1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pes 2008 problem with sound

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Imczas, 25 October 2007.

1. Imczas

Imczas Non-League

12 April 2004
    Poland
    FC Barcelona
    Sorry I have problem with sound. Somtimes sound crashes and I hear some noise and then all back to normal situation. I have sound blaster creative 16bit live 5.1. I had this problem with virtua tennis 3 too.

2. tecnoguy

tecnoguy We Won It Five Times

7 March 2005
    N Ireland
    Liverpool
    I have same prob

3. popedaddy81

popedaddy81 Non-League

6 September 2005
    so do i, restored drivers, and all, no go, will try checking settings on Sound card to see if by tweaking it i get it to work, will keep you posted.

4. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    have you tried going into start_run_dxdiag and upping your sound settings , its worked for me in the past on various games that gave a problem

5. popedaddy81

popedaddy81 Non-League

6 September 2005
    i removed manually all drivers for my audigy 2 zs and let windows recognize it with the generic drivers, worked fine. Then i updated to last year creative drivers for my card, problem resolved. Hope this might help.

6. Sjors

Sjors Non-League

6 May 2006
    I also have the problems with soundcard. I have a Creative soundblaster Live! 5.1. I tried to manually remove drivers and reïnstall the latest drivers, but it didn't work. Sound is repeting itself and crashes. The rest of the game works fine, its just the sound.

7. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    5 stars to you sir

I ran dxdiag, let it update the whql thingamy, then set sound to standard acc and it worked fine in game

Then put sound back to full acceleration and still works fine :D

8. Sjors

Sjors Non-League

6 May 2006
    where can you do an update inside dxdiag?

9. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    I live to give !!;)

10. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    It asked me when I went in...

The first page has a tick box for "check for updates"

Below that you should see a progress bar as it checks...

11. Stimulate_uk

Stimulate_uk League 2

19 May 2006
    LFC
    I SEEM TO GET NO COMMENTARY VOLUME, I HEAR EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT NO COMMENTATORS....

12. Energia

Energia Premiership

22 December 2003
    i solved all commentary problems, installing latest audio driver for my card...

13. PES08_Erik

PES08_Erik Non-League

27 October 2007
    to solve the problem set your sound to Stero sound instead of 5.1 , i did it yesterday and it worked, hope this helps

14. Sjors

Sjors Non-League

6 May 2006
    I tried all above things, still no luck.... :(

15. Sjors

Sjors Non-League

6 May 2006
    OK I finally managed to fix the problem. It was a problem with the sound acceleration for sound (configure with DXDIAG). Just set it on basic acceleration. That worked for me. Standard accelelaration was still no good. Everything above basic speed, gives problems for me in game.