PES 2009 new moves ?

How exactly do I do the new flick?

And the dragback, how is it done now? The old way doesn't work.

cheers guys.

EDIT: On a side note, am i the only one who thinks that "Professional" and "Top player" should be switched? the former is much harder than the latter (Top Player is way easy)
flick = back, forward rapidly (only with certain players)
dragback (and nutmeg) = back, back, forward rapidly (with all players)

I've noticed that;

Deco ( Chelsea )
Carlos Tevez ( Manchester United )
Abdul Kader Keita ( Olympique Lyonnais )
Hatem Ben Arfa ( Olympique Marseille )
Achille Emana ( Real Betis )
Andres Guardado ( Deportivo )
Masoud Shojaei ( Osasuna )
David Silva ( Valencia )
Matias Fernandez ( Villarreal )
Cristian Rodriguez ( Porto )
Tarik Sektioui ( Porto )
Shunsuke Nakamura ( Celtic )
Harry Kewell ( Galatasaray )
Diego Buonanotte ( River Plate )
Roger Guerreiro ( Poland NT )
Hakan Yakin ( Switzerland NT )
Mohamed Aboutraika ( Egypt NT )
Quincy Owusu-Abeyie ( Ghana NT )
Thiago Neves ( Brazil NT )
Vicente Sanchez ( Uruguay NT )
Rivaldo ( ? )

can do the 1-Legged Roulette so far.

Warning! The research has done by me. :))

Last edited:
And now that the right stick is for passing (at least in the demo) how do you do 360 turns and such?

I'm afraid it's mapped to that in the game as well. How the bloody hell are you supposed to control your player and get to the d-pad as well, at least on the PS2 pad????? Is it easier with Xbox 360 pad?

how can we use the dpad while playing the game with left analog stick, I like the use of right stick for manual passes but I can not perform tricks now.

Exactly! Stupid idea, Konami!

u can do the tricks with the left analog stick aswell, just try to do a 360

So how do you control the player at the same time???? I don't suppose there's a way to revert to PES 08's method?

Last edited:
I have some questions about some moves:

- When you receive the ball, how do you push it immediately a bit further away from your foot instead of keeping it close to your foot?

- how do you sprint very fast? I know there is some kind of trick to push the ball much further in front of you than normal sprinting. Which button?

- how do you switch sides? I see the computer switch sides perfectly. From one sideline to the other... making a nice opening to attack.

- when do you have to do an early cross? From your own half? Because when I do it (L1 + high ball) then the ball almost always end up behind the opposite backline.

- can you really jump over a tackle with r-trigger? I never pulled that off. Did somebody else do it?

I have some questions about some moves:

- When you receive the ball, how do you push it immediately a bit further away from your foot instead of keeping it close to your foot?

- how do you sprint very fast? I know there is some kind of trick to push the ball much further in front of you than normal sprinting. Which button?

- how do you switch sides? I see the computer switch sides perfectly. From one sideline to the other... making a nice opening to attack.

- when do you have to do an early cross? From your own half? Because when I do it (L1 + high ball) then the ball almost always end up behind the opposite backline.

- can you really jump over a tackle with r-trigger? I never pulled that off. Did somebody else do it?

I think you double tap the sprint button to knock the ball ahead.

Back
Top Bottom