1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 2011 Demo share requests

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by jonneymendoza, 7 September 2010.

1. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    Like the BETA sharing thread, all sharing related to the psn+ demo tomorrow goes here and i will start the ball rolling to ask if anyone can share it with me hehe :)

i never tried the MLO beta :(

2. h3li0

h3li0 League 2

13 August 2008
    Tbh i dont´t think you´ll get any lucky. With the beta it was different because, if the person created an account just for that, than it would not be a problem to share, but for PSN+ people got to pay, and i dont see anyone here creating an account, to buy PSN+, and then share. Why is that?

Simply because the people who will access wil have access to all credit card information, and to buy more things, as well to have access to all the other things that psn+ permits.

And i think ( not sure ), but the available things you download from PSN+ are only avalilable until you have PSN+, because once it expires you cannot access the content downloaded from it i think.

3. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Yeah I think for PlayStation Plus content you have to be signed in with a Plus enabled account to play the content however it ends up on your console. Probably no dice for the early demo share I'm afraid.

4. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    yeah, there is an icon on anything downloaded from PSN+, this thread is pointless tbh

5. pepper63

pepper63 Nice N Sleazy

19 May 2005
    Your Sisters Bedroom
    Only One Man Utd.
    Ta rah.

6. klashman69

klashman69 Fight the Power!

28 November 2007
    I Travel.
    just pay 12 pound for it if you want it enough! You get a load of free shit for 3 months with the demo.

7. Review

Review Guest

What free stuff?

8. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    But the problem is, those are not really free, you have to keep paying for Plus to keep those "free stuff".

9. Review

Review Guest

In that case I`ll pass and wait till next week.

10. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Eh? But you paid for it already and downloaded whatever during that period. You want to tell me if I don't renew my games won't work anymore?

11. IIHUII

IIHUII Banned

3 September 2010
    :SHOCK: The demo is Huge for Demo of PES [PS3]! 1.6 GB the biggest demo ever, i thinк !

12. raul_ole

raul_ole Championship

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    Its alredy there? Guys please download and share ur movies and opinions :D

13. IIHUII

IIHUII Banned

3 September 2010
    No no no dude :) this info is from Jon's twitter :P Sorry for confusion , my foul .
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 8 September 2010
  14. raul_ole

raul_ole Championship

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    still no demo?

15. zangbezan

zangbezan Browned

30 September 2008
    near Munich
    Manchester United
    Store usually gets updated in the Evening.

16. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    Yep, that's what I'm telling you. At least that's what I've read several people saying. It's only free while you're paying. So, it isn't.

17. GraGra

GraGra aka... Indeedilidoodily

5 August 2005
    Queensland, Australia
    Chelsea
    Surely that doesn't mean you have to download the demo AGAIN after your PSN+ subscription runs out? that's just ridiculous...! So when you go back to normal PSN you can't use it? that's gotta be rubbish.

When you downloaded the demo, was it in the "Bubble" graphic before you pressed X and installed it? it would be great if we could just copy that file and install it anywhere - highly doubtful that would work though - probably tied to your PSN Account Data.

18. _anderson

_anderson Retired Fanboy

31 May 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    F.C.Porto
    This only applies to the free content that's not usually free (games and stuff). Obviously demos and stuff that are supposed to be free won't be lost.

19. pjft

pjft Public Service Optimism

23 June 2003
    Anderson is right.

The things that you got for FREE using PSN, you can only use them while an active member, unless stated otherwise (the offers of LBP or Ratchet and Clank for 1-year subscriptions are examples of such lifetime offers).

The things that you paid something for, i.e. that you bought discounted through PS+, those are yours to keep forever.

So, for those of you thinking about it, you should make time to finish the free games you want to while a PS+ member.

Also, if you do not want to renew, go to account settings, payment options (or something), and DISABLE automatic payments. When setting up PS+ it warns you that that option gets activated so that renewals are automatic.

Regards,
    Paulo

20. Jimi_Zuko

Jimi_Zuko Jimi Zuko

20 January 2003
    Melbourne
    liverpool
    anyone know when demo will be available on the psn plus in australia

21. Snowball

Snowball League 2

15 July 2004
    Just a question concerning the Premium Account or whatever is called.
    If I have a friend that owns a Premium Account, can he share its account with me? I mean, loggin in as him, will I be able to download the demo again?

Thanks.

22. dobiqwolf

dobiqwolf Non-League

6 May 2006
    Yes you will be able to doanload the demo using his account, now let us know if it will work on your account after you installed it on the ps3.
    thx

23. Soulja

Soulja Conference

25 August 2003
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ajax
    Yes you can use it on your own account. A friend of me, sent me his PS plus account, so I downloaded the demo using his account. After the download finished I changed back to my normal PS3 account. The demo was still there and I continued playing on my account. He logged back into his account and now we are both playing the demo. So if you have a friend or someone who is willing to share his account with you, you can play the pes demo today!

24. dobiqwolf

dobiqwolf Non-League

6 May 2006
    thank you for the confirmation

25. zzcop

zzcop Non-League

22 October 2008
    Barcelona
    Inter
    the demo is avaiable i ps3 store? and just for ps3 or pc to?

26. StayingPower

StayingPower Premiership

2 April 2006
    Houston
    Manchester United
    Is it only available in Europe?

27. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    o ok quality!!

Aint it possible to backup the pes demo file in a usb?

28. tc811

tc811 Resident Evo-Web Retard

9 January 2008
    United States
    Arsenal FC
    If anybody would like to share the demo with me that'd be great. I cant use a US credit card and I'm not gonna order a UK psn card.

29. amuroray

amuroray League 2

16 August 2010
    Might share if bothered tommorow.

dont think it would work tbh

30. Soulja

Soulja Conference

25 August 2003
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ajax
    It DOES work! I tried it with a friend of mine, works like a charm