PES 2008 Option File for PS3

If you edit say a player then load an option file does it overwrite that data - even if the option file does not have new data for that player?

Hope that makes sense :(

Hey,
I got the PES2008 2day and i thought it would be nice if I change the club names in the Premiere League.
And u know what :P I got it here!
Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/64725882/pes_2008_ps3_save__edit.rar

Np all :D

btw, this is only the club names. And not the kits etc.
ok mate but what i'have exactly to do?
do i copy all the (4) files in a usb pen and than transfer them to my ps3 or do i copy the entire cartella (i don't know the exact word in english) where the 4 files are in?
thanks

So this one released tomorrow is gonna have all the updated names, tranfers etc... AND kits? Whoever's the first to do that is a legend!

where is the source that the OF will be release tomorrow?
Who is working on it?

EDIT: ok just spotted it on WENB...out monday!!
but no kits :(

Last edited:
Isn't there a few option files with all the updated names and tranfers already though? How is this gonna be anything different?

Looks like its gonna be an age before any option file with all the kits come out.

Quick question, if I start a master league now, and then later on install a different option file, will my save game still be there? And will all the changes be made once I load the saved game back up? Thanks in advance

to put the files onto the ps3 place the 4 files in a file created on your pc called ps3/savedata/proevo put them on a mem stick and then go to your pc and you should be able to transfer from the mem stick to your ps3.

to put the files onto the ps3 place the 4 files in a file created on your pc called ps3/savedata/proevo put them on a mem stick and then go to your pc and you should be able to transfer from the mem stick to your ps3.

sry, could you explain again, exactely what you mean ;)
are you talking about more than 8 kits or what?
cheers

this is if you have downloaded the option file from the download section, this is how to transfer it to the ps3.

i hope it will come out in a few days.

i have a question, you know how to make a dreamteam in pes 2008?
i have it for ps3 and i want to have a dreamteam for e.g. with Buffon, Cannavaro, Terry, Drogba...

The original players should stay in their teams.

hi how do u install the option file made so far...

http://rapidshare.com/files/64725882...save__edit.rar
i have tried to copy it on to the usb stick and on the memory stick and when i put it on the ps3 i cannot just find the file need help!!!!

to install: download files
create folder PS3 on a usb stick
create folder SAVEDATA inside
copy all data into this folder
start PS3
copy all data from usb stick to PS3 hdd

thanks for that Nick Cave it worked i was just asking when do you think the full option file will be coming out for ps3 and if so where can i download the option file from... looking forward hearing from you!

can you put logos etc with the eye toy cam then and does the ps3 pick the cam up stright away tried it with my normal webcam dont work got the kits lookin good just need the logos?

Back
Top Bottom