Pes 2008 problem with sound

Imczas

Non-League
12 April 2004
Poland
FC Barcelona
Sorry I have problem with sound. Somtimes sound crashes and I hear some noise and then all back to normal situation. I have sound blaster creative 16bit live 5.1. I had this problem with virtua tennis 3 too.

so do i, restored drivers, and all, no go, will try checking settings on Sound card to see if by tweaking it i get it to work, will keep you posted.

i removed manually all drivers for my audigy 2 zs and let windows recognize it with the generic drivers, worked fine. Then i updated to last year creative drivers for my card, problem resolved. Hope this might help.

I also have the problems with soundcard. I have a Creative soundblaster Live! 5.1. I tried to manually remove drivers and reïnstall the latest drivers, but it didn't work. Sound is repeting itself and crashes. The rest of the game works fine, its just the sound.

have you tried going into start_run_dxdiag and upping your sound settings , its worked for me in the past on various games that gave a problem

5 stars to you sir

I ran dxdiag, let it update the whql thingamy, then set sound to standard acc and it worked fine in game

Then put sound back to full acceleration and still works fine :D

to solve the problem set your sound to Stero sound instead of 5.1 , i did it yesterday and it worked, hope this helps

OK I finally managed to fix the problem. It was a problem with the sound acceleration for sound (configure with DXDIAG). Just set it on basic acceleration. That worked for me. Standard accelelaration was still no good. Everything above basic speed, gives problems for me in game.

Back
Top Bottom