PES 2009 new moves ?

it is. way different from roulette. but it isnt mentioned in the ingame tipps. i think only some playsers do that insteat of roulette.

yea some players do regular roulette, like C.ronaldo and rooney for instance and tevez and messi(only ones ive noticed it with so far) do the 1 legged version, u basicly do it same way as before just with the left stick

The Rapidly L1 trick [I can't remember the name in english] has a 'special', for example...Robinho do that differently, just like in real life.

Dude...That PES rulz. I really like it.

how can we use the dpad while playing the game with left analog stick, I like the use of right stick for manual passes but I can not perform tricks now.

I play with keyboard.. it's pretty easy to do. I've done them both but i think it depends from player to player whether you do it with 1 leg or 2. When i sprint i just pres up,right,down,left with me arrow keys et voila :DD Is C Ronaldo's back heel still in pes9 because i cant seem to do it :SS

however all tricks you made with pes 2008 and right stick, now you can repeat them directly with left stick ...

I found these I do not know it new

2zl2ljw9.gif

byihot7u.gif

fast turn with 360 degrees makes 1 one.i didnt try second yet.run-forward-forward-back makes another move.Not sure but sth like this.

i have ps2 style controller for pc played pes2009. i used same controls for pes2008 and 360, flip flap move they all worked but this time none are working in this demo. Are the moves changed or i have set the buttons wrong. i am sure i haven't but please let me know

the 180 turn is only possible with some players,
so far in the demo thing i only could preformed with Tevez.

i stil dont have it 100% under controle,but try this
face oposite the direction u want to go,then pres R2 and move that way with ur left analog stick.
YouTube - tevez show off new trick pes2009

the C ronaldo 6x step Scissors is also simply pressing(tapping) the R2 multiple time and facing the direction u want to go
(this move is only possible with C.ronald so far,other player only do a 1 quick step or 3 scissor step)
YouTube - pes2009 c.ronaldo Scissors

Does anyone know if there is a text list on the internet of all the moves for PES2009 somewhere? I know it is in-game, but I wish to print it out if possible, without typing it all up myself.

How exactly do I do the new flick?

And the dragback, how is it done now? The old way doesn't work.

cheers guys.

EDIT: On a side note, am i the only one who thinks that "Professional" and "Top player" should be switched? the former is much harder than the latter (Top Player is way easy)

Last edited:
dragback, forward then back fast
flick, not sure wich u mean if its the Ronaldinho flip-flop its diagonal left diagonal right(forward+right)

yea professional is much harder then top player:)

Back
Top Bottom