credit card for an UK account. I am willing to pay 5$ through paypal to anyone willing to share the demo with me. please send me a message if interested.. i think 5$ to just share THIS DEMO is fare but if you think it is not let me know what your price is.

thanks

I live in canada and have tried to get PLUS but i cant use a canadian credit card for an UK account. I am willing to pay 5$ through paypal to anyone willing to share the demo with me. please send me a message if interested.. i think 5$ to just share THIS DEMO is fare but if you think it is not let me know what your price is.

thanks

ah, bad tactics there. Sayin 5 is fair but if it's not tell me you price.
Means you just lost your negotiating position and you'll end up paying more.

elfie

I want to play the game thats about it.... i dont think anyone here on this site is looking to take advantage of anyone else so i dont mind loosing my negotiation power??

are you going to share your demo?

Last edited:
elfie

I want to play the game thats about it.... i dont think anyone here on this site is looking to take advantage of anyone else so i dont mind loosing my negotiation power??

are you going to share your demo?

if i had it, and would know how to i would. I dont have psn+ and am not going to buy it just to get this demo, when all i have to do is wait until next week.

Back
Top Bottom