PES 2011 Chants Dump. (Put all your MP3's in here... )

Jimmy G-Force

Resident PES Fanman
13 April 2003
Newcastle
Middlesbrough F.C.
I thought it would be easier to start a new thread where everyone can dump their PES Chants or MP3's for us all to share. Now that we have unlimited chants due to the ability to have as many playlists as our HD can store, it would be great if we could get chants for every team in the game. I have uploaded everything I have. There are full EPL, almost all of the Championship teams, some Internationals and European Club sides. All of them are ready to be inserted and all are named. I didnt make any of these, I just nicked them from all over the place. So if your work is in here, thanks.

Create a playlist on your PS3 and maybe name it EPL chants, then copy all the EPL chants over. Make another such as Championship chants, and copy them over. Same for Internationals. It will be easier for you to find when inserting them if all playlists are in relevant groups

Enjoy. :)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">PES Chants.rar@@AMEPARAM@@PES Chants.rar

Last edited:
Fantastic stuff:WORSHIP:

I'll see if I can chip in with a few Dutch chants later on, but for now I'm just going to enjoy other people's work:P

works for me!!! cheers jimmy many thanks. will see what i have got on my comp. although they will need converting to mp3 format. if anybody knows best programme to use and also to get the volume right for the ps3 version.

Grabbing this in advance thanks Jimmy!

Anyone who may still get any trouble with Megaupload, try using Anonymouse (anonymous browsing portal), it works for me whenever I get the "too many attempts" message, and lets me download 1 file.

I heard some of the chants I uploaded, and the older ones seem quiet in this version, it must be the addition of louder background noise. You may well need to increase the volume of the ones you like with Nero Wave Editor.

Last edited:
All sounds great. Just a quick a couple of questions though.....how do the chants actually work in game - once you assign some to a club, will they just be played randomly? If so, how many would you guys recommend giving to each club?

All sounds great. Just a quick a couple of questions though.....how do the chants actually work in game - once you assign some to a club, will they just be played randomly? If so, how many would you guys recommend giving to each club?

on Ps3 version you have to add 4 chants in game, one after a goal ,one for out of play, and one after match (winning). so 7 in total.

the 4 chants will be played randomly. It adds so much realism to the game!!

on Ps3 version you have to add 4 chants in game, one after a goal ,one for out of play, and one after match (winning). so 7 in total.

the 4 chants will be played randomly. It adds so much realism to the game!!

Cheers mate, that clears things up for me. The way you've described it sounds as if it'll totally transform the atmosphere of the whole game (which has always been pretty poor tbh). Definitely gonna give this a go tonight.

:LMAO: You have to love Jimmy. He made the file size twice as big as it should be!

Jimmy could you reupload and take out the spurs chants rar file?

I haven't added my chants yet, but does anyone think that 4 chants is a bit poor? I think last year we had the option of 7 or 8?

Plus the Entrance, goal and after match music is for the entire league, and not just for an individual club. That's ridiculous.

Still, better it's in there than not, I guess.

Great work, Jimmy.

I am reading this forum for some time now (great posts, guys) and after two years I have bought again PES and I am loving it. :BOP:

And now to my problem. I am new to this editing stuff and I have copied all files on PS3 like it is in tutorial and I can listen to the chants on PS3 but I cant listen to them in the game. :RANT:

When I want to listen them, I am getting a next error:

MUSIC ERROR:
THE DATA TYPE IS NOT SUPPORTED

Can anyone help, please?

P.S.: OK. I have figured it out. Files which I want to have in the game are corrupted.

Last edited:
on Pesfan Neilez done a great job with chants and stuff... even tips for 'making your own chants' by using youtube and convert it to mp3 files!

credit to Neilez; here's the link: http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=234101

Cheers for putting the link in mate.

I will check back in here and continually add any that I don't have.

There are about 2,500 in my chant packs.

Also, on my page there is a link to donate to cancer research uk. Thought we could try to raise some money for a good cause in the process.

works for me!!! cheers jimmy many thanks. will see what i have got on my comp. although they will need converting to mp3 format. if anybody knows best programme to use and also to get the volume right for the ps3 version.
http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/ - This program is handy and relatively quick for altering a large amount of mp3s at once. You can lower or raise the volumes.

Like with PES2010, I added a fair few teams their own chants. The 4 slots for in-game and the other slots for full-time, goals and out-of-play. And just like last year, I had to quit out of a game before sending my ears to Dignitas. The 4 in-match chants repeat far too often again! In the first 5 minutes (game-time) of a Spurs vs Arsenal deathmatch (!), I heard "Glory Glory TH" 4 times and two other chants got played twice! I can't cope with it, plus the wife was threatening a chastity belt.

Might set up some stuff to respond to a goal going in, and full-time celebrations but that's about it. It was like wanting to watch an Emmerdale omnibus and being forced Jedward & Peter Andre adverts down my neck.

The chants system needs sorting to play them much less frequently.

Yeah I kinda think 4 chants isn't enough. I heard "Tottenham, Tottenham" about 6 times in a row in a game yesterday.

Also, can anyone confirm whether the entrance/goal/after match chants are specific to the club or for the entire league?

Yeah I kinda think 4 chants isn't enough. I heard "Tottenham, Tottenham" about 6 times in a row in a game yesterday.

Also, can anyone confirm whether the entrance/goal/after match chants are specific to the club or for the entire league?
I've not even seen anywhere to alter Entrance music? Goals & full-time chants / anthems are club-specific.

Back
Top Bottom