PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 OUT NOW - Transfers Update OUT NOW

Re: PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.30 OUT NOW - 1.40 OUT NOW

No gameplay changes whatsoever. I didn't want to do a quick judgement, so I played it for a few days. The same bugs and annoying glitches are still there: the keeper saves a penalty and takes 3 days to get up. The players who take a free kick into the wall turn into statues and takes ages to react. I saw someone saying otherwise, but that ain't true. The same shit!

I am sick and tired of having a green connection then coming up against someone with a red one and seemingly then its only my players that are jumping around all over the screen and giving the ball away!!! So feckin annoying!!! :RANT::RANT:

guys i need help - my isp here in st.pet sucks bigtime and i am without a connection for some time, so is there a way i can dload the new patch here in office and update my ps3 with usb stick or something? tnx for a quick reply. cheers

okey got my ISP sorted, and dloaded the patch and then the squad update... played 6 games against AI, there is gameplay changes, and i agree with people who hv said game is more smoother especially passing and shooting... gameplay is a bit faster as a result, but more responsive. formation (esp attacking arrows for forward runs) seemed to me working better, defensive players do not make stupid runs, or no huge gaps between midfield and defense, more remaining intact. also in previous versions, when you dribble to the last line and cut it to center of the box, you could make it if you aimed right, with 2009 it was not anymore the ball was going absolutely somewhere else, with the update you can do more accurate passing in that manner. also when the ball is cleared to the outside of the box after a corner kick, it was not easy to take a shot after you control the ball, now more responsive, couple of volleys i hv done, no goals but...

AI felt more like human opponent, you know, in past it was doing excellent passing 10-15 passes in a row (making you crazy) then missing an easy chance stupidly, now they are more prone to misroute passes but when it has the chance, it scores. that is better imo... player taking freekick is still a statue if the ball rebounds from wall, hope they will correct it...

Dont know if those changes came with the 1.30 update or not but i liked it more... i play TOP PLAYER with MANU generally, Tevez seemed improved along with Nani and Anderson. Berba is more responsive now, before he was like a mamouth turning from one side to other but he is still slow... Ronaldo has accuracy 79, that is joke i hv made it 83 same as Rooney...

lastly, online - definitivo better. like pes6 online, still small lags but far better, around 10 games i played, especially last nite, it was perfect, my connection was green though thanks to new ISP : )

cheers

Re: PES 2009 Konami's Official Update 1.40 OUT NOW - Transfers Update OUT NOW

Please can anyone send me The PS3 update download , because i can't download it on my ps3 , because my ethernet cable is small so pleaaaaase :YAWN:

PES 2009 Konamis Official Update 1 30 OUT NOW Transfers Update OUT NOW

yeah got to give them credit but EA have already done their update ... whats Konamis excuse for the delay?

How the hell do you delete these updates, i hate the new formation changes etc etc, i like it the original way everything was...anyway of removing an update?

Back
Top Bottom