PES 2011 Chants Dump. (Put all your MP3's in here... )

I just use 1 or 2 club specific chants and then have the rest as generic sounding chants. That way I get a kind of feel of the away fans chanting and its not the same 'newcastle, newcastle newcastle...' chant over and over.

I have kind of noticed that the game likes to play fan chant slot 3 more than 1 or 2. It might just be chance but my chant 3 was 'black and white army' and I noticed that was being played more than slot 1's quiet 'newcastle newca...' chant. And slot 4 was hardly ever played at all.

The same on my liverpool chants... slot 3 is 'never walk alone' and that's played more than slot 1 and 2's quiet 'liver pool liver..' chants.

So I've set it up now to have slot 3 and 2 as the generic chants. And 4 and 1 as club specific. I've just not got to play enough with that to see if its going to even the chants out more or if it really is random and now 4 will start to be played more than the rest and then the next game 1 is played more than the rest.

-

Big thank you to Jimmy and Neilez though for bringing this game alive. I also love that you have a good mix of chants in there and it's not like last year where all I ever found online were packs of chants full of swearing and set to 11 on the volume scale.

Cheers prox, mate. Yeah entrance music is kicking around somewhere.

Going to include Glory Glory for my game ender.

I think its only FIFA you can use those in.
For specific clubs it is yeah.

I found where to edit League entrance music, it's in League edit, surprisingly... I think a edited version of Leftfield - Afrika Shox is in order for the Premiership.

I take it that any chant assignments will be deleted if we update our OF's? I'm guessing the assignments are stored in the OF itself?

Shame, I'll wait for a more complete OF before assigning chants then, cheers!

Can someone clarify whether or not you can have custom chants on the Xbox 360 version. I've been trawling the internet and get impressions that you can, and then getting impressions that you can not.

I just use 1 or 2 club specific chants and then have the rest as generic sounding chants. That way I get a kind of feel of the away fans chanting and its not the same 'newcastle, newcastle newcastle...' chant over and over.

I have kind of noticed that the game likes to play fan chant slot 3 more than 1 or 2. It might just be chance but my chant 3 was 'black and white army' and I noticed that was being played more than slot 1's quiet 'newcastle newca...' chant. And slot 4 was hardly ever played at all.

The same on my liverpool chants... slot 3 is 'never walk alone' and that's played more than slot 1 and 2's quiet 'liver pool liver..' chants.

So I've set it up now to have slot 3 and 2 as the generic chants. And 4 and 1 as club specific. I've just not got to play enough with that to see if its going to even the chants out more or if it really is random and now 4 will start to be played more than the rest and then the next game 1 is played more than the rest.

-

Big thank you to Jimmy and Neilez though for bringing this game alive. I also love that you have a good mix of chants in there and it's not like last year where all I ever found online were packs of chants full of swearing and set to 11 on the volume scale.

Thanks for the info.

Do you mind telling us how you went about assigning specific chants to specific teams? Cheers

EDIT: Actually nvm, I thought this was the PC forum :P

Last edited:
How can I krank up the volume of some chants with other programs and to what volume do I need to set these?
Created merges of chants that are 10 minutes long, they sound fine on mediaplayer but cant here them for shit ingame?

How can I krank up the volume of some chants with other programs and to what volume do I need to set these?
Created merges of chants that are 10 minutes long, they sound fine on mediaplayer but cant here them for shit ingame?

Can you hear them in game at all ? Last year if the chant was over 1 minute long it wouldn't play. A couple of chants wouldn't at last night for me in game and I assumed it was because they were over 1 minute long ? Can anyone confirm there isn't a limit to chant length ?

Nero Wave Editor is great for increasing volume.

Can you hear them in game at all ? Last year if the chant was over 1 minute long it wouldn't play. A couple of chants wouldn't at last night for me in game and I assumed it was because they were over 1 minute long ? Can anyone confirm there isn't a limit to chant length ?

I think you can use chants that are over a minute, but don't quote me on that. I had a load of chants in there before I added an option file (which deleted them - I'm waiting for a full OF before I bother to do them again) and I could have sworn some of them were 1.30 etc. There's that chant pack somewhere with chants + 55 seconds of silence, to stop them getting too repetitive, and presumably they work OK.

My problem is that I edited some of the volume levels in Audacity, but when I preview those chants (with square) it crashes the PS3. Not sure what the problem is. I'm guessing that they'd also crash the game if I used them.

Sorry if this has been answered before but is there still a limit of 64 chants?

Pretty sure you can use as many as you like.

It's a maximum of 64 chants per Playlist Jamez, but you can create unlimited Playlists. I also tried chants that were over 1 minute long last night and they didn't work, unless it was for some other reason.

It's a maximum of 64 chants per Playlist Jamez, but you can create unlimited Playlists. I also tried chants that were over 1 minute long last night and they didn't work, unless it was for some other reason.

Ok, well that's still good news then. The 64 limit was frustrating in PES2010 because I had hundreds of chants on my HDD that I wanted to use.

if you're interested, i'm releasing the chants i do for PC also in Mp3 version for console users...
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40593 , read last posts....
I haven't a console so i don't know if the volume is the right one, but my chants are always long max 1'05" (99% of them are less than a minute)....if you try them and give me some suggests i'll keep editing for both platforms and release also my previous chants in mp3 version for you

if you're interested, i'm releasing the chants i do for PC also in Mp3 version for console users...
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=40593 , read last posts....
I haven't a console so i don't know if the volume is the right one, but my chants are always long max 1'05" (99% of them are less than a minute)....if you try them and give me some suggests i'll keep editing for both platforms and release also my previous chants in mp3 version for you

Thanks very much, I'll give them a look.

:WORSHIP:

if you try them and give me some suggests i'll keep editing for both platforms and release also my previous chants in mp3 version for you

I've downloaded your mp3 conversions for OM, Roma and Juve and it's really awesome work. Please continue to release more of your chants in mp3 format as I think they are the best I've heard.

They're pretty much perfect with a consistent volume level and fade outs. Keep up the good work.:WORSHIP: Hopefully you can release chant packs for Milan & Inter soon.

Perhaps you should start a new thread only for your mp3 chants? That way they are all in one place and easy to find.

I've downloaded your mp3 conversions for OM, Roma and Juve and it's really awesome work. Please continue to release more of your chants in mp3 format as I think they are the best I've heard.

They're pretty much perfect with a consistent volume level and fade outs. Keep up the good work.:WORSHIP: Hopefully you can release chant packs for Milan & Inter soon.

Perhaps you should start a new thread only for your mp3 chants? That way they are all in one place and easy to find.

These chants are phenomenal Gigi, we need more. :)

thanks a lot for your really kind words, so the volume was the right one, good news!

new milan was already in my plans, while i'm not sure Inter needs a big update because last chants i made are already really recent...by the way there are lot of chants in good quality for nerazzurri in the web so i could do a collection for them too, but not soon.
Next teams will be Blackpool and Estudiantes, then i think i'll update my previous Liverpool chants because there were some of them for Rafa Benitez so they sound old.
About a new thread, i think i'll just update the old one adding tutorials for the perfect convertion from adx to mp3 and a voice of the index with links for mp3 versions (i 'll have to re-upload many adx because links are broken so i'll release also the mp3 version for them)....

if someone here wanna do a tutorial about inserting chants for ps3/xbox360 i'll add it to the other tutorials in my thread (with credits to the author of course) so people can find all they need in the same place...i'd do it by myself but i'm a PC user so i need someone's help

Last edited:
About a new thread, i think i'll just update the old one adding tutorials for the perfect convertion from adx to mp3 and a voice of the index with links for mp3 versions (i 'll have to re-upload many adx because links are broken so i'll release also the mp3 version for them)....

Feel free to post the adx-->mp3 tutorial here too. I'm interested in using as many of your chants as possible.

Back
Top Bottom