PES 2011 Demo share requests

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
Like the BETA sharing thread, all sharing related to the psn+ demo tomorrow goes here and i will start the ball rolling to ask if anyone can share it with me hehe :)

i never tried the MLO beta :(

Tbh i dont´t think you´ll get any lucky. With the beta it was different because, if the person created an account just for that, than it would not be a problem to share, but for PSN+ people got to pay, and i dont see anyone here creating an account, to buy PSN+, and then share. Why is that?

Simply because the people who will access wil have access to all credit card information, and to buy more things, as well to have access to all the other things that psn+ permits.

And i think ( not sure ), but the available things you download from PSN+ are only avalilable until you have PSN+, because once it expires you cannot access the content downloaded from it i think.

Yeah I think for PlayStation Plus content you have to be signed in with a Plus enabled account to play the content however it ends up on your console. Probably no dice for the early demo share I'm afraid.

But the problem is, those are not really free, you have to keep paying for Plus to keep those "free stuff".

Eh? But you paid for it already and downloaded whatever during that period. You want to tell me if I don't renew my games won't work anymore?

Its alredy there? Guys please download and share ur movies and opinions :D

No no no dude :) this info is from Jon's twitter :P Sorry for confusion , my foul .
picture1psq.png

Last edited:
Eh? But you paid for it already and downloaded whatever during that period. You want to tell me if I don't renew my games won't work anymore?

Yep, that's what I'm telling you. At least that's what I've read several people saying. It's only free while you're paying. So, it isn't.

Yep, that's what I'm telling you. At least that's what I've read several people saying. It's only free while you're paying. So, it isn't.

Surely that doesn't mean you have to download the demo AGAIN after your PSN+ subscription runs out? that's just ridiculous...! So when you go back to normal PSN you can't use it? that's gotta be rubbish.

When you downloaded the demo, was it in the "Bubble" graphic before you pressed X and installed it? it would be great if we could just copy that file and install it anywhere - highly doubtful that would work though - probably tied to your PSN Account Data.

Surely that doesn't mean you have to download the demo AGAIN after your PSN+ subscription runs out? that's just ridiculous...! So when you go back to normal PSN you can't use it? that's gotta be rubbish.

When you downloaded the demo, was it in the "Bubble" graphic before you pressed X and installed it? it would be great if we could just copy that file and install it anywhere - highly doubtful that would work though - probably tied to your PSN Account Data.

This only applies to the free content that's not usually free (games and stuff). Obviously demos and stuff that are supposed to be free won't be lost.

This only applies to the free content that's not usually free (games and stuff). Obviously demos and stuff that are supposed to be free won't be lost.

Anderson is right.

The things that you got for FREE using PSN, you can only use them while an active member, unless stated otherwise (the offers of LBP or Ratchet and Clank for 1-year subscriptions are examples of such lifetime offers).

The things that you paid something for, i.e. that you bought discounted through PS+, those are yours to keep forever.

So, for those of you thinking about it, you should make time to finish the free games you want to while a PS+ member.

Also, if you do not want to renew, go to account settings, payment options (or something), and DISABLE automatic payments. When setting up PS+ it warns you that that option gets activated so that renewals are automatic.

Regards,
Paulo

Just a question concerning the Premium Account or whatever is called.
If I have a friend that owns a Premium Account, can he share its account with me? I mean, loggin in as him, will I be able to download the demo again?

Thanks.

Just a question concerning the Premium Account or whatever is called.
If I have a friend that owns a Premium Account, can he share its account with me? I mean, loggin in as him, will I be able to download the demo again?

Thanks.

Yes you will be able to doanload the demo using his account, now let us know if it will work on your account after you installed it on the ps3.
thx

Yes you will be able to doanload the demo using his account, now let us know if it will work on your account after you installed it on the ps3.
thx

Yes you can use it on your own account. A friend of me, sent me his PS plus account, so I downloaded the demo using his account. After the download finished I changed back to my normal PS3 account. The demo was still there and I continued playing on my account. He logged back into his account and now we are both playing the demo. So if you have a friend or someone who is willing to share his account with you, you can play the pes demo today!

Yes you can use it on your own account. A friend of me, sent me his PS plus account, so I downloaded the demo using his account. After the download finished I changed back to my normal PS3 account. The demo was still there and I continued playing on my account. He logged back into his account and now we are both playing the demo. So if you have a friend or someone who is willing to share his account with you, you can play the pes demo today!

thank you for the confirmation

o ok quality!!

Aint it possible to backup the pes demo file in a usb?

If anybody would like to share the demo with me that'd be great. I cant use a US credit card and I'm not gonna order a UK psn card.

Back
Top Bottom